It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel fires back overnight.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Apparently, some 60 Israeli rockets, including strikes by F-15s and F-16s took place overnight in and around Damascus. Info-wars has a live discussion and feeds from the site of the Iranian strikes.

Also, the site claims this is the first time Iran has directly used it's troops to fire those missiles rather than proxy organizations.

It's heating up.

www.standard.co.uk... l

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Why anyone would fire on Israel in that region is beyond me. They have such superior fire power and defense it seems like a terrible idea.

Unless they are making calculations of the DOME and how to beat it you can pretty much be assured the locations firing are leveled.
edit on 10-5-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

It's all going to plan , isn't it.
Clever Bibi.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Why anyone would fore on Israel is beyond me.

You mean fire back.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Personally, I see a similarity with Saddam's scud attack on Israel during Gulf War I.

An attempt to draw Israel into the war and oblige other Muslim nations to turn on the U.S.. Fast forward and three Muslin nations have come out supporting Trump's decision to end the agreement. This current and direct strike on Israel may have a similar goal. Draw Israel into a full blown war and garner more support in the Muslim community, over all.

Speculation on my part, though.
edit on 10-5-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Clever Bibi.

Nothing like distracting from a corruption allegation like war with an arch enemy, amiright?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Clever Bibi.

I'd say clever Iran. Three Muslim nations, so far, have come out in support of Trump's decision. If Iran can suck Israel into an all-out war, Iran can garner more support from neighboring nations.

Those nations don't want a nuclear Iran any more than Israel or the U.S. does.

P.S. I would cede Bebe isn't unhappy with this scenario, though. Perhaps we should make the Israeli gov't fight the Iranian gov't...say in an arena...

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

They didn't strike Israel the rockets were fired at the Golan Heights which has been illegally occupied by Israel for a number of years.
Israel don't need to be drawn in they're chomping at the bit , the rockets that were launched to their position were small and ineffective other than signalling a weakness in the "Iron Dome" missile defence.

Perhaps we should make the Israeli gov't fight the Iranian gov't...say in an arena.

I'd pay to watch that.

edit on 10-5-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
Why anyone would fire on Israel in that region is beyond me. They have such superior fire power and defense it seems like a terrible idea.

Iran had no choice to attack Israel in one form or another. Israel his been hitting and killing Iranians based in Syria for a few weeks now, the Iranians would look like total wimps in the region if they hadn't hit back somehow and the way they safely did it means there is zilch damage to Israel so they haven't completely taken the bait and killed Israeli's which might have brought a proper IDF attack on clearing them from Syria or indeed a direct attack on Iran. Israel will attack and attack until the Mullahs take the bait. Then we will see some real action by Israel and maybe others too.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

So just the Saudi's then... And their mupp.. Puppets.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

other than signalling a weakness in the "Iron Dome" missile defence.

Maybe it will force the Israelis' hands into calling it the Iron Net.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I was just sent this a few minutes ago and thought I would
share it here.
worldisraelnews.com... +First+Time%3B+IDF+Blasts+70+Missiles+at+Iranian+Targets%3B+Bennett%3A+Trump+%E2%80%98Made+World+Much+Safer%27&utm_campaign=20180510_m145342903_Iran+A ttacks+Israel+for+First+Time%3B+IDF+Blasts+70+Missiles+at+Iranian+Targets%3B+Bennett%3A+Trump+%E2%80%98Made+World+Much+Safer%27&utm_term=Iran+Attacks+ Israel+for+First+Time_3B+IDF+Responds+with+Massive+Strike

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

hahhaa classic
Netanyahu would have a tag team too to bring on when he needs some extra kicks........... Tag team USA

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

The US isn't a Middle Eastern country though.
edit on 10-5-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Reports say those rockets were fired in retaliation to recent Israeli attacks on positions in Syria.

That's like you punching me in a bar, I hit back and then you and your friends go crazy with AK's and start shooting up the bar.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I was thinking more "Paper Hat"

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

They didn't strike Israel the rockets were fired at the Golan Heights which has been illegally occupied by Israel for a number of years.
Israel don't need to be drawn in they're chomping at the bit , the rockets that were launched to their position were small and ineffective other than signalling a weakness in the "Iron Dome" missile defence.

Perhaps we should make the Israeli gov't fight the Iranian gov't...say in an arena.

Spare the 'illegal' rhetoric. It's ancient history and will change nothing at this juncture. The reality is Eygpt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia are actively working with israel, these days.

They aren't playing that card so perhaps you can find something fresher and more relevant to the current mess. To wit: the three neighboring countries aren't firing missiles into Israel, why Iran? (via their Syrian proxy nation?)
I'd pay to watch that.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Reports say those rockets were fired in retaliation to recent Israeli attacks on positions in Syria.

That's like you punching me in a bar, I hit back and then you and your friends go crazy with AK's and start shooting up the bar.

Hmmmm, zero Israeli casualties and Iranian casualties are in the dozens over the past couple weeks. Sure you don't have that backwards?

Actually, that wouldn't make sense either, last I checked, Israel was the first to "throw a punch at the bar".

So Iran threw their beer on them after having a broken nose, a black eye and a missing tooth.
edit on 10-5-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The US isn't a Middle Eastern country though.

Great minds think alike.

But then people of the same trade seldom ever meet and talk about the good times, it usually evolves into a conspiracy of sorts. A clever clogs once said something along those lines.

I don't believe the US is a Saudi puppet or vice versa, their in mutual agreement.

That being said the ME is full of puppets, like the UAE or Jordan.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

the three neighboring countries aren't firing missiles into Israel, why Iran?

Just a hunch, but maybe something to do with Israel targeting Iranians (and killing dozens).

That's just a shot in the dark though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join