It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Hypothesis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Howdy,

Just the other day, I was watching a witness testimony of the Brentwaters Base incident in Dec 1980 on siriusdisclosure.com. It was given to understand by the entities encountered that, they were actually humans from about half a million years in the future. So I was pondering on this and started wondering that after Jesus Christs second coming, and the Rapture of Christians ( Praise the Lord ) and after the subsequent 1000 year reign, there will be new heavens and earth made where the Christians will be Raptured again or shifted. Now those who get left behind on the old earth will grow technologically but deteriorate genetically eventually to become like these creatures encountered at the Brentwaters base. How does this hypothesis sound.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It sounds disjointed, incoherent, and without any substantiation whatsoever. Other than that, it's fine.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

I am with you an the time traveling observers, but I have never mixed in religion.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Two trailer park girls go round the outside.

Mandela effect

edit on 1-6-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles
Howdy,

Just the other day, I was watching a witness testimony of the Brentwaters Base incident in Dec 1980 on siriusdisclosure.com. It was given to understand by the entities encountered that, they were actually humans from about half a million years in the future. So I was pondering on this and started wondering that after Jesus Christs second coming, and the Rapture of Christians ( Praise the Lord ) and after the subsequent 1000 year reign, there will be new heavens and earth made where the Christians will be Raptured again or shifted. Now those who get left behind on the old earth will grow technologically but deteriorate genetically eventually to become like these creatures encountered at the Brentwaters base. How does this hypothesis sound.

Sounds like you don't know what a hypothesis is

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I’ve always thought the rapture was God playing a joke on Christians. Because if all the religious nuts vanished from the earth at once, paradise would be right here.

S&F for not mentioning politics.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

nice thought

truth be told they can not really take a joke

you may wanna read the end part

eta collusion mueller hannity planet of the apes investigation election

edit on 1-6-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
It sounds disjointed, incoherent, and without any substantiation whatsoever. Other than that, it's fine.

The OP states it is a hypothesis. Therefore their post is literally accurate and does not require substantiation. I didn't find it disjointed or incoherent.

BTW...disjointed and incoherent mean the same thing.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I’ve always thought the rapture was God playing a joke on Christians. Because if all the religious nuts vanished from the earth at once, paradise would be right here.

S&F for not mentioning politics.
Lol. Nice one mate

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Lol looks like you are already half a million years ahead of us

new topics

top topics

join