It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Enderdog

None, I'm not a soldier. That is why I wouldn't compare myself with one and I don't even really respect them.

But earlier, you would presume to speak for them.
Whatever.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Enderdog

None, I'm not a soldier. That is why I wouldn't compare myself with one and I don't even really respect them.

Well ok then. Here's your first medal.

(post by 0311Warrior removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
ATTENTION!

One more time - THE TOPIC IS NOT EACH OTHER OR OPINIONS OF EACH OTHER!

All opinions are welcome pro or con. This is not an echo chamber for one side.

16d.) Forum Gangs And Topic Control: You will not engage in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion. You will not attempt to control or otherwise shutdown valid conversation on a topic through the use of prolific posting of an unpopular viewpoint or other single-purpose standpoint. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

Fair Warning.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No, I asked people's opinions on the matter regardless of their military experience or lack thereof.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

It is going to backfire on the BIGLY!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

(post by Perfectenemy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by eisegesis removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The leftist twitter bots jumping on that hashtag to try to link Trump to immigrant child sex trafficking is pathetic and disgraceful, given the background info on it and the work that Trump admin are doing to put a stop to such things if only they'd take a closer look at CPS. The triggered leftists are so blatantly disingenuous about it as they froth at the mouth to spread a false rumor that isn't based in facts as it relates to this administration.

2018, the year that almost half the population cucked themselves into oblivion. The meme i posted earlier is an accurate reflection of the info war and mind war that's taking place right before our eyes.

edit on 27-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: tiredoflooking

What I see or intuit having looked at this is that WikiLeaks on twitter has been comp'd and is now part of a deep state psyop (Roseanne appears to agree with this), and that the Chan boards are under unrelenting attack (why?), and whereby Trump has made via backchannel (not BC17 but via Q, whereby BC17 is an old colleague of JA's and a kind of Q intermediary type, who's last message was "Trust Q") a deal to free and liberate Assange who's been a type of political prisoner of the world.

Q has gone silent while these attacks from all sides take place.

Meanwhile, a deal has been made with JA to protect him, if he hasn't already flown the coop.

Almost all of Trump's base supports the freedom and safety of JA without prosecution for crimes related to the espionage act, and the world supports it generally speaking. They see him as a kind of journalist and publisher of true information.

If this assessment and analysis is right, JA will appear on the world stage again, but not in handcuffs. I think that his deadman's switch will come in real handy, and that the trade off for Trump will be the shutting down of WikiLeaks (which has already been comp'd by the black hats) in exchange for JA's freedom, and pardon.

He'll need a lot of security though as he starts to do interviews..

What if JA magically shows up with Trump at the US/NK summit?

Minds would be blown into dust.
edit on 27-5-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Trump has to expose the implants with instructionz from the last Adminiztration.

Then he can move forward on policies.

🥁🔑🔓
edit on May-27-2018 by xuenchen because: 💥

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Silverstein went on to explain how he mistakenly linked the 2014 photos in a later tweet. Foot in mouth completely!

He gets thoroughly crapped on in the replies😆

twitter.com...

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I found dntwatemytime's revelation that Q had posted a picture from the Pope's phone intriguing. Could any of the other pictures in Q posts have come from other peopke's phones?

We've heard little direct from Q recently about Rothschild or Soros... If I had access to all the cabals new comms phones I would definitely be winding them up that I know who or what they're talking about!
edit on 27-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Typo comms

(post by Perfectenemy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

These people are s____ lol

The winning keeps coming and coming. Have a solemn Memorial Day everyone. Stay safe and God bless.

Btw I apologize for any thread drift and infighting I was a part of. Won’t happen again.

WWG1WGA

Semper Fidelis

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I found dntwatemytime's revelation that Q had posted a picture from the Pope's phone intriguing. Could any of the other pictures in Q posts have come from other peopke's phones?

We've heard little direct from Q recently about Rothschild or Soros... If I had access to all the cabals new comms phones I would definitely be winding them up that I know who or what they're talking about!

Very good point! Maybe the photo "proofs" aren't even taken by direct Q people, on the scene. If they are just carved out of the cloud...that might be more chilling to some parties.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Very good point! Maybe the photo "proofs" aren't even taken by direct Q people, on the scene. If they are just carved out of the cloud...that might be more chilling to some parties.

ETA: Totally my fault this time. I def pressed it twice.
edit on 27-5-2018 by Enderdog because: Filling out reason with an organic brownie!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Good Evening Q-buds..

Today is 9 mns, since Matt died of Cancer,
Feeling very sentimental for Him and EVERY Wonderful person that has died too Young. He was 47yrs. old and he fought to Live, really Hard.
..... As We remember all of the Brave Souls that gave up their Lives for Our Freedom, Soldiers, Whistle-blowers, 1st Res ponders and ALL the Kind Souls that Really do give up sooo much for the Good of the World...I say a Prayer and am humbled.

Love you ALL, read everything you all write, sorta feeling like I need to just Listen right now, you know ?

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join