It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DOJ-FBI-DOS-NSA-DNI-CIA-GCHQ-MSM All Conspired to Destroy Candidate-President Donald Trump!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

BS. I've watched scores of troops in here fighting back against any and every Hillary related accusation / criticism / joke / details of all her scandals for years now. Same goes for Obama.

One even says stuff like "she's here to do the Lord's good work".

And dont act like youre innocent on all that list there.

And as if Obama isnt hailed as a saint still by essentially the entire flock around here.
edit on 20-5-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Great Thread CWM! This whole argument really boils down to weather or not you believe what the MSM is telling you or not.
Before you answer that question you have to ask yourself, do they have an agenda? To me it seems so obvious.

95% positive stories on obama.
95% negative stories on Trump.

Does that really seem legitimate to anyone?

yeah....sounds legitimate....so, what's your problem....just because you don't want to know how Trump and his kids are taking bribes from foreigners, doesn't mean it's not happening....and as far as an agenda?.....when trump is trying screw over the media publically saying that the media is the "enemy of the people"....yeah....I hope the media digs up every piece of slimy piece of illegal crap on trump as they can find. after all, they are just following trump's own advice, which is...."hit me, and i'll hit back twice as hard"....go for it, media...we want all of trump's sh*t out in the open.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: fatkid
a reply to: carewemust

Question, because I’m curious and must of missed this in the past, your post says that the wife taps were started months before the dossier was delivered, is there a resource on this? I find this to be very interesting, if true.

Here ya go, fatkid...

This week The New York Times and Washington Post have reluctantly admitted the Obama intelligence apparatus: CIA, DOJ-NSD and FBI were conducting surveillance on the Trump campaign through the use of FISA Warrants, National Security Letters, and “informants” used to target the campaign.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com... aign/

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

BS. I've watched scores of troops in here fighting back against any and every Hillary related accusation / criticism / joke / details of all her scandals for years now. Same goes for Obama.

One even says stuff like "she's here to do the Lord's good work".

And dont act like youre innocent on all that list there.

And as if Obama isnt hailed as a saint still by essentially the entire flock around here.

compared to you and trump, yeah, Obama is a saint.....to me as a democrat, he was a good president, not a saint.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

And, what the LEFT accuses the RIGHT of doing is exactly what they HAVE done. They throw the boomerang to knock out the President. He dodges, then sticks some dynamite on the boomerang for its return trip back to their camp.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Oh I don't recall Silly ever fighting tooth and nail, or at all, for Hillary. I don't recall anyone on ATS fighting for Hillary. Fighting against Trump doesn't make you a Hillary supporter.

Remember all the butthurt memes that were called for around here after Trump beat Hillary?

They werent called for because it was Trump vs. Hillary. They only became called for in response to ATS' liberal horde because Hillary lost.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Really? Every time Hillary is brought up all I see is people attacking her, definitely not scores defending her. More like scores attacking her, not that it's not unwarranted because she does indeed suck. Feel free to find a thread showing the scores of ATS members defending her and post it here. At best, people weren't defending her but defending reality and facts since many members here are off the deep end with their hatred of her and will pull out any nonsense conspiracy about her.

Shes doing the Lord's work? LMAO! No one on ATS said that about her, ever.

Don't act like I'm innocent? What on Earth are you talking about?

Obama hailed as a saint on ATS? Seriously, what alternate ATS universe do you reside in? No Democrat is ever hailed on ATS. You might find a handful, at best, of members who actually like them but the majority do nothing but attack them.
edit on 20-5-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

he was a good president

A warmongering puppet of the Ruling Elite, POS liar, whom partnered with Al Qaeda, amongst many other scandals such as that Iran deal where he blocked DEA DOJ etc from going after Hezbollah coke & Smack cartel operations, wouldnt attack Al Qaeda / Taliban opium herion drug labs in Afghanistan, didnt close Guantanamo, weaponized government agencies for partisan political operations, was the most ruthless against whistleblowers in our history, set back race relations some 60 years... and how about "Fast & Furious"???

F that.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

No, I don't remember that because there is no horde of liberals on ATS. There is a horde of Trump loving conservatives on ATS.

I dunno if you are willfully ignorant or just plain old blind to reality.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Nvm
edit on 20-5-2018 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Oh I don't recall Silly ever fighting tooth and nail, or at all, for Hillary. I don't recall anyone on ATS fighting for Hillary. Fighting against Trump doesn't make you a Hillary supporter.
BS!!! Are you kidding us?? The leftist cheerleaders screeched and raged about her. Bruh, you do yourself NO favors.

People cried when she lost, *facepalm*.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Here on ATS or in the real world? What are you talking about because I'm talking strictly about ATS and in that particular post a member, SIllysomething.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Really? Every time Hillary is brought up all I see is people attacking her, definitely not scores defending her. More like scores attacking her, not that it's not unwarranted because she does indeed suck. Feel free to find a thread showing the scores of ATS members defending her and post it here. At best, people weren't defending her but defending reality and facts since many members here are off the deep end with their hatred of her and will pull out any nonsense conspiracy about her.

Shes doing the Lord's work? LMAO! No one on ATS said that about her, ever.

Don't act like I'm innocent? What on Earth are you talking about?

Obama hailed as a saint on ATS? Seriously, what alternate ATS universe do you reside in? No Democrat is ever hailed on ATS. You might find a handful, at best, of members who actually like them but the majority do nothing but attack them.

That you're going to tell me I havent seen what I've seen, while declaring what has or hasnt been said acrost the board the entire board, and do it while speaking in absolutes, makes clear your assertions are poppycock.

And that's before getting to the implications of that. That either you're lying thru your teeth, or that you're so self-deluded you actually beLIEve it yourself.

I dont know which is worst.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

What are you talking about?

So lemme get this straight, you actually believe ATS's community is mostly Liberals who love Democrats, namely defending and praising Obama and Clinton? That's your assertion of the membership, right?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

you actually believe ATS's community is mostly Liberals

Dont put words in my mouth.

However, most of ATS' resident liberal horde is hawt for Obama & Hillary. It runs so deep most are even hawt for Insane McCain because he's hawt for Obama& Hillary.

edit on 20-5-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Horde? There is no liberal horde here. There is a conservative horde though. There aren't scores of people or threads defending and or praising Hillary, Obama, or Democrats. There are, however, scores of threads and posters praising Trump and all things Republican. There are counters to these threads, posts condemning Trump and Republicans because a balance is definitely needed but the majority, the horde on ATS are conservatives.

Horde: a large group of people.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Here on ATS or in the real world? What are you talking about because I'm talking strictly about ATS and in that particular post a member, SIllysomething.
Okay, so playing dumb gets you nowhere.

Since you're being willfully dense, ATS, IS, in the real world. Your echo chambe also exists in the real world.

"what are you talking about" - typical leftist response.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Playing dumb? No, I don't think your reading comprehension is very high.

ATS does not at all reflect the world, but to dumb it down for you I'm ONLY talking about this community on ATS, not the outside world that has no idea this community exists.

Typical leftist response? Hey, just because I'm not on your Trump loving Team doesn't mean I'm a Lefty. Calling people Lefties because they don't cheerlead with you is a typical Trump supporter response.

Get a clue, would you?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Just because Obama & Hillary are mostly out of the spotlight doesnt mean much here.

Just because nobody (including conservatives)are falling for your SJW BS anymore doesnt mean you guys arent SJW's. (One of my favorites is dude exclaims SJW's are a myth, but every thread that mentions SJW's he comes in swinging lol.)

In other words, just because you guys barely have a leg to stand on, other than attacking Trump which usually pans out to be completely lunatic land farcical BS the way its all framed up, so much so its embarrassing even for outsiders that fellow Americans are so brazenly hypocritical and la la land self-deluded, that you're out of prominence edge wise desnt mean you guys arent here and are who you are.

Its coming full horseshoe for the Trump crowd now too, but since the bulk of Team Democrat alking Points still hasnt come to terms with Obama & Hilary its a national embarrassment. And because your team hadnt / hasnt, and PUSHED so hard against Trump (as if he could have been any worse than the rest of them we're so used to), I blame liberals for ushering Trump sorts into such a constantly defensive position that its resulted in this cultish situation we're now entrenched in. (Something I've been meaning to do a big piece addressing BTW). So way to go. If your team had kept the attacks at least half way honest and within reason, werent entirely hypocritical BTW, etc, Trump cultism wouldnt have been but half as bad.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You're calling ATS a conservative echo chamber and it simply isnt. It not being one is the reason I like the place. Note in 2016 I'd often see other allege it was a liberal echo chamber. They were wrong too. There is a resident liberal horde AND conservative horde. Then a bunch of others conspiracy types etc. We have the most complete spectrum probably here, but its still dominant with the so called left right mainstream factions that mostly like to argue about the stuff in the news / argue the way the news says they should.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join