It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DOJ-FBI-DOS-NSA-DNI-CIA-GCHQ-MSM All Conspired to Destroy Candidate-President Donald Trump!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

Yes. Pocahontas told us.

It IS time for some accountability!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrPlow

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MrPlow

Yeah..they lead the way with blockbusters like this. Then, as you saw this past week, the New York Times begins to squirm a little, when the water in the kettle heats to a certain point.

The only squirming any of us do over any of this is the empathetic feeling of embarrassment we have for you all when you start with this #.
It's like watching an awkward teenage boy learn how to unclasp a bra for the first time. Except you never figure anything out.
But yeah, nah...this one is gonna be bigly.

What are you talking about here? Do you work for the media, gov? Who exactly is “us” that you refer too. Why are you embarrassed? Are you suggesting there is no credibility to this story?

At least some of us got unclasp bras as teenagers....

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The illegal wiretaps were initiated months before the controversial Trump dossier compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele.

Well the Republicans started it with Watergate, so let's call it even.

Politics are more Machiavellian than ever; with all the 'means to an end' mentality and treating the voters like mindless drones will doom Trump, and will doom whoever runs the Dems. A line from a song from my favorite band is "fear is control" and it's clearly evident that's true. Trump wanted you to fear immigrants despite the fact he married one-which is the height of hypocrisy-and while Hillary did have a more optimistic campaign she did exactly what Trump did-insight fear.

Thank you Niccolo Machiavelli, for screwing up politics forever.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

With your VAST knowledge of all that is holly. Please do tell how this Dossier came to be? And please be very specific. Me thinks you don’t know it.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I will say there is very little credibility to this story. These are opinion pieces and nothing else. All political figures are corrupt. And yes that includes Trump and the big O. Get your go bag ready and stay alert bro.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Well then, didn't they do a really poor job after all ? And anyway, I thought all this is part, as everything else, of this ingenious incredible but hidden masterplan President Trump follows ? Is it not that he triggered all of them them triggerables on purpose ? Is this not part of the swamp the drain plan ?

If it weren't so serious I'd be rolling on the floor laughing

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Well it well known that the UK and US circumnavigate the laws about spying on their own citizens by spying on each other’s citizens. GCHQ even employ their own cyber army to disseminate their propaganda. I wouldn’t put it past them to be involved in what the OP states by any stretch.

I agree (nearly) all political figures are corrupt, but does that mean we should all just shrug our shoulders and go nothing to see here?

When is enough really enough?

I thought Ron Paul was one of the good guys. Or maybe the one good guy..

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 20-5-2018 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Well the Republicans started it with Watergate, so let's call it even.

If Watergate had even approached what we see here, then one could talk about calling things even.
edit on b000000312018-05-20T05:51:10-05:0005America/ChicagoSun, 20 May 2018 05:51:10 -0500500000018 by butcherguy because: Fixed typo.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Apparently he's pretty #ing genius to be able to pull off such a multilevel operation and get away with it for so many years until "truepundit" and "gatewaypundit" totally, objectively, and thoroughly blew the lid off the whole thing!

Surely you're not that ignorant. Obama's administration has a long history of using every department at his fingertips to go after people dating back to 2010, his second year in office, and Forbes reported on it.

Here's what Forbes had to say in 2013...

Catherine’s life has changed dramatically since submitting those applications. The organization has been questioned by the FBI on numerous occasions; she has had her personal tax returns audited by the IRS; and has also had her small manufacturing business tax returns audited by the IRS. In addition, her business has been subjected to two unscheduled audits by the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, and Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) and has undergone another unscheduled business audit by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).

www.forbes.com... /#28c0632946c8

More from Forbes...

The targeting of conservative groups begins March 2010. It has lasted more than three years.

President Obama, White House, and the Democratic National Committee publicly and repeatedly warn about nefarious and illicit activities of conservative groups, starting in August of 2010. There are eleven public warnings, nine of which are issued by President Obama himself in public speeches.

www.forbes.com...

Not surprisingly, who did Obama accuse of being behind all of this in order to justify these investigations?

September 16, 2010: In Connecticut, Obama repeats his warning that a “foreign-controlled entity” might be funding “millions of dollars of attack ads.”

September 20, 2010: In Philadelphia, he again says that “nobody knows” who is behind conservative groups.

September 22, 2010: In New York City, Obama warns that conservative groups "pose as non-for-profit, social welfare and trade groups," while being "guided by seasoned Republican political operatives" who might be funded by a "foreign-controlled corporation."

To top it all off, when nothing was found in any of these investigations, the targeting never stopped, even after they were caught! No one ever gets held accountable outside of being asked to resign or retire, this is why Obama's administration just kept pushing the envelope.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

The DOJ-FBI-DOS-NSA-DNI-CIA-GCHQ-MSM All Conspired to Destroy Candidate-President Donald Trump!

Aliens!
You forgot the aliens from outer space in your list.
And the Devil, God, Bigfoot, the Wolpertinger, Catweazle, the Man from Atlantis...

Another idea.
If the whole sane world is against one lunatic, if 99% of the average world population are against the remote controlled puppet and "his" stupid decisions to turn the whole world in a battlefield, could it be then that maybe the lunatic wannabe emperor and his blind following fanbase are wrong?
Never, am i right?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Now this is the kind of "Change" I can "Believe".

Maybe this is why the founding fathers demanded only Natural Born Citizens.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrPlow

originally posted by: carewemust

Yeah..they lead the way with blockbusters like this. Then, as you saw this past week, the New York Times begins to squirm a little, when the water in the kettle heats to a certain point.

The only squirming any of us do over any of this is the empathetic feeling of embarrassment we have for you all when you start with this #.
It's like watching an awkward teenage boy learn how to unclasp a bra for the first time. Except you never figure anything out.
But yeah, nah...this one is gonna be bigly.

Is that you Comey?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

You left out the ASPCA, AARP, NAACP, AAA, and AA.

Knowing those evil Dems, Clinton and Obama, there are probably even more that I didn't list.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

Aliens!
You forgot the aliens from outer space in your list.
And the Devil, God, Bigfoot, the Wolpertinger, Catweazle, the Man from Atlantis...

Another idea.
If the whole sane world is against one lunatic, if 99% of the average world population are against the remote controlled puppet and "his" stupid decisions to turn the whole world in a battlefield, could it be then that maybe the lunatic wannabe emperor and his blind following fanbase are wrong?
Never, am i right?
Well idk, the only person to ever turn the world into a battlefield originated from Germany, so naturally, you're wrong as always.

+1 more 
posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

If 99% are against him than why isn't he impeached? Why do people even care about his measly 1% fan base?

Hyperbole much?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

edit on 20-5-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Never, am i right? 

Do you realize that far fewer bombs are being dropped on other countries now that Obama has left office?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

They are and have been the tools of the UN/NWO,they have a plan in order and no way will it change,no matter how many will die,it's all about control,they do not have publics interest in mind

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

If Watergate had even approached what we see here, then one could talk about calling things even.

Well one could say that one might have missed the point.

My point is that politics has become Machiavellian, and as Machiavelli once said "a prudent ruler cannot and must not honor their word" and his political mechanics has seeped into modern politics whether you like it or not, despite who you vote for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join