It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ice hockey world championships 2018

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

C'mon man. What the Swiss play isn't new. In fact it's very old. Soviet style play. Nothing that can't be handled. Don't make me get Don Cherry in here.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: one4all

C'mon man. What the Swiss play isn't new. In fact it's very old. Soviet style play. Nothing that can't be handled. Don't make me get Don Cherry in here.

Bring it Donny me boyo.....lol.

Soviet Hockey evolved into Oilers Dynasty Hockey and the buck stopped there in terms of offensive or creative growth and evolution league-wide until 2009 when the NewAge Hockey System was created and released.

The Swiss do a LOT of things very very differently than the old Soviet Teams did ESPECIALLY in the d-zone and in the n-zone in terms of transitions and zone entries......to top that off the Swiss are much more efficient and terminal in the o-zone where the NHS driven Tactical Shooting Program they are using has made them like Terminators when they get possession in or near the o-zone...there are NO EXTRA PASSES and shooting opportunities are very well managed as are shot choices and shot placement.

You will of course see what you wish to see in the NHS as the Swiss are executing it....simply because it is the most current cutting edge philosophy in Professional Hockey which means it has EVOLVED from every successful System and Process history has brought before it...you MUST recognise something in it in fact EVERYONE must recognise something in it for this very same reason...maybe this is why some who use it call it the EveryMan System.You recognise the Russian influence that actually catalysed from the influences Russian hockey had on the developing Oilers Dynasty Players and their Teams....I know because I created the NewAge Hockey System....Yes of course you have seen all any System has to offer before in your career as a fan player coach or manager ...we have all also seen the ingredients to a Cake....but we also know that every Cake will come out differently depending upon the cook and their ability to translate the recipe and to optimally apply the ingredients....the System is the recipe....if it is followed optimally perfection will be created....if not anything could be created......so it doesn't matter if you spot similarities to Soviet hockey or Oilers Dynasty Hockey or Islanders hockey or 2012 to present Kings/Hawks/Pens/CBJ/Knights/Lightening et al or to Swiss hockey which began to evolve along NHS lines as per Ralph Kruegers acumen and teaching around 2013.

I created the recipe...Moma2s NewAge Hockey System is what it is called.NHS for short.

Remember this is ATS home of the conspiracy....you just ran into the biggest conspiracy in the history of Professional Sports.

<< 1  2   >>

join