It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter in Texas School Near Galveston Sante Fe TX

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

goddamnit are you seriously this ignorant? do you not read?

the Hammer and sickle is not a specific "Antifa" Symbol, it has nothing to do with "Antifa"

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Except for the Iron Cross symbol... funny how you forget that

also, celebrating "Japanese Imperialism" is not something leftist ideology advocates.

I mean, the shooter had Trump and Trump associated Pages liked on his Facebook.. does that automatically make him a Trump supporter? are you admitting that

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Attention Please - Knock off the tit for tat or it will lead to Posting Bans. Stay on topic and the topic is clearly not each other. Be Warned. Do not reply to this post.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Phase 2 has begun.

“Assault rifles” have been under attack. Now they’re going after shotguns and revolvers. Pay attention. More pistol and long rifle/shotgun shootings to follow.

It’s all in the game plan. Don’t trust your government. It’s all about power. The less freedom you have, the more power they have. They’d sell their own mothers down the river for more power.

It’s like the movie “They Live”, except in real life, you don’t have aliens. You have people you “voted for”, who were chosen to control you a long time ago. Open your eyes. The cure for government is not more government, as they would have you believe.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Man with pistol on hip and flag over shoulder show up at the school to offer his support and Make America Great Again.

Link
edit on 5/18/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Ya' notice they don't talk anymore about that second 'person of interest' that was taken into custody. Because there are only lone gunmen--with nary a conspiracy in sight!

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Yup must be a false flag nowt to do with things get misreported minutes after the thing has taken place.
Jesus Christ anything but an actual nutjob shooting up a school.
Paranoid.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Ya' notice they don't talk anymore about that second 'person of interest' that was taken into custody. Because there are only lone gunmen--with nary a conspiracy in sight!

They also don't talk about the thwarted school shooting that happened just days ago either. No children killed is supposed to be something celebrate, unless it ACTUALLY happens I guess? Something that WORKED saved dozens of children's lives, yet, it's not worth talking about.

Yeah, why would that be????

Hmmm..... I wonder...........

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Go down the Columbiner rabbit hole,

His google+ account profile picture is this. I'm not sure, but it resembles the murderers from Columbine.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Except for the Iron Cross symbol... funny how you forget that

also, celebrating "Japanese Imperialism" is not something leftist ideology advocates.

I didn't forget the iron cross, and I'm not particularly arguing one way or the other where this jackass shooter is concerned. I'm saying that you're not going to find a hammer and sickle at any right wing extremist rallies, period. This kid's dome was cracked... he was a mental defective. The insane don't need a political slant, they're already slanted enough as it is.

I mean, the shooter had Trump and Trump associated Pages liked on his Facebook.. does that automatically make him a Trump supporter? are you admitting that
He wasn't 18 yet, so he wasn't a supporter of anything. He couldn't vote. His politics and political opinionss are just as meaningless and irrelevant as the Hogg child in Parkland, Florida's are.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

But you can automatically assume he was "Antifa" or a "Leftist" or whatever?

You will never see an Iron Cross at an "Antifa" or communist rally either.

he doesn't have to be "mental" to Kill people, that is just giving excuses, much like the Left always blames gun culture as the reason these people mass-shoot, the right counters with "Mentally disturbed" or "sick in the head" they are all excuses, taking away Guns won't stop it, and labeling everyone mentally sick won't stop it.

edit on 18-5-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

seems he was an edgy teen and wanted to check all the boxes and on the iron cross part its use predates the nazis and was first put into use by the prussian's

en.wikipedia.org... Nazis only used it from 33 to 45 its put on modern german aircraft still these days and drones

en.wikipedia.org... new one which is now gold they seem to use the old prussian design but gold cross instead of black and obiously with out the swastikas that Hitler put on it during the nazi times

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Not so sure about that... 10 or so years ago, there was Pacific Northwest group SHARP (Skin Heads Against Racial Prejudice) violent little cluster of chode stains, who were very much the predecessors of ANTIFA in the area. They wore Iron Crosses.

And no, the gunman being a mental defective isn't an excuse. Nobody who would shoot multiple people randomly in a school is mentally sound, period. The country needs to return to having asylums as far as I'm concerned. We let this crap spew out onto our streets and then have the stones to sit and say "Huh? Why is society so violent?" Well, duh... barn cats don't mix with house cats, and that's a fact.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Okay, so let's see here....

1. God Bless the children and other victims of this tragic incident. Sincerely.

2. The individual (monster) was not old enough to purchase firearms himself. (Parents?)

3. At this point, it doesn't really matter what his political posture was...he's a monster and an apparent killer!

4. The firearms used where a shotgun (legal even in Europe) and a revolver (not hi-cap, not semi-auto).

5. God Bless the children and other victims of this tragic incident. Sincerely.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It is being reported that the second person is in custody but nothing about any involvement.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

To be honest I (personally) have never seen SHARP wear Iron crosses...

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hopefully, at some point, red and blue will unite in the notion, it is not the tool, but rather the "person" who commits evil deeds, such as this monster killer has done today. Hopefully, we will see through the partisanship to realize concepts such as 'evil design', 'bad person' and 'killer'. The "tool" means nothing. It is the "desire" which means everything!!

That is all.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
originally posted by: alldaylong
originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: starfoxxx

I agree and when i was in school I was
force against the bullys. I modeled my
self defense after Bruce Lee ( not a brag
just a fact) and no one in my school got
away with bullying the weak kids. And the
Idiot bullys stopped thier torchering the
the more unfortunate. All I had to do is tell
them once. To knock that # off and even
if in groups they damn well did. They knew
I meant every word. I honestly believe these
kids are snapping because they don't have
someone that to intervene and make their
lives a little more tolerable. I know for a fact
I was big positive to lot of kids at my school
If the popular kids today would just lift up the
others they see being treated horribly. I bet my
soul you would see this # end.

What we have here is failure to
communicate.

I dont know what you mean

edit on Rpm51818v49201800000035 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
IMO, when prayer was removed from our schools and our beautiful country chose to sanction the murder of the unborn, a sea change took place in the soul of America, and a dark era gradually took root.

It took about a generation, but now we are seeing the fruits of those decisions as sociopathy and psychopathy grow within.

Prayer, when was prayer in school?
The main problem these days are if you are in the lower half of the academic classes, your teachers are nothing more then day dreamers and babysitters. And that is a fact.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
another rightist domestic terrorists added to the list of the already rightists domestic terrorist that have murdered people

How do you know he isn't an Anarchist, Mr. Anarchist?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join