It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Kahf - The Cave & Sirius

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: babloyi

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: Kais123

Because you're saying this crap in the middle of Ramadan. You've proven in your previous "Islamic/numerology/Annanuki/whatever" threads that you don't know what you're talking about in regards to Islam, and now you're pulling even more weird crap from thin air. Why would you expect people to keep entertaining this?

I don't think I'd understand what Kais is on about, even if it wasn't Ramadan. S/he performs some amazing leaps of language and grammar and logic that I just can't follow.

Check out some of his/her other threads about Islam, such as the following 2:
Satanic Verses
and
The Quran Lies

Those are from December and a quick read of the comments & his/her responses will explain everything you need to know about him/her. The point I was making about it being Ramadan is that most of the Muslim readers here are fasting now and we likely don't have the time or patience to indulge him/her in his/her usual baiting and BS. ETA: And like clockwork, he/she has yet another BS Islam thread today.
edit on 28-5-2018 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

SIRIUS - RED - FEMALE = Babylon The Great Whore

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I think the sphinx predates the whore of babylon

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

That's nice but Adam and Eve had a minimum of 5 sons and potentially hundreds.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Pfft, I'm so far ahead of the OP I amaze myself.

SIRIUS - DARMOK - JALAD = AT TANAGRA.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Pfft, I'm so far ahead of the OP I amaze myself.

SIRIUS - DARMOK - JALAD = AT TANAGRA.

after a quick search your quote comes from star trek....

have you figured the meaning of these words?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Does it?!

Babel, it later was called Babylon, which goes back way before the sphinx was a glint in the Pharoah's eye. The Sphinx was built by Jew's during their time there before Moses brought them out.

Now the Great Whore Babylon, is just a conglomerate of religions under one central power, it was thought to be Rome today. But Babel was the first place of the first one world religion, Alexandria Egypt was the second under Pharaoh Ptolemy I, then later it was Rome as it is today.

edit on 29-5-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Temba, his arms wide.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

some say the sphinx was made before any of the Pharos....

what do you think?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123
a reply to: InhaleExhale

the truth seems rather painful to you!

Yes it does.

Hopefully one day you will awaken to just a millionth of a fraction of the truth.

im sorry to read that you don't understand my post..... so you are telling me that you have never heard of the word annunaki, sphinx,or Sirius before... I suggest you google these words and then repost here....that may help

Everyone on ATS knows what they mean and what they are.

What posters are asking is what the hell are you on about.

The words mean something individually but when you combine them to make what I presume are sentences they don't make any sense.

Just read your replies, a majority of replies not just in this thread but all your threads are posters asking what are on about.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123
im sorry to read that you don't understand my post.....

so you are telling me that you have never heard of the word annunaki, sphinx,or Sirius before...

I suggest you google these words and then repost here....that may help

Apologies for being so dismissive earlier, I just wanted to communicate to you that nobody knows what you are on about, and perhaps, if you care about what you are discussing, you'd care to elaborate, because otherwise all your threads will devolve into meaninglessness (like this one is, right now, with people jokingly referencing Star Trek. I know the meanings of the individual words, but nobody is going to follow your train of logic if you don't explain yourself.

You might know what you're talking about and what the connections between different concepts in your mind are, but nobody else does. They can't read your mind, because they don't know you. It's like how my father used to say stuff like "Soy sauce!" at the dining table with his hands outstretched, and I knew he was asking me to pass him the spaghetti. Someone who didn't know my father would just be confused. Likewise with your statements.

Perhaps you can explain yourself? For example, the bit I quoted of you earlier. Going line by line, you said:
"I think that muslims are actually worshipping the ANNUNAKI that came from SIRIUS"
Okay, that's a statement, I know what Annunaki are, I know what Sirius is, but the connection between those words don't quite make sense.
What I know of Muslims doesn't suggest they worship anything but a very stringently monotheistic God.
How did a group of deities "come from Sirius"?
What do you mean by Sirius? Two physical balls of gas in space? A magical mythological dog companion of Orion?
Anyhow, I shall continue, because maybe you explain all these things in the following lines!

I also found 2 eye of horus and the ILLUMINATI symbol
Hmm...I guess you didn't explain the last sentence, but jumped to a completely new train of thought. Alright, lets try to follow THAT.
From a general understanding of the english language, I'm assuming you found those symbols somewhere.
Where did you find these symbols? In Surah Al-Kahf? But Surah Al-Kahf is a piece of text, it doesn't have pictorial symbols.
Are you saying you found literary symbols of the eye of horus and the illuminati in the Surah? How? Where?
Okay, lets continue, maybe you explain what you mean in the next sentence!

The SPHINX in Egypt is said to symbolise Sirius..and that it is a womans head really and used to be painted red...
Okay, slightly more explanation here.
You say the Sphinx is said to symbolise Sirius. I don't know where you got this idea from, because it doesn't make sense to me. The Sphinx is a lion with a human head. Sirius is a dog (or two flaming balls of gas in space?). Regardless, taking your assumption at face value, lets move on. You say the head is female, again, I don't know where you got that from, there are female Sphinxes...which sphinx are you referring to? The famous one at Giza in Egypt? Because that's not female. But you say it used to be painted red. Oh...kay? What does that have to do with anything?
What I understand so far from your statements is that you think Muslims worship deities that came from a red-headed female sphinx? And that you found two eyes of horus and an illuminati symbol somewhere? On the sphinx?
Anyhow, lets carry on in hope of clarification!

putting things into context...

SIRIUS - RED - FEMALE - THE LETTER M - WATER

Context! Yay! Wait...what?
I don't get your context. Okay, so you say Sirius (the mythological dog?) is red. Sirius the star is white, so that can't be it? You say Sirius is female. Okay, many of the mythological depictions of alpha canis majoris are of female dogs (Laelaps, for example).
Moving on, the Letter M...what? Where did the Letter M come from? Who said M? What is M?
Then you say "Water". Okay. The shape of the letter M (and the alphabet systems it came from) can be said to represent water. Not sure what that's got to do with anything, but who knows, maybe it will be explained further on.

so does that make SATURN black?
Wait what? What on earth does that have to do with anything that came before? What does that even mean? What? WHAT?
And so on...

So you can understand when people say (like they did in this thread), stuff like "Stop making things up" and "his post seems rather unfocused" and "you're pulling even more weird crap from thin air" and "one big enormous sign of delusional thinking that only the deluded person gets", and turn your discussion into (frankly the more followable) discussion about the offspring of Adam and Eve, or they descend it into jokes about Star Trek pop culture references, they're not doing it because they're the sheeple trying to oppress your brilliant ideas, or because they're in awe of your amazing insight.
They're doing it because nobody has any idea what you're saying.

I mean absolutely no offense or disrespect or such with the following question, I'm just curious, because it would explain your perception and point of view:
Do you suffer from ADHD or some similar condition?
edit on 30-5-2018 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2018 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
more fish people from Sirius....

Dagon (Phoenician: 𐤃𐤂𐤍 Dāgūn; Hebrew: דָּגוֹן‎, Tib. Dāgōn) or Dagan (dda-gan 𒀭𒁕𒃶[1]) is an ancient Mesopotamian (Assyro-Babylonian) and Levantine (Canaanite) deity. He appears to have been worshipped as a fertility god in Ebla, Assyria, Ugarit and among the Amorites. The Hebrew Bible mentions him as the national god of the Philistines with temples at Ashdod and elsewhere in Gaza.[2]
A long-standing association with the word for "fish" dâg, perhaps going back to the Iron Age, has led to an interpretation as a "fish-god", and the association of "merman" motifs in Assyrian art (such as the "Dagon" relief found by Austen Henry Layard in the 1840s). The god's name was, however, more likely derived from a word for "grain", suggesting that he was in origin associated with fertility and agriculture.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.truefreethinker.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

some say the sphinx was made before any of the Pharos....

Some say love it is a river
That drowns the tender reed
Some say love it is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed
Some say love it is a hunger
An endless aching need
I say love it is a flower
And you it's only seed
It's the heart afraid of breaking
That never learns to dance
It's the dream afraid of waking that never takes the chance
It's the one who won't be taken