It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready - Internet as you know it will be gone "The EU is About to Destroy The Internet"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Link this : www***abovetopsecret***com

Done........

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I mean yeah, they will jail people for reporting on child rape cases, then gag the media for reprting on that arrest

You mean they jail people for pleading guilty in a court of law.

How horrendous.

Would you rather that the person lie in a court of law, after having committed the crime of reporting on such crimes? Somethings are not crimes. But a court of law doesn't follow common law any more.

These cases seem to affect only one angle of those crimes too; those with middle eastern names. They get the hush hush.

Fraud is a crime, Travelling to USA on someone else's passport is a crime, Football hooliganism is a crime, contempt of court is a crime, Common assault is a crime.

What do all these crimes have in common? Tommy Robinson has committed them.

You break the law while on a suspended sentence you do not pass go and you do not get $200, you go straight to jail with sentence + whatever the crime is.

Look into Leigh McMillan, EDL member.

Convicted Pedophile in a large scale sting, convicted last day of Feb. Was Tommy Robinson outside the court that day? Was he livestreaming that guys details and what group he was part of? Of course not.

He's an opportunist, a self promoter.

Lastly. If you ever end up in court on false charges, I suggest you don't plead guilty if you don't want to be punished for it.
edit on 1/6/2018 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
It's an interesting subject to contemplate. I've actually been waiting for something like this to happen for a long time. Seizing control of the internet for the purposes of taxation will not be an easy undertaking, and it will likely destroy the internet was we know it today in the process. It was only a matter of time really. The establishment elite politicians have been drooling over the internet for many, many, years...trying to figure out a way to get their money grubbing mitts into it.

The problem though with their diabolical plan is, the "Internet" is smarter than they are. Smarter almost in an AI way (even though no one was thinking AI when all the routing protocols were developed). So, one of the first things they'll have to do is cut all the regional links (which they can do), but the second they do this the value of the 'Internet' as an entity is severely diminished. Consequently, the basis for tax revenue is also severely diminished. And this has been the problem...until now.

The other way to go after the internet is what the EU approach is; threaten people based on something which can't move around (like routing tables can). Threaten them where they "live", and this is the EU approach.

Maybe people felt the same way about radio when that first started. Now all of the radio and TV stations are absorbed into a few conglomerate Borg entities run by just a handful of people. As this progresses, expect every website to be required to purchase a broadcast license. The copyright licenses for content are exactly the same as the royalty system used throughout the music industry. It is inevitable. Resistance is futile.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Sadly, if your a white European, your going to have a very hard time immigrating to the US. The Democrats solved that with a quota system that favors "every one" except Europeans.

I know.....I've had UK friends who have tried. Unless your a multi-millionaire or work for a US company on an H-1B visa, your outa luck.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I will not Pay to comment.
so I will not comment.
oh wait! that what they want!!!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

thank you for explaining it from a technical view, your thoughts are always valuable in these types of threads

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It has been going this way for a long time.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
It's an interesting subject to contemplate. I've actually been waiting for something like this to happen for a long time. Seizing control of the internet for the purposes of taxation will not be an easy undertaking, and it will likely destroy the internet was we know it today in the process. It was only a matter of time really. The establishment elite politicians have been drooling over the internet for many, many, years...trying to figure out a way to get their money grubbing mitts into it.

The problem though with their diabolical plan is, the "Internet" is smarter than they are. Smarter almost in an AI way (even though no one was thinking AI when all the routing protocols were developed). So, one of the first things they'll have to do is cut all the regional links (which they can do), but the second they do this the value of the 'Internet' as an entity is severely diminished. Consequently, the basis for tax revenue is also severely diminished. And this has been the problem...until now.

The other way to go after the internet is what the EU approach is; threaten people based on something which can't move around (like routing tables can). Threaten them where they "live", and this is the EU approach.

Maybe people felt the same way about radio when that first started. Now all of the radio and TV stations are absorbed into a few conglomerate Borg entities run by just a handful of people. As this progresses, expect every website to be required to purchase a broadcast license. The copyright licenses for content are exactly the same as the royalty system used throughout the music industry. It is inevitable. Resistance is futile.

Interesting thought, but I'm not so sure. And, radio is a great example of why too. Radio was able to be licensed only in certain areas of the RF spectrum, and the principle reason for this is ERP and range. The HF band, for example, can't really be licensed (other than the quasi-honor system used now) because range is practically unlimited with very little ERP relatively speaking due to properties of the Earth's magnetosphere. Other bands lend themselves better to licensing because range can be controlled via ERP limitations.

The 'Internet' like HF radio has an unlimited 'range' with relatively low power requirements. So, a packet can reach anywhere on the globe relatively easily, much like an HF radio signal.

Further, when you look at Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) and understand how routing tables work, then you will see why "channelizing" the internet isn't really possible without destroying it first. Routing tables 'learn' from each other and they have to be allowed to do this. If you stop this from happening then you compartmentalize the internet.
edit on 6/1/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

Teaching your dog bad gestures is a crime. Reposting rap lyrics is a crime.

Yes yes, very good! We know, anything that the government deems offensive is a crime to say.

Now having a child rape gang for decades, eh, not so sure if thats a crime, at least not in the UK.

I mean if it is, surely the authorities wouldnt have let it go on for years while attacking victims and whistleblowers?

But thats what they did.

So I am glad we finally know what crimes are taken seriously in theb UK.

But hey, no worries. If the eu has their way in addition to UK courts issuing reporting bans, you will have to pay to view their government approved news on the net!

Yay freedom!

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Toms54 actually hit on it quite close!

For those of us in the US who feels it won't hit us? It will and BlackPigeonSpeaks put out an excellent video on why. Will sites like ATS survive???

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
What is the name of this pending EU law?
Is there a link to some documentation other than the video in the OP?
I am interested in more information, but since Google is flooded with GDPR, I can't find anything about this other law.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
What is the name of this pending EU law?
Is there a link to some documentation other than the video in the OP?
I am interested in more information, but since Google is flooded with GDPR, I can't find anything about this other law.

Article 13 is all I know, the video I linked talks about it.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
How could this have happened? 😦

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Because people are too distracted by Bread and Circuses.

Most of my fellow Europeans actually believe the EU is a good thing. but it starts to look like they are creating a totalitarian regime right under everyone's noses.

edit on 1-6-2018 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

It isn't a pending law. It's a proposal, distorted by two layers of commentary.

A proposal that Germany isn't happy with - something everyone, even the guy who made the video, has either missed or ignored.

File alongside all those Daily Mail articles who turn pastel conditional verbs into strong imperative ones.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

But hey, no worries. If the eu has their way in addition to UK courts issuing reporting bans, you will have to pay to view their government approved news on the net!

I'm quite happy with temporary reporting bans on linked trials if it means pedo gangs get sent to jail.

It means the defence lawyers can't use it as an excuse for a mistrial.

On the other hand, it gives showboating "journalists" a quick route to martyrdom and something for the less critically aware parts of the internet to react to.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The internet as is, is the primary source of keeping we the people passive. Take it away and whether people want to wake up or not, they are forced to do so.

Are the powers that be really so confident they can win that?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If passed this will be the end of ATS and about everything else we enjoy on the web.
It was a good run but the internet was just too free for the controllers.
Once again their iron fist will smash whatever resistance the human spirit can conjure up.
I dare say that if we lose the net all other rights will quickly follow regardless of where you live.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

So just tried to access HuffPost

Before you continue...

HuffPost is now part of the Oath family. Due to EU data protection laws, we (Oath), our vendors and our partners need your consent to set cookies on your device to use your search, location and browsing data to understand your interests and personalise and measure ads on our products. Oath will also provide personalised ads to you on our partners' products.

How data brings you better ad experiences

We want to provide you with the best experience on our products. Sometimes, we show you personalised ads by making educated guesses about your interests based on your activity on our sites and products. For example, when you search for a film, we use your location to show the most relevant cinemas near you. We also use this information to show you ads for similar films you may like in the future. Learn more about how Oath uses this data.

Data protection - yeah right

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

www.europarl.europa.eu...

In June 2017, Axel Voss (EPP, Germany) was appointed as the new rapporteur in replacement of Therese Comodini Cachia for the proposal for a directive on copyright in the Digital Single Market. Rapporteur Voss is finalising his compromise amendments and the vote of the EP report in the JURI Committee is scheduled for June 2018.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join