It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devin Nunes: AG Jeff Sessions should be held in contempt of Congress

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Mueller is not only dirty as hell, he is going there soon. He had better snap it it. He had better hurry, and pull up all the stops, because one night his heart will stop, and he will wake up dead, and we will have to put him into a grave hole. His end of life pawnmanship was a bad idea from the start.

It was a big idea. How do you say that in Spanish?

Idi- Idea
Ota-big

Now put them together....
Idiota

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Mueller asked for and was denied a delay in the thirteen Russians indictment case. Those folks aren't waiting in jail for their chance at justice and aren't showing up anyway.
Flynn plead guilty. His case is done. Except for his sentencing. That is what was asked for in Flynns case. Sentencing delay. This is actually the second request. The first for ninety days just expired. This means Flynn still has work to do for Mueller. Both parties agreed to that delay. It certainly doesn't indicate a movement against Mueller amongst federal judges.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Flynn plead guilty. His case is done. Except for his sentencing. That is what was asked for in Flynns case. Sentencing delay. This is actually the second request...This means Flynn still has work to do for Mueller. Both parties agreed to that delay. It certainly doesn't indicate a movement against Mueller amongst federal judges.

It's possible, but with the Contreras recusal and further demand for Discovery it would seem to suggest otherwise and that the "investigation" is being shown for what it is. Not to mention the Comey statements that were recently un-redacted in reference to Flynn.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You can't say I don't need to get a warrant because I am worried about a Judge leaking.

But you can be concerned about turning information about an ongoing investigation over to a body which has been known to leak such information.

This apologetic stance is a problem.

Do regular citizens get the same bending of the rules?

These people can and have been using "National Security" to hack away at our freedoms for years now. And look how they've conned a normally smart person into believing it.

If they are concerned about a "leaker," if that is REALLY their reason for withholding information requested by Congress (in other words, by the people who give then their power- that is if you recognize the Constitution that our nation is built on and by), then they can catch this leaker. They could find out who the leaker is in half of an evening. With all of the spying tools they have at their disposal, not to mention theor propensity to use them illegally, it should be no problem whatsoever to identify the leaker.

I am positive they already know who it is anyway.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

The real question is why are they being prevented from oversight.

Perhaps it has something to do with their propensity to leak information. Information which could compromise the investigation.

Or worse get people killed. I think the Russians have waved enough flags lately that they will persue and dispose of people who turn on the state. If the information they are seeking has to do with connections to Russia or back channels or people who were supplying information to Steele those people could now be at risk.
Trump wants to know what info Mueller has about those things.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

No its done by agreement of both parties. Flynns sentence is tightly connected to just how cooperative he is. Not cooperative he faces more time. Cooperative he faces less time. Mueller still has work for him or information he's trying to get out of him.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Tomorrow the mouthy judge will side for mueller. Count on it or they'll call for a mistrial. These guys often take an opportunity to put the feds in their place. It's not a setback yet. But I'm pretty sure that's what will happen.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What "Russians" are in jail ?

And Flynn might be able to appeal the plea when it's verified the 302s were forged.

😎🎁

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

The real question is why are they being prevented from oversight.

Perhaps it has something to do with their propensity to leak information. Information which could compromise the investigation.

Or worse get people killed. I think the Russians have waved enough flags lately that they will persue and dispose of people who turn on the state. If the information they are seeking has to do with connections to Russia or back channels or people who were supplying information to Steele those people could now be at risk.
Trump wants to know what info Mueller has about those things.

Are you suggesting it's OK to hide the truth to protect the corrupt individuals who created this mess?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Mueller also asked for the delay in Flynns sentencing. And was granted it.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Apparently the DOJ the FBI the NSA and even the white house say differently. (trump and the white house are often at odds).

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Mueller asked for and was denied a delay in the thirteen Russians indictment case. Those folks aren't waiting in jail for their chance at justice and aren't showing up anyway.
Flynn plead guilty. His case is done. Except for his sentencing. That is what was asked for in Flynns case. Sentencing delay. This is actually the second request. The first for ninety days just expired. This means Flynn still has work to do for Mueller. Both parties agreed to that delay. It certainly doesn't indicate a movement against Mueller amongst federal judges.

"Sullivan also ordered Mueller "to produce all discoverable evidence in a readily usable form." And he declared that "if the government has identified any information which is favorable to the defendant but which the government believes not to be material, the government shall submit such information to the Court for in camera review." In other words, Sullivan declared that he, not Mueller, would be the judge of what evidence should be produced.
Flynn's case is FAR from over
Forged 302s will see Flynn walk and McCabe in legal jeopardy

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Who is you fools? I'm a spectator just like you. I promise I won't blame any of trumps shenanigans on you. Don't blame the prosecution's on me.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Apparently the DOJ the FBI the NSA and even the white house say differently. (trump and the white house are often at odds).

Not sure what that statement is a reply to, but I don't trust any of them to have the average Americans best interest in decision making. They are all just covering up their own deceit. They want to harp on national security, but if national security is at risk by truth, we have a problem. I can see why there need to be military, or covert ops secrets, but not secrets to protect reputations no matter if its dems, or reps. If your dirty, you need to be held accountable. I don't care what the party affiliation is.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Where does anything say any of that?

🎁🔐

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Who is Sullivan?
edit on 562018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Okay. Thanks.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Well the FBI said no. Let's see where it goes huh?.
Interesting times.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Who is Sullivan?

Of course....
All your knowledge about Flynn's case.....
Sullivan replaced the RECUSED judge Contreras (still no reason for that) in Flynn's case.
Charging someone with lying to the FBI with forged 302s is a sure way to piss off a federal judge.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

No. He's not. He's well respected. Honorable. Stories are either not true or are hyped up.
Trump-O-phants need to discredit Mueller. They need to see this investigation go away before it's revealed how crooked trump really is.
Funny how some of his favorite smears apply to him. Lyin (Ted) Crooked(Hillary).

Fear that he did something is the driving force. Not certainty that he didnt. If people thought he was innocent they would want to prove it. But you guys know he's guilty of something and want to hide it.
edit on 562018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join