It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars: Faint Memory Of A Highly Advanced Prehistoric Civilization?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Star Wars has become ingrained in people's imaginations as one of the most beloved and famous science fiction franchises in history. Perhaps Star Wars resonates with people so deeply because such an age Truly existed?

I found a very interesting article from a Falun Dafa practitioner ( a very powerful QiGong practice ) who used his supernatural abilities ( possibly retro cognition ) to recall a highly advanced prehistoric civilization that once existed on Earth.

(This article was originally in Chinese so the Google Translation isn't perfect.)

- - -

Earth History and Mysteries I Know (II): The Lantus Empire

As the Fa-rectification process continues to advance and I continuously improve the assimilation of the cosmic nature of truth, goodness, and forbearance in Dafa cultivation, the wisdom and abilities given by Dafa are increasingly strong. Dafa also showed the truth about the different levels of the universe in my spiritual realm, including the history and mysteries of the earth, and wrote it out to share with fellow practitioners.

The ancient human beings in many pre-historical civilizations had more technology than today’s earth science and technology. Now I write out the social profile of the prehistoric human science and technology during the peak period. However, advanced science and technology finally end up being destroyed.

About 130 million years ago, the Earth's continental plate was different from today's. At that time, there was a major continental plate on the Earth, and many small continental plates were distributed around the world. On the main continent, there is a kingdom called Landesian Empire. Translating into today's language is the meaning of the interplanetary empire. Their science and technology are extremely developed. The human image is similar to today's Arab figure, but today's Arabs have no connected relationship. Clothing is not too bad, Arab-style robes. The population is about 30 million. In terms of science and technology, it is intelligent mechanization technology that uses thinking to control machine operations. At that time, humans could easily travel to the stars and travel throughout the galaxy.

The Lantes Empire was very powerful at that time. It launched a nuclear war on a global scale and destroyed all the countries that it countered. Realized the unity of the earth. The remaining defeated countries have become their affiliated countries. Due to the prolonged nuclear war, the surface of the Earth was severely crippled and nuclear radiation was flooded with everything. Despite their advanced science and technology, they had to go underground to survive. The nucleated radiation of animals and plants on the Earth's surface has been mutated.

If people want to go to the surface of the earth must wear nuclear radiation protective clothing. Their scientific and technological development is also reflected in the fact that they can change the species genes and create new species. This genetic modification technology has been applied to almost every aspect of their society, but this genetic modification technology has destroyed the world created by God. , broke the balance of the human world!

To cite a few examples, the arms and legs lost during the war can be regenerated by changing the genes. The aristocrats and the royal family among them have the ability and the right to transform themselves into young and beautiful ones by changing their genes. Transforming manual workers into powerful humans with extremely developed limbs; expanding brain capacity for those who engage in mental work to become intelligent people. When a baby is born, he or she is given the brain with the knowledge he wants to master. It takes about fifteen to thirty years before and after.

At that time, the culture was extremely decadent, similar to today's Japanese metamorphic culture, or the open disorderly society of late Greece. The aristocrats used genetic modification technology to create beautiful singing artists and dancers for their enjoyment. Some selected females took genetically modified medicines and certain flower essence extracts from an early age. In adulthood, the body and body fluids will emit aromas of flowers and fragrances—such as rose and tulip flowers.

In terms of warfare, the science and technology of prehistoric civilization had almost reached the peak of all prehistoric civilizations. They were a fighting nation that made a living by plundering aggression. Their spacecraft engine system uses particle energy. The alloy metal they made is extremely resistant to high temperatures and superior corrosion resistance. You can sail freely within the galaxy. At that time, science and technology belonged to an advanced technological level in the entire galaxy. The ambition of rulers is very large.

They want to rule the galaxy. In the end, after several generations of the earth’s efforts, conquering unified a third of the Milky Way. In the invasion, they also united a lot of planets with their technological level and launched several star wars. During this time, they caught a large number of aliens and gave them slaves. Some of the planet’s lives were put into cages for viewing. In addition to destroying weapons, they also developed genetic weapons. It is to inject gene and drug into a race's fertile men and women to change the gene of their species. The children that are reborn are all deformed, no longer than three generations, and are basically extinct!

Surviving in the underground kingdom, they have a main particle power station and distribute seven branch power stations. National application. They can also make use of genetic technology and use their scientific and technological means to allow animals to communicate with people, even simple language. The civilization of that period existed for thousands of years and was eventually destroyed. The civilization of that period was destroyed by aliens with higher technology from the Capricorn. The aliens who invaded the earth were very powerful, half-human and similar to the astronaut's extraterrestrial life. They blew up underground. The kingdom’s main power station completely destroyed everything and most people were not spared. The main continental plate becomes a desert and only a few mutated animal plants remain.

However, the Earth’s people were not extinct in that period. Some who took refuge in other planets before the war, and others who settled on other planets during the invasion of the Galaxy in the past years, returned to Earth, on other small continent plates. It has opened up a new civilization, and it can be said that this is a continuation of the civilization. However, it is already worse than before and gradually declines. Among them are those who fled to Mars, and now Martian underground has had human beings. Their ancestors were people from the past civilization.

To sum up, the law of the development of universal things is from the peak to the trough, and then from the trough to the peak. Cycle back and forth again. Everything in the world will not last long, and it will eventually become death."

Original article: big5.zhengjian.org...
edit on 5.29.2018 by Kandinsky because: Added ex-tags to the translated parts.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LitriumGem

Awesome. THIS is the type of stuff ATS was built on.

Similar stories have been told in the West traditionally, but hearing it come from a Falun Dada practitioner is even further confirmation of an Akashic record connection.

(post by TinfoilTP removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Awesome thread. I've always felt this way about our ancient past and the high levels that previous cultures achieved.
We're just left-overs, still trying to get back to the "know".

a reply to: TinfoilTP

WTF dude, this thread has nothing to do with your BFF Trump. Geez, take a zanix

edit on 29-5-2018 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Awesome thread. I've always felt this way about our ancient past and the high levels that previous cultures achieved.
We're just left-overs, still trying to get back to the "know".

WTF dude, this thread has nothing to do with your BFF Trump. Geez, take a zanix

Well Star Wars is dead dude, they can't break even on a movie and they can't sell plastic toys even. It is over.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
If there was a nuclear war on that scale 130 million years ago would we be not be able to detect it in a geological layer? A layer of radioactive elements or at least a darkened sooty layer of ash such as with some asteroid impacts? This is a genuine question not a masked statement, I don't know for sure.

Scientists say that we began what is called the Anthropocene Epoch/Era/Period in about 1950 due to the marked and detectable global scattering of radioactive elements since we began testing nuclear bombs (and also to a lesser extent our increased use of plastic).

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Fascinating!

I heard at one point that the unofficial story behind George Lucas' inspiration for Star Wars was a past life regression/hypnosis experience he had. I've searched a few times for a source to verify, or even hint at it, but came up empty.

I have little doubt about the astonishing mystical and technological feats of whoever else is either 'out there' or in a time long past.

edit on 29-5-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Good stuff !

We are all survivors.
I have no doubt that real Human history is probably quit different.
This all Reminds me of Sylvie Iwanova's theory.
Some people still vaguely remember this lost Ancient world.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Funny story about this topic, George Lucas stated that he came up with the idea for Star Wars after getting in a car accident and hitting his head. He had came up with 9 chapters about the Whills, and their force abilities. To me it sounded like he was just modernizing the story, "Vril, the Power of the Coming Race". Though is it possible that when he hit his head that he somehow tapped into a different reality?

Yes, I know I push the whole "Quantum Cavitation" theory alot, but it does seem to put a possible answer to a lot of weirdness out there (and it's scienitifically possible) Is it possible that George Lucas drove his car through a pocket of "QC" space, and that caused him to crash? If so could that also explain where and how he came up with the very fleshed out Star Wars universe? While there have been many rewrites and re-imaginings of Star Wars over the years, if you go back and look up his original ideas and stories it's amazing that he "just came up with it" after a car crash. I would almost go as far as to say that it's possible that he took a Holocron from that other reality given how exact he always stated things to be in Star Wars. many of the people that worked with him during the first three movies (that's episodes 4,5,and 6 for you new kids) stated that he would comment on how "it doesn't look correct", or "that's not how it was". It would seem that maybe he has a little more on the Star Wars thing then we might think. On the other hand maybe, he really did just modernize the whole Vrill story.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Your post and mine kinda point in the same direction.

Have you been able to find a source for this? Is there a book I can buy?

I guess I can do it the old fashioned way and go look up biographies at the library

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Faint memory eh?

Unless you're a flatworm, no such memory is accessible. Or even there.

Of course, maybe flatworms have a faint memory of when they ruled the galaxy.
Then, all that had to happen was for George Lucas to be infested with parasitic flatworms.

No doubt, that was what they were trying to DISCLOSE in the Futurama episode when Fry ate an egg sandwich from a filling station.

Harte

edit on 5/29/2018 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

nah I'm quite willing to believe he just stole a whole bunch of Japanese stories and other stories already written
then changed it to meet more Hollywood style !

no car crash caused it, the story is just for the hype train!

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a long time ago...

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Goodness! I created my username because of the weird theory about Star Wars being based on a true story lol.

I remember there was a post a while back that talked about this very topic.

Nice thread. Brings back memories of when I first signed up here.
edit on 5/29/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The fossil record is pretty damning to these stories.Fun to read though and certainly we lost records of some great civilizations and knowledge.There were no planes trains and automobiles in those days.That was a few years back,RIP John Candy.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Fascinating!

I heard at one point that the unofficial story behind George Lucas' inspiration for Star Wars was a past life regression/hypnosis experience he had. I've searched a few times for a source to verify, or even hint at it, but came up empty.

It's well known (and he's said numerous times) that his inspiration was Japanese films by Akira Kurosawa. No regression. And his first version of the script also kind of heavily drew on Buck Rogers, an old science fiction series.
edit on 29-5-2018 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
If there was a nuclear war on that scale 130 million years ago would we be not be able to detect it in a geological layer? A layer of radioactive elements or at least a darkened sooty layer of ash such as with some asteroid impacts? This is a genuine question not a masked statement, I don't know for sure.

Scientists say that we began what is called the Anthropocene Epoch/Era/Period in about 1950 due to the marked and detectable global scattering of radioactive elements since we began testing nuclear bombs (and also to a lesser extent our increased use of plastic).

Yes, we'd be able to detect it... along with all the changes done to the Earth by advanced civilizations (areas they farmed, roads, cities, mines, etc, etc.)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The OP is not talking about the franchise Star Wars, they are talking about the inspiration to it being an actual potential past epoch in human history.
edit on 29-5-2018 by Voyaging because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
A "human" civilization 130 million years ago, twice as long ago as the end of the dinosaurs?

Yeah, none of this makes any sense.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
lol, this isn't even half as bad a Ron Hubbard's weird SciFi stuff..

but when watching Episode 4 the first time Lucas' 'used future' concept made me think that maybe the tech on Atlantis maybe could have looked like that..those low hovering vehicles, laser guns, energy fields etc..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join