It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys aged 13 and 15 shot in Wealdstone, north-west London

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: lakenheath24

Mate I am at work right now doing some metal work, if I step out the door I COULD SCORE GOGAINE in like a few minutes, everyones on it round here there is an epidemic

Same here, I miss the 90's when everyone was on MDMA/Ecstacy, sharing water with each other all loved up. Coke is just "me me me!" Quite the selfish drug in my opinion.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Wait a second this can not be true. i am pretty sure I heard guns were banned in London.

Didnt I? How dos this happen when guns are banned?

Same as it happens in the US.

Except, in the UK you don't typically have 16 year old with legally obtained firearms gunning down class mates because they were not in the cool crowd, and then wonder why a 16 year old with a history of violent mentality and mental issues we allowed to legally purchase a gun.

Insane I know, but thems the facts...

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SATURN66

TOR onion site. I stopped reading at that point. I can ascertain the rest if hyperbole.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain
Who needs a shady internet site when you can get anything you want face to face in the UK.
I can purchase any illegal drug and firearms (rent or buy) within a few phone calls right now. Just need the cash.
It's a cultural problem in London, their bull# 'gangsta' ways acting all hard and ego. It's pathetic, but I guess if you live in a #hole you slowly turn to #.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

That was the good stuff Cornish for sure
John Major had every hance too improve society by making pills legal but he let it pass and now society is being over run with the white and brown things that don't appear from what one observed to be quite as nice but I wouldn't know mate as never , just do acknowledge that the e out then that was so nice
for society in general comopared to these modern things youths take nowerdays

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I'm a beer guy. You guys can have that garbage. You say don't blame drugs, but drugs are the reason for the violence. My oldest lives in North London and it's pretty calm, but they are desperate to move. Both of them work in city central and tell me all about the drugs problem. All professionals are on it...marketers to cops, you name it.

My sister-in-law lives off 7 Sisters in Harangay and has been burgled 3 times....peeps looking for something to sell for a hit. It's not just the shootings. That is Albanian central BTW.

Just found this on Albanian gangs.....8% of criminals, but control the coc aine market. Also the biggest illegal aliens in the UK.

www.theguardian.com... aine-market-says-agency
edit on 7-5-2018 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SATURN66

Wait a second this can not be true. i am pretty sure I heard guns were banned in London.

Didnt I? How dos this happen when guns are banned?

just go to TOR onion site created by the CIA (fact) and you buy anything your heart desires including child trafficking, you can only use bitcoin money (created in America if i am not mistaken) so it has nothing to do with police, so when you have sites like these you will always have guns on our streets

So gun bans dont work?

simple answer NO how can you ban something that is to easy to acquire ??

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I'm a beer guy these days but I'll always look back fondly at the 90's ecstacy period. Regardless of opinions on drugs, they are all different and affect society in different ways. Ask any cop would they prefer breaking up a party full of people either drunk, on MDMA, or coked up, I guarantee they'll choose the party with MDMA.
Coke is a violent drug, alcohol is a violent drug, amphetamine is a violent drug. MDMA is not a violent drug, and to be honest, I'm gutted that most people are doing the Charlie these days because it really is so "Me me me!" selfish and quick to violence.
Ah getting old, missing the second summer of love and times when people shared their water with each other at raves.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

We're still indigenous in my parts, Scouse gangs run the import here, it would be interesting to see the Albanians try it on, I'd expect a few more shootings for sure.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

So we'll just ignore MI-5 then?
The Guardian
From link:

It instructs the IPCO to oversee the participation of MI5 agents in criminal activity, which was previously conducted by the now-defunct office of the Intelligence Services Commissioner, under a secret order referred to as the “third direction”.
However, guidance about when British spies can commit crimes, and how far they can go, remains confidential.

You can assume the US is the evil behind everything you know, sometimes it's your own government that likes to mess with you.

i did not say anything about England being snowy white in this i answered a question on how easy they get guns and who runs/owns/controls these sites they just happen to be us based..

and if you or our your countrymen believe what mi5/mi6 or even what our government say then more fool you becouse we in the uk don't

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

TOR onion site. I stopped reading at that point. I can ascertain the rest if hyperbole.

sorry, i don't under what you are saying ??

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Humans shot some humans.

Oh no.

Those of us that aren't human, don't care about human on human crimes.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The only solution is to double ban the guns.

But would that make it a negative and therefore allow guns again?

Who knows.

But we have to DO SOMETHING!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
Why?

Culture, work, diversity, entertainment.

Why not?

CX

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I live in what you'd think is a sleepy little village in the south of England, described to me the other day by one of the teenagers around here there other day as the coc aine capital of Hampshire....mainly because of the lack of police.

Tons of the young ones....and a few few older ones who should know better seem to be on it.

Watch a series of Peaky Blinders, get a stupid haircut, start doing coke and think they are little gangsters.

A few wake up calls coming to a few people.

CX.
edit on 7/5/18 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It is hard for me to imagine living in a place where it is a crime to defend yourself. Surviving an assault puts you in jail. It is absolutely insane.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Not at all, in fact I find that most of Home Office is nothing but a mis-information factory (notice that I didn't say disinformation). I many just had to post this since you're pretty anti-American in most of your posts, and I thought it funny to poke fun of the UK and their trash.

Truth is though Home Office can be linked to many-many criminal endeavors taking place against the British citizen. I'm surprised that their isn't more public out cry about this. In stead all I read about is how the US CIA is behind the curtain. I really don't like to push at the door here, but England did allow Soros to live in their mists after that crap during WW2. Not to mention take just as much money from him as anybody else. So the corruption of Home Office probably started at the very beginning.

This current crime escalation that England is dealing with is just par for the course. If you wanted to understand who/what is behind this rise in crime, go look at when and how it all started. Then ask yourself how/why would any stabilized government allow this. You'll find the answers sadly depressing about your country.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Not at all, in fact I find that most of Home Office is nothing but a mis-information factory (notice that I didn't say disinformation). I many just had to post this since you're pretty anti-American in most of your posts, and I thought it funny to poke fun of the UK and their trash.

Truth is though Home Office can be linked to many-many criminal endeavors taking place against the British citizen. I'm surprised that their isn't more public out cry about this. In stead all I read about is how the US CIA is behind the curtain. I really don't like to push at the door here, but England did allow Soros to live in their mists after that crap during WW2. Not to mention take just as much money from him as anybody else. So the corruption of Home Office probably started at the very beginning.

This current crime escalation that England is dealing with is just par for the course. If you wanted to understand who/what is behind this rise in crime, go look at when and how it all started. Then ask yourself how/why would any stabilized government allow this. You'll find the answers sadly depressing about your country.

and your point being??

i said uk government is corrupt and so is mi5 and mi6 and yes i live in the UK and dont trust none of them the FACT

i also answered a question about how easy to get guns on the dark web set up by Americans FACT

you say i am bad mouthing Americans through my posts on some points, yes and a lot of my post supports the Americans

and yes i bad mouth my country on some things and depend on others

so what i am asking what the feck is your point ???

plus try posting your location so i can understand which you are defending ??

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

My point is that you're quick to blame the US, but I will say that you are fairly consistent on bringing the blame out when your country does the fooling around.

Dark web, Dark Ally, it doesn't really matter to much. I think you'll agree that the issue is how did the guns get there, and whos handing them out is the issue.

Over all though, my point was to razz you a little because I was bored. It truly doesn't matter what country you are from, I'm pretty sure that I can get data to support the narrative of it being a corrupt country. That isn't a pointed stick, but rather a sad fact of modern geopolitics.

Oh and in case it wasn't clear I'm here in the USA.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

Because it isn't your country any more, people are marginalized by the various forms of thugery which took over, when the Kardashians were on the tele .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join