It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earths protective shield questions in relationship to UFOs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Ok I am not sure exactly where this is going, but I have been pondering this Earth protective shield for a few days and have a few questions that need answering by those in the know. The questions are all over the place right now, I'm at work skiving basically and will be putting the odd question on here regarding the shield and its relevance to the ufos, any experts out there who can help answer them will be much appreciated.

Can anybody state if this protective shield is plasma? Not sure from what is out there, but is it plasma?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I just skimmed a few physics sources and it appears plasma is energy without a magnetic field, a magnetic field is a force created by magnetic materials. Now I am wondering about how the magnetic field could be used by plasma-based propulsion craft.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

What shield? Can we at least start with a description of said shield?? Any pics??? Patent filings????

Never heard of it so it’d be nice to hear more from those in the know.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Uhh which layer is it suppose to be in?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Search 'magnetosphere'.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

From my limited understanding the shield protects us from gamma rays

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cravens

What shield? Can we at least start with a description of said shield?? Any pics??? Patent filings????

Never heard of it so it’d be nice to hear more from those in the know.

The Earths protective shield is above us and protects us from the dangers of space, without it we would be toast. Satellites or space stations need to placed beneath this shield or they get fried and the leccys do to

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

And this blocks ufos?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

From my limited understanding the shield protects us from gamma rays

Supposedly molecules in our atmosphere protects us from gamma and x-rays. Which protective shield did you have in mind?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Not sure exactly where it's supposed to sit on your chart. That's why it's a questions and answers from those in the know out there to help us understand and hopefully put one and one together to come up with some answers to the ufos

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

And this blocks ufos?

Where did the OP mention blocking UFOs?

link   

I was under the impression it was blocking ufos somehow at least thats what I got from the OP???????

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Why, is there more than one protective shield?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

will be putting the odd question on here regarding the shield and its relevance to the ufos,

Wot am I supposed to gather from that?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

No it's the opposite................ We need to figure out if the protective shield 'is' the ufo itself

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I was under the impression it was blocking ufos somehow at least thats what I got from the OP???????

No mention of blocking UFOs that I can read. Just asking us to bounce off ideas.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

will be putting the odd question on here regarding the shield and its relevance to the ufos,

Look I'm at work so the questions will come when I get the chance to scive and get back to something more interested in ufos (plus ATS) and the questions will generate as things get clearer on the shield

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Probably.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

What I got from that is how UFO's can use the energy or forces within any of Earth's atmosphere or shields using their technology.

...the shield and its relevance to the ufos opens up a thousand questions ...

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The latest Soyuz on TV last week was flying through the above in the return capsule, the TV commentator said it would burn up if not so well due to travelling through something.................. Is that the shield?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join