It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DOJ-FBI-DOS-NSA-DNI-CIA-GCHQ-MSM All Conspired to Destroy Candidate-President Donald Trump!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I would agree that many of his supporters are very deplorable.

And I'd disagree. Far more Dems are violent and fascistic than Conservatives. Did you even see all the videos on YouTube when Trump supporters were beaten and their cars vandalized!!?? Conservatives are disallowed to speak on most university campuses because of censorship, etc., etc.
edit on 20-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

Conservatives aren't being censored online more than anyone else. If you're referring to Youtube's recent adpolcolypse, everyone was affected, everyone is STILL affected. If you're talking about Facebook, then I suppose you might be referring to Diamond and Silk who weren't being censored because they're conservatives but who gives a crap about Facebook? F*** Facebook, honestly!

But ATS was dominated by conservatives long before the above happened and long before Trump ran for POTUS.
edit on 20-5-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
ATS has been very balanced

and that is why conservative views seem more in abundance here. When the playing field is even sjw's and their views based on emotion and feelings often get destroyed by common sense and reason so they run to platforms where conservative views are censored.

back on topic

The DOJ-FBI-DOS-NSA-DNI-CIA-GCHQ-MSM All Conspired to Destroy Candidate-President Donald Trump

I get the feeling like most people Trump lives in the grey area of life. he likely has had many shady dealings like most wealthy and influential people and i am sure they know and thought they could dig up the proof to stop the trump train. With Hillary losing they had to stick to their guns and keep digging, their only hope is they can find something, anything that can undo his presidency before he pulls the plug and drains the part of the swamp that conspired to subvert his campaign and presidency.
edit on 20-5-2018 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Wrong! I've seen the Mods work here and it's been fair and balanced. ATS is for all voices and treats all equally!! No one group dominates ATS. I couldn't disagree more.
edit on 20-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
i must admit since the election i have not visited any social media sites, but they all seemed more dominated by progressive views and they all did their best to promote those views while censoring opposing views.
I suck at getting my thoughts out accurately so i usually keep quiet and just read but I agree with thepixelpusher, ATS is very neutral. I guess i see many conservative views here as just American views derived from American history and culture and way of life so I do not pay as much attention to them or attribute them to conservative views.
I vote left here in Australia lol but i would not vote democrat if i was American. I would have voted for trump.
edit on 20-5-2018 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You expressed your thoughts well in your post, OddNutz. Don't sell yourself short like that!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I would agree that many of his supporters are very deplorable.

And I'd disagree. Far more Dems are violent and fascistic than Conservatives. Did you even see all the videos on YouTube when Trump supporters were beaten and their cars vandalized!!?? Conservatives are disallowed to speak on most university campuses because of censorship, etc., etc.

Really? Democrats are more violent and fascistic than conservatives? I guess if you're a conservative that's what you're gonna believe so I won't waste my time trying to argue that point. No, I don't watch videos of people being beaten and cars vandalized but to say conservatives are the only victims here is the conservative way. They're always the victims according to them.

As far as conservatives being censored to speak at universities, that's a shame and the students protesting them shouldn't bother trying to shut down the conversation. Protest all you want but don't stop anyone from speaking. There's no harm in letting people speak. I'm guessing the conservative speakers knew full well what they were doing when they decided to be paid to speak at a liberal university and enjoyed the poop show and free press that followed. Who in particular are you talking about, Ben Shapiro?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: fatkid
a reply to: carewemust

Question, because I’m curious and must of missed this in the past, your post says that the wife taps were started months before the dossier was delivered, is there a resource on this? I find this to be very interesting, if true.

Actually, the spying on threats to (the weak) DNC candidate, Hillary Clinton, started back in 2015..

It is a matter of unclassified public record the FBI and DOJ-NSD were allowing “contractors” to conduct searches of the FBI and NSA databases, and extract raw intelligence, throughout 2015 until April 28th 2016 when NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers shut down all access and initiated a compliance review.

Any objective review of that time period indicates (strongest likelihood) the search activity was political ‘opposition research’ for the 2016 presidential election. With hindsight of the FBI and DOJ’s political intents, ‘opposition research’ was almost certainly the motive.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

ATS is mostly libertarian.

Don't you remember how much Bush was hated?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Really? Democrats are more violent and fascistic than conservatives? I guess if you're a conservative that's what you're gonna believe so I won't waste my time trying to argue that point.

There was once a thread, I want to say it was Gramblers, that begged for liberals to post any and all examples of rabid conservatives out beating people up etc like the BS that was happening weekly all 2016. Dont recall a single example being offered.

And since I pointed this out now you're going to call me a conservative (while insisting you're not a kneejerk liberal).

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Oh boy this thread really separates the wheat from the chaff.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The republican party is slightly to the right of fascism on the political compass, the dems are more right wing but less authoritarian more like Thatcher and Reagan. There's no choice in the centre, left or libertarian sides (as defined outside the US).

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

And yet, in spite of the efforts of Obama Administration officials and their Mainstream Media partners, the GOOD GUY still won!

Thus proving that your conspiracy theory is rubbish. If the IC hated or were afraid of Trump, his jet would have gone down due to faulty maintenance. Trump is notoriously cheap.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I only watch makeup videos on YouTube.
And the occasional cold open from Saturday night live.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There was once a thread, I want to say it was Gramblers, that begged for liberals to post any and all examples of rabid conservatives out beating people up etc like the BS that was happening weekly all 2016. Dont recall a single example being offered.

Short memory.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

No they're not digging to find something on him. They have something on him already.
They had cause from the start.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Can this site get any slower.
Cuz I have all day and nothing to do.
edit on 5212018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 5212018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No they're not digging to find something on him. They have something on him already.
They had cause from the start.

True but that something wasn't enough to get a FISA warrant on two occasions, while all this is legal under the Patriot Act and there's no reason to see this as a conspiracy, the Act has been abused before.

Doubt it was reported in the US but the Steele Dossier was largely raw intelligence that GCHQ gathered, who then fed this on to the several other intel agencies (probably five eyes and holland, germany, estonia and poland - these last two are very important/telling) and US FBI, NSA etc... in Nov 2015 to June 2016.

In a rare public appearance the head of MI6 (it was illegal to know their name or face 15 years ago, they used to be M and Q etc..let alone speak on camera/infront of an audience) quoted from the dossier saying that they have independent verification of the claims and GCHQ made a completely unprecedented public appearance on camera breaking their policy of never admitting or denying allegations to say a Fox reporter was a ridiculous idiot who's best ignored on his wire-tapping claims on this very story last year (was run in both january and june).

Recent allegations made by media commentator Judge Andrew Napolitano about GCHQ being asked to conduct 'wire tapping' against the then President Elect are nonsense. They are utterly ridiculous and should be ignored.

They clearly have something big but I doubt it'd be much more than attempted infiltration by Russian spies the Trump campaign was completely unaware of and then retrospective attempts to cover it up for PR purposes, which failed, he'll be cleared but a couple fall for public face (are there any left in his admin from that period?).
edit on 21-5-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I thought no one took candidate trump seriously and no one thought he could win?

You guys have been saying this forever.

Now you are saying that all of the alphabet agencies and media engaged in a massive conspiracy to prevent his obvious and immanent win?

Which is it?

Decide on which BS version of revisionist history the right wing wants.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

ATS is mostly libertarian.

Don't you remember how much Bush was hated?

Loved. Bush was LOVED on ATS.

Hell, I remember thread after thread when the economy was starting to collapse, that it was the corrupt media spinning unemployment numbers to make the GOP look bad and everything was actually rosy.

The right wing is gifted at revisionist history.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join