It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Opinions are being Used against you: Cataloged & Recorded to Control & Manipulate You.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
edit on 6/3/2018 by carewemust because: ATS must be getting busy again

edit on Jun-03-2018 by xuenchen because: same problem here 👁

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
In this day and age, the worst thing you could probably do if you have something to hide, is not have an active presence on Face Book, or whatever.

Hahahahahaha
That's exactly right.

Paranoia has kept me off facebook (excluding my stalker account of course, too my credit I never use it sober).
Hypocritically the information I have gained on others accounts is what keeps me from getting one.

But you are right, so many people are staying off facebook because of fear of being looked into yet the biggest red flag is the fact they don't have one.

Social media has twisted everything.
If you're not taking photos of your breakfast then everyone just assumes you are "either a total introvert and/or anti-social loner, or your an obvious hardcore criminal".

Of course by getting a real account I run the risk of people knowing for sure that I'm a totally introverted antisocial loner with hardcore criminal tendencies.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This iS a very real thing with today's politicians and celebrities and any other outspoken person but for the average Joe could be used - Clarivate Analytics Using Mark Monitor on ALL ISP traffic flow for Charter/Spectrum Communication's that used to be Time Warner Cable........ So Just a name change but the game is the exact same as Cambridge Analytics which got shut down rather quickly if you hadn't noticed....... So Yea its definitely continuing ...

clarivate.com...

www.markmonitor.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: watchitburn

Some people did sign up here with their Facebook accounts. So there is that minority.

I believe that's mandatory for all new members isn't it?

If that becomes a retroactive requirement, then goodbye ATS.

No # way...

new members MUST have FB in order to make an ATS account?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
-CATALOGUED.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Yes, I think so. This is why some ex members won't make new accounts

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Face book paying teenagers to see ALL their text msg, pics ect, ect, for about 20 bucks and apple just pulled access to FB employees which had them up in arms LOL

So yes it has been proven everything IS being LOGGED and RECORDED and used to manipulate you.....

Check it out.......

Apple cut off iPhone-using Facebook employees' access to their employer's internal apps Wednesday as fallout spread from yesterday's report of a cash-for-data "research" program by Facebook that broke Apple's rules.

www.axios.com...

<< 1  2   >>

join