It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW is the lamest thing I've ever heard of

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I've been replying in this thread and all I've seen is butt hurt blokes whining about women like the world owes them something.
The labels I've had thrown at me are hilarious simp/cuckold/white knight/soyboy, all things I've had to google because I'd never heard them before. Absolutely ridiculous in my opinion. What a lame little boys club bleating about women.

Anyway, it seems that some members are pissed off that I have female friends who I love, and have uncommitted sex with. Apparently that is something bad now, although one member admitted he has a problem due to his religious views on love lol, like the Christian definition is so perfect...tell that to choir boys raped by priests.

MGTOW is as lame as WGTOW, it should be HGTOW (Humans) because my female friends are just the same as me, doing their thing and enjoying life without committment.
I deeply love my female friends, I get home cooked food in exchange for practical jobs, we share a bottle of wine, get cozy on the couch, watch chick flicks, then physical intimacy. Life is good, but I'm some traitor to the whiny boys club who can't get laid.

It's lame, pathetic, childish, and I'd dare to say mostly inspired from desperate guys in their mom's basement.
Get out and talk to women you sad bastards, they are actually pretty cool to have in your life.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
That's the biggest problem for you currently?

You poor thing.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
That's the biggest problem for you currently?

You poor thing.

Lol, life is good, can't complain.
I'm just here mocking the MGTOW crowd. Actually ridiculing them for being sad lonely pricks who seem to hate women.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

You sure showed them.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Keyboard warrior level 9 mate

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Agreed. A pathetic display of a bunch of dudes that seem to have no idea how to be respectful to women, either that or go after the wrong people, and are now all panty ruffled about it when they can't seem to figure it all out.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Men who want to go their own way, and cut women out of their lives completely probably weren’t too attracted to women in the first place.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I smell jealously for your situatuon

This coming from a non millenial not residing in my Mum's basement.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
People just need to do what is best for themselves. As long as they don’t trample on another persons rights why should we care what they do with their life?

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

Lol yes mate!
I'm confused what label I should adopt now, I've been called loads lol

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Agreed. A pathetic display of a bunch of dudes that seem to have no idea how to be respectful to women, either that or go after the wrong people, and are now all panty ruffled about it when they can't seem to figure it all out.

Agreed.
I've done some reading and the MGTOW crew seem a right bunch of women hating tossers to me.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

A consenting Adult?

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
People just need to do what is best for themselves. As long as they don’t trample on another persons rights why should we care what they do with their life?

Agreed.
The labels are hilarious though, simp/cuckold/white knight, it's childish as # in my opinion, I'm just a bloke who loves my female friends individually for who they are as humans sharing a path with me.
MGTOW seems to be hatred of women, and I'm a traitor lol

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Men who want to go their own way, and cut women out of their lives completely probably weren’t too attracted to women in the first place.

That was my guess as well. soyboys....

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

A consenting Adult?

No, apparently 'simp' 'cuckold' and 'white knight' lol, it's funny as #.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I think it just jealousy mate, have your fun and ignore some of the idiots on here!!

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: underwerks

That was my guess as well. soyboys....

LMAO with the soyboys line, I only learned that today!

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

I think it just jealousy mate, have your fun and ignore some of the idiots on here!!
Haha yes, to be honest the fun has been arguing with them, hence this thread.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

MGTOW is the lamest thing I've ever heard of

Doubtful - Trump totally triggers you. Your posting history is proof.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: Metallicus

Agreed.
The labels are hilarious though, simp/cuckold/white knight, it's childish as # in my opinion, I'm just a bloke who loves my female friends individually for who they are as humans sharing a path with me.
MGTOW seems to be hatred of women, and I'm a traitor lol

Absolutely.

People should be as free to be interested in whatever consenting relationship they want or indeed no relationship.

The weird arse derogatory labels and blaming women for their own failures at life, sex and relationships is however just weird.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join