It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING - FBI's COMEY and McCABE FRAMED Military Hero - General MICHAEL FLYNN.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So you are saying that Mueller has more credit than Flynn?
While I do possibly agree with that statement I believe you didn’t mean it the way I took it.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I can post links that support your type of thought if you would like? BTW I will post links that you have commented on in the past that damn him and discredit him. Therefore making you a hypocrite.

I have posts that have me stating that Trump should accept Mueller's investigation and results.

That was before I learned that Mueller's investigation may have been started illegally, making the whole investigation nothing more than a witch hunt designed to eliminate a duly elected president.

The more information that comes out, the more I am repulsed by the Obama administration. But it doesn't stop there.

Republicans must have known, making them as culpable.

Very rarely I actually wish for a zombie apocalypse in DC.

This is one of those times.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: luthier
The gateway pundit is on about the same level as infowars..

Yeah...and this so-called senator named Chuck Grassley didn't do any of what the GateWayPundit said...or even if this senator exists!

The same chuck Grassley who supports mueller's investigation?

So which is it?

And by the way Grassley didn't say this.

BREAKING - FBI's COMEY and McCABE FRAMED Military Hero - General MICHAEL FLYNN.

Where is Grassley's quote?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I would love to see the proof the investigation was started illegally.

Unfortunately all there is are unconfirmed news reports.

Let's remember

1. Trump can declassify anything. If it is literally this bad he would.

2. The only proof is what the media presents. Confirmation bias to their partisans.

3. Of course republicans knew these committees didn't just form. The oversight was present the whole time.

4. It's most likely we just don't have the information.

5. The people trump chose including Flynn are shady people.

Turkey is a shady country and Islamist.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I agree with the second half of that. If more info keeps coming out than I want answers.
Actually I want answers on both sides right now......But we all want things.
BTW this Zombie things you speak of. I know we both have some different ideas of stuffs. But I can hunt and trap like a G. And am EXTREMELY proficient with throwing knifes. If you want help we could meet up.
Just no guns

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

a reply to: drewlander

I read at the time that Mueller was threatening to go after Flynn's son, if Flynn didn't plead guilty. Apparently a Special Counsel is so powerful, that he can ruin you (career-wise and financially) just with a thorough investigation.

That is what I was eluding to but I was too lazy to pull a link while posting from mobile.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

So you are saying that Mueller has more credit than Flynn?
While I do possibly agree with that statement I believe you didn’t mean it the way I took it.

That's OK. Almost everything we say is open to various interpretations.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

The gateway pundit is on about the same level as infowars..

Yeah...and this so-called senator named Chuck Grassley didn't do any of what the GateWayPundit said...or even if this senator exists!

He exists. I've written several letters to him and only ever received canned garbage in response but I think he wants to go out looking good so he's been hot on these issues running through the intelligence committee. In his defense for not directly responding to me, I think I recall he has the best record in the Senate for showing up to vote so I'll give him a pass this time.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Have you seen the Wiki-leaked documents that identify 8 Congressional Republicans as conspiring with the Democrats against candidate Trump? I've seen some of the names, but not the actual documents.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Titles of threads in the "Political Conspiracies" forum do NOT have to match the article's title. The "Breaking News" forums require an exact match, however.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Maybe you should attend a Grassley town hall and make your feelings known.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
For comparison, CNN is listed as Left bias, as is MSNBC:

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

CNN Fact Check
MSNBC Fact Check

CBS is Left-Center, while FOX is at Right and says exactly the same thing as the page for CNN and MSNBC.

BBC is pretty close to center, unbiased, and Reuters don't give a damn, they just report it would seem.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

I read at the time that Mueller was threatening to go after Flynn's son, if Flynn didn't plead guilty. Apparently a Special Counsel is so powerful, that he can ruin you (career-wise and financially) just with a thorough investigation.

That is what I was eluding to but I was too lazy to pull a link while posting from mobile.

Yes. You were correct. Flynn's love for his son was why he pled guilty. Heroes sacrifice all the time for the greater good.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Titles of threads in the "Political Conspiracies" forum do NOT have to match the article's title. The "Breaking News" forums require an exact match, however.

Just pointing out Grassley said nothing at all about flynn being a hero or framed. That came from your propaganda blog.

Flynn is shady as heck. He was appointed Dia by Obama and has a terrible reputation..

He then worked for Turkey..who would love to be an islamist empire.

But sure he is your hero.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I love this argument. Trump camn also fire anybody in tje FBI if he wants.

But that led to screams of obstruction of justice. Now the very same people demanding trump be impeached are saying trump can declassify anything he wants, like they wont just scream impeachment and obstruction louder if he does that.

2. The only proof is what the media presents. Confirmation bias to their partisans.

I have posted many things that sbhow how shady this investigation is. They are just usually ignored by the anti trump crowd.

Here is a small starter for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And yes, of course we only see what has been publicly reported, but that alone is pretty damning.

3. Of course republicans knew these committees didn't just form. The oversight was present the whole time.

Oversight has been stonewalled for over a year, hence the meeting tomorrow.

All the more reason for an investigation, yet the anti trumpers are against even that, claiming that one looking into the intel communities behavior would be a horrible abuse of power.

Agree that trump does have shady people around.

SO what does that have to do with rather the investigation is legit?

Just about everyone in washington is surrounded by shady people. But for some reason, only trumps team got this special treatment.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I haven't seen the documents, but what I do know is that the congressional hush fund for sexual harassment is yesterday's news and that they're still covering up for each other.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I love this argument. Trump camn also fire anybody in tje FBI if he wants.

But that led to screams of obstruction of justice. Now the very same people demanding trump be impeached are saying trump can declassify anything he wants, like they wont just scream impeachment and obstruction louder if he does that.

I have posted many things that sbhow how shady this investigation is. They are just usually ignored by the anti trump crowd.

Here is a small starter for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And yes, of course we only see what has been publicly reported, but that alone is pretty damning.

Oversight has been stonewalled for over a year, hence the meeting tomorrow.

All the more reason for an investigation, yet the anti trumpers are against even that, claiming that one looking into the intel communities behavior would be a horrible abuse of power.

Agree that trump does have shady people around.

SO what does that have to do with rather the investigation is legit?

Just about everyone in washington is surrounded by shady people. But for some reason, only trumps team got this special treatment.

Why do you think it's only trump's team? That is precious.

Many administration's have had this happen.

If trump has a smoking gun he can release it. Period.

He doesn't. He has speculation.

The committees existed all through Obama. All through bush.

Trump's pick Rod started the special council. Nobody disproved. Everyone loved Mueller until he started making the mid terms get dicey.

I don't find any of the reporting pretty damNing. I find it incredibly partisan. I find it totally disengenous. Just like I did two years ago before this started.

Now all of a sudden Trump's followers love the media reports. They hang on every word. They fall for him creating cherries like calling in Wray and Rod the other day which he knew would be a media stunt and get reported.

He can declassify the smoking gun and Congress can protect him. The American people would see and it would be real proof.

But he doesn't have that so he won't.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Maybe you should attend a Grassley town hall and make your feelings known.

Or wait for him to retire and run for his seat.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

They don't retire anymore they get baby stem cell injections.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Why would he play his hand like you say? He's waiting until closer to midterms to drop the hammer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join