It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does the IG report affect Mueller investgation?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: BlueAjah

It's over blue.

The only thing that’s over is Comeys and others careers. No retirement no pass go. There is still lying to Congress as well as on 302 apps to clear.... this is only phase one of three of the IG report.

Sorry silly but stop acting so silly ....

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

It demonstrates there was no legal foundation to investigate Trump or appoint a SC. The bias exposed is damning to Muellers probe since the entire probe is based of off Comeys initial probe of Trump Russia collusion. The fact Strzok used to work for MUeller is problematic with this report as well.

It is up to Judge Ellis on one hand and AG sessions on the other.
edit on 14-6-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: keenmachine

The dossier is real. Some things are not verified much is verified. Don't put words in my mouth then argue about it.

If it's not verified how can you know nothing is made up? You stated that nothing was made up in it. So if it can't be verified could it be made up? You always speak with certainty and open yourself to criticism because of that. I think you should start to use words such as I bet, I think, or hell even a maybe here and there. But no instead you say nothing is made up, even by your own admittance it isn't verified. Truth can be verified. you know what can't?
edit on 14-6-2018 by keenmachine because: missing word

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Dear lord the usual suspects are on Uber posting mode today. More so than usual. Some hefty pay checks will be cut tomorrow for the mega post blasts.
Star and flagging for the lulz.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

So please.. since the IG report literally debunked trumps whole little FBI/hillary Conspiracy theory.. how is this a win for trump?!?!

It was a report about the FBI investigation. That's all. It was never supposed to be about Hillary. And the report shows an FBI in complete disarray, with leaks to the press galore in return for favors, a delusional , ineffective, and weak, insubordinate FBI director, with individual members of the FBI actively saying they will 'Stop Trump" from being elected. I'd say that is quite a monumental revelation.

That is enough to discredit any investigation.
What jury is going to believe any of these people?
The fbi is going to stop someone from getting elected.
Soak that in.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

What jury is going to believe any of these people?
The fbi is going to stop someone from getting elected.
Soak that in.

And even if the jury does believe it, there can only be a referral
to congress. Congress is not going to act on this in favor of
Mueller. It is a set up and they know it.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I always enjoy your optimism. Your steadfastness is to be congratulated. These are small victories, however.

As we speak, the Trump Foundation is being investigated while Clinton Foundation atrocities continue. There is so much filth that continues unabated, or hardly discussed, that I find it hard to see victories.

Comey is gone-but there's a yuge swamp that refuses to be drained and without enough good guys, and there arn't enough good guys, the swamp keeps stinking up our country.

Trump's Achilles heel, tweeting, must stop and he must learn to listen to his betters or this war will continue playing tit for tat.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
IMO, Trump can bring the Mueller investigation to an end now.

The MAJORITY of Americans are tired of his expensive witch-hunt destroying lives for b.s. offenses.

From 6.13.2018: www.politico.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

The Clinton Foundation is being investigated too. Unfortunately the FBI (remember them?) is the investigator....sigh.
From 1.4.2018: thehill.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Clintons Foundation has been investigated forever. Nothing, nothing has been exposed or prosecuted.

Again, nothing will ever happen to the Clintons. They are the big enchilada-untouchable.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

edit on 15-6-2018 by Justso because: dp sorry

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

The TRUMP IG report clearly states that hillary Clinton should not have been charged and no bias directly influenced the investigation..

So where the hell are charges comming from ?? Lol

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

The report FROM TRUMP’s DOJ says otherwise..

When trumps own appointees say no crimes were committed where the hell are charges comming from??

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Blah blah blah blah...

The conclusion is all that matters IN ANY legal sense..

It was exactly like I predicted in the previous thread.. which is why I wrote a thread to catalogue it before the report released..

They would use all these vague words like “dubious and troubling”, but no no criminal wrong doing would be found..

Then they would claim a victory when really nothing happened..

What does it mean if “no charges should have been filed against hillary??”

What does it mean if “no bias dorectely effected the investigation”

It means nothing is going to happen and the muller investigation will continue..

That every claim by trump about both issues was thoroughly debunked BY HIS OWN PEOPLE!

It really is kinda glorious..

One of these days when it’s the same wash , rinse , repeat nonsense that you just got played.. and played HARD.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I think the IG report leaves more questions unanswered than it does answered, so to speak.

As noted prior, the summary and the actual text of the document are two vastly different things, and there are a boatload of unanswered questions in the actual text of the document.

The fallout from the report is just beginning.

Time will tell where it ends.

As far as Mueller's investigation? Who knows at this point.
edit on R462018-06-15T02:46:24-05:00k466Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Hopefully many questions will be answered when I.G. Horowitz testifies before the Senate on Monday June 18th @ 2pm Eastern.

Here is a link for the live broadcast at their website: www.judiciary.senate.gov... residential-election

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Everything seems to be coming to a end.

Mueller's last straw would appear to be Cohen.

If there is anything that can be proven illegal and connected to Trump, especially financially, it could prove to be an insurmountable problem for Trump.

I think the IG report will put some pressure on Mueller to come up with something big and quick or risk time running out due to people's patience, which is wearing thin on both sides of the aisle.

Edit... I already have my Pence T-Shirt and bumper sticker...so I am good.
edit on R022018-06-15T03:02:34-05:00k026Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Arnie123

Lol sad day how?!?’

The Trump DOJ IG report just debunked every hillary/FBI collusion theory period..

Look at the conclusion..

“No political bias directly effect led to any decision pertanant to the investigation.”

“No hillary should not have been charged”.

So where is the win for trump lol???

That reporters buy their sources dinner?!?!

That FBI agents have personal lives ??

Lol

Riiiiiight, you try that.

See how fast you be charged with bribery.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Yep. As of 2 days ago, 60% of Americans feel that its time for Mueller to wrap it up. This evening Rudy Giuliani said that Mueller needs to shut down the Russia probe tomorrow, and begin assisting the OIG. First action would be to indict Peter Strzok.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

Clintons Foundation has been investigated forever. Nothing, nothing has been exposed or prosecuted.

Again, nothing will ever happen to the Clintons. They are the big enchilada-untouchable.

Why do people think this has anything to do with Hillary? This repory was not about her or the emails it was about how the FBI handled the investigation. Rhis was never meant to establish guilt or innocence of Hillary.

Now this does make things more difficult for Mueller since the report does show bias from individuals that were involved directly in the Russian investigation. However this bias had no effect on the Hillary investigation according to the report. Id argue hes wrong it did effect her because they were trying to clear her and made it worse.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join