It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort Lieutenant Kilimnik Indicted, New Charges for Manafort

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I just checked the OP he has not taken a few months off and I went back over a year.
I just hope that everyone breaking the law gets what is coming to them no matter what side of the political spectrum they are on.
Funny though how you accuse the OP of hiding and then you a few posts down run away lol.
edit on 8-6-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How biblical.
This latest indictment is still from crimes committed four months ago.
What you said doesn't change that one bit.
edit on 682018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Moving further and further away from "Trump & Russia collusion" I see

When is he going to indict people other than long-term DC insider swamp creatures like Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, etc?

I've been hearing from some (not you, however) that a Trump/Trump related indictment has been "just around the corner" for over a year now. Yet the opposite appears true.

Indicting Manafort (or any DC insider scum bag) on charges spanning more than a decade is not impressive nor surprising, really. Nor are the efforts of Ukraine to influence our policy through lobbyists (along with dozens of other nations who do the same). I realize these charges relate to more recent crimes, but they are regarding covering up crimes committed over the course of a decade or more. Where's the "collusion" stuff RE: the campaign?

Heck, this is good news from what I can see. I just hope he decides to expand the investigation to the rest of DC.

edit on 6/8/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

How biblical.
This latest indictment is still from crimes committed four months ago.
What you said doesn't change that one bit.

Yes it does.

💡

(post by tadaman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Someone sure needs a safe place lol.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Thanks for not proving me wrong, as you can not.

Call me what you will, I am right. OP and people like him need to back up what they say for going on years now.

You should all feel terrible about supporting a probable agenda of elitist sponsored propaganda. [SNIPPED] we spent years decrying here and in RL before Trump.

edit on 6 8 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

edit on 6.9.2018 by Kandinsky because: Removed ad-hom

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Oh, you mean like one that tried its best ( after creating trump) to smear everything he ever did?

Let me tell you a little secret : You can't slime slime.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrapscalllion

Huh?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Hey what will be will be I think they are all corrupt and all of them should be in jail including Trump, Clinton, Obama any of them any sleazy bastard who has broken the law.
The investigation is not over on any of them they are all facing possible charges, the investigation may last another year maybe more for Clinton and Obama but hopefully for once the guilty will get what is coming to them.
Unlike you. You don't care If your guy has done anything illegal at all.
You and others on ATS are sounding very desperate tbh we should be rejoicing that these guys are going to go down.
Stop falling for the division they have created they are on the same team.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Trump is slime. He was slimy before he became president, he will be a slug after he leaves office. This junk has nothing to do with him, but you weirdos will try pin anything on him, even creating pee papers. Get over it. He won. He might not in 2 years... Unless you people keep up with these baseless attacks.

You guys seriously just don't get it.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I never said Trump should not be punished if wrong. You have all been at it like maniacs for so long you forgot. No one said that. Ever.

The thing is: PAY ATTENTION!

The argument is, that this was a mother loving witch hunt and that has been proven unless you live on mars and dont get any media.

This is all BS. You guys have too many moving pieces to even realize this is already over.

Stop walking the fence. What investigation isnt over. This is ALL BS as has been proven by the torrent of information released non stop since this LIE and coverup took our country by the balls.

There isnt even face left to be had by those involved.

They are currently all in the "Lawyer up" phase and getting ready for some QUESTIONS.

There is NO DOUBT, the investigation into Trump collusion is dead.

There is no begining to the Russia hacking claim.

There is no end to the "Russia meddling" retardation. That is dung. Have at it.

No one cares but they will when a fresh neck is on the block. The bigger the better.

edit on 6 8 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It must be devastating for trump to be mocked and ridiculed by his own party. They don't even want his support in the midterms.

Politics is nasty...Manafort is a moron but not so stupid that he won't say anything to keep from going to jail.

Even Fox sees the handwriting on the wall.....

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 8-6-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Mueller is a lot like Sideshow Bob on The Simpsons. He's full of hate and malice, always has some cheesy plan that fails and ends up screwing himself. Go Mueller lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Heck, this is good news from what I can see. I just hope he decides to expand the investigation to the rest of DC.

If they’re crimes — allegedly — as dumb as this, Mueller will be busy. Wow. This is astonishingly stupid. This entire affair is almost vaudevillian at this point.
edit on 8-6-2018 by Cravens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Mueller is a lot like Sideshow Bob on The Simpsons. He's full of hate and malice, always has some cheesy plan that fails and ends up screwing himself. Go Mueller lol.

Cheers - Dave

Lol. Star for Simpsons reference. Need more of it.

Rudy Giuliani as Barney?

John Bolton as Ned Flanders??

This could turn into something...

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cravens

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

Lol. Star for Simpsons reference. Need more of it.

Rudy Giuliani as Barney?

John Bolton as Ned Flanders??

This could turn into something...

Maybe we should pitch this to producers lol. Maybe use the little munchkin guys/gals from the Kermit the frog show as the whining liberal backdrop, Hillary could be miss piggy (another narcissistic character Rep). It could be a satirical representation of the truth!

Eta: was pondering while bbq'ing.... We could even have converted outhouses as cry closets and their basements are secret lieberal situation planning strongholds. Mental note - better not pitch this to a lieberal producer.

However, henceforth we should refer to Mueller as Sideshow Bob.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/8.2018 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hardly anything breaking. Manafort probably had contact with thousands of Ukrainian lobbyists and if it takes Mueller a month to indict each of them this investigation goes on for centuries. Good way to make easy money off taxpayers I guess.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join