It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys aged 13 and 15 shot in Wealdstone, north-west London

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I don't think the Government or Police are bringing these weapons onto the streets, however I will say that with the increased amount of people coming from all different parts & backgrounds of the World has exacerbated the problem.

If you look at the names of those on this list, it's very various:

news.sky.com...

white, black, asian, English, European, African, Middle Eastern, Turkish.

These are the victims! We don't know who are committing the murders but I'd hazard a guess and say it's mixture of people from the same backgrounds.

edit on CDTMon, 07 May 2018 08:33:53 -05000000003108x153x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

The government sponsored UK MSM are blaming "White Middle Class Males" for the violence

That seems to be the marching orders these days

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Yeah, that was the gist of my redacted post but as white middle class weren't specified I knew it was just food for lefty trolls.

However, when the media says "Middle class", we both know they mean White males.
edit on 7-5-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

The government sponsored UK MSM are blaming "White Middle Class Males" for the violence

That seems to be the marching orders these days

But while gocaine remains an illegal drug combined with the UK loving the stuff it's everywhere then you are always going to have turf wars. I can sort of see where they are coming from on this one. A good proportion of society demands this drug it's never going to encourage hippy trippy society while it remains illegal.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Yeah, that was the gist of my redacted post but as white middle class weren't specified I knew it was just food for lefty trolls.

However, when the media says "Middle class", we both know they mean White males.

But it's the truth............... Twenty something white lads are creating this demand. The poor buggers in the inner cities many of them ethnics are just trying to find a way to survive and they supply this demand

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Funny to read you comments as I just watched a program on coc aine in the uk. Its more prevalent than water and easier to get. These gangs are supplyng rich whitey who spends a grand a month. The dealers interviewed said they cant keep up with supply. It is fueling gangs at a time when police forces are being cut. Cope here wont even respond to burglaries and such.

As an aside....yes they released that old man, but since the cops fear pikeys, he has had to move into hiding.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk
What has happened to my once great country?

Where is the passion, bravery and love that helped win World War 2 and rebuild a country on it's knees?

I live the other side of the country in a much quieter area. Not the hustle and bustle of London life.

Dont worry. London will always be the big fish.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Wait a second this can not be true. i am pretty sure I heard guns were banned in London.

Didnt I? How dos this happen when guns are banned?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Wait a second this can not be true. i am pretty sure I heard guns were banned in London.

just go to TOR onion site created by the CIA (fact) and you buy anything your heart desires including child trafficking, you can only use bitcoin money (created in America if i am not mistaken) so it has nothing to do with police, so when you have sites like these you will always have guns on our streets

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SATURN66

just go to TOR onion site created by the CIA (fact) and you buy anything your heart desires including child trafficking, you can only use bitcoin money (created in America if i am not mistaken) so it has nothing to do with police, so when you have sites like these you will always have guns on our streets

So gun bans dont work?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Unfortunately this is the 4th shooting this weekend in London. The police seem to be absent - too busy checking social media for their next arrest.

edit on 7/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

So gun bans dont work?

Guns aren't banned in the UK.
Are there no illegal firearms in the hands of criminals in the US ?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Don't feed the troll man. If they cant make a helpful point... Used to be one-liners were frowned upon...

Anyway, that program I watched...can't remember the title, but they had cameras in these college kids dorm room, and were showing how they were ordering Bolivian coke of the dark web. They even delivered it through Royal Mail! I had no idea the problem was so bad. Thing is, it encourages gangs, who have territories.

This isnt about gun control, it's about drugs and how neither the Police or government can or will control it.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

So gun bans dont work?

So gun bans dont work?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Unfortunately this is the 4th shooting this weekend in London. The police seem to be absent - too busy checking social media for their next arrest.

4th shooting this weekend.? is it Chicago? And all the stabbings?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

So gun bans dont work?

Perhaps not banned, however both Australia and UK are frequently held up as the models of gun control that works. Situations like this indicate they work on the law abiding citizens who cannot defend themselves against the criminals for whom those gun control measures obviously don’t work.

Soon, it would seem, UK will be like LA, Chicago, Miami, etc., with hundreds of armed thugs running some of the neighborhoods while the law abiding citizens must cower behind locked doors and closed blinds because they have no way to defend themselves.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I wouldn't blame 'drugs' per se, blame the people.
Drug dealers in my parts are pretty respectable, I know many, from 'wholesale' down to street level.
Skanky London people kill each other and give it al the 'gangsta' bull#, it's a cultural thing you don't see in my part of the island.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

So gun bans dont work?

So gun bans dont work?

Homicide rate in UK is about 1/3 that of the US.

Our gun laws seen to work pretty well.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SATURN66

So we'll just ignore MI-5 then?
The Guardian
From link:

It instructs the IPCO to oversee the participation of MI5 agents in criminal activity, which was previously conducted by the now-defunct office of the Intelligence Services Commissioner, under a secret order referred to as the “third direction”.
However, guidance about when British spies can commit crimes, and how far they can go, remains confidential.

You can assume the US is the evil behind everything you know, sometimes it's your own government that likes to mess with you.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Mate I am at work right now doing some metal work, if I step out the door I COULD SCORE GOGAINE in like a few minutes, everyones on it round here there is an epidemic, it like a scene from Thriller so you know who's on brown and white. I too old for it though (wish I wasn't but an old man now lol) and all over the place here in the midlands.

They also have gangs moving out the London zone taking over and they are nearly all ALBANIAN gangs, they are merciless and are literally taking over everywhere and they target the poor inner city blacks to sell it for them as they are lacking hope in their ghettos as society for whatever reason has left them behind the mainstream. If our government wants to get control they have to take out Albanian mafia they control nearly all the trade top end because they are the most VIOLENT group in the UK today by a man mile. Nobody can deal with them even the Police are TERRIFIED of Albanian Kosovars...................... Best thing is the Gov't created their circle by not letting Slobo stay in power. It's all a circle but this one is not pussy footy, these gangs are the next level and are evil beyond belief.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join