It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Macron - What's his agenda?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

He's a person who has constantly lied about his worth.
From the very begining.
You believe him that's your problem.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

I think you over estimate Trump's intelligence. I would love for Trump to take a simple civics test.

I don't think I overestimate Trump's intelligence. He's a billionaire who stepped into politics and Macron's ass kissing is obvious.Trump has dealt with people like this for the majority of his life. Do you honestly think he hasn't seen it all before?

It's almost as if Macron is acting as an 'Ambassador'. The EU's unofficial Rep. to the US? It can't be lost on Europe that Trump isn't going anywhere despite assurances from Obama and Co.. A relationship between the EU and US is prudent and beneficial to all.

It does look like it gives Macron a edge over Merkel and May, leadership-wise within the union. It can't hurt him nationally either.

What does Trump gain from this? He didn't really need UK or French support for the first strike. One can assume he wouldn't for the second, either. Other than a talking point, their support doesn't really change the equation. It does make both Merkel and May look less...no, 'smaller' (?) on the world stage.
edit on 25-4-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
His agenda is to get stinking rich through bloodshed, like previous warmongers: Bush, Blair etc.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr X
His agenda is to get stinking rich through bloodshed, like previous warmongers: Bush, Blair etc.

Not much traction with that one. He's already 'stinking rich' and if the data is to be believed, has lost money since taking office. Lots of it.
edit on 25-4-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

ya, it was hilarious, but I see it more like this -

"When the aging gorilla is confronted with the much more virile, new alpha male, he shows submissiveness by grooming the alpha-male, but the gesture is actually a vain attempt by the much older gorilla to humiliate his much younger rival."

Jane Goodall

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This might shed more light on Macron.

global.handelsblatt.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Macron is addressing Congress, and they keep standing and clapping for him. He's the most important foreign leader to step foot on American soil?
edit on 4/25/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Macron is addressing Congress, and they keep standing and clapping for him. He's the most important foreign leader to step foot on American soil?

He is a froggy and froggy's like a good show, adornments and bling.

It goes to show that the US still knows who gave them the statue of 🗽 and is a recognition of ties dating back to the inception of the US.

It also shows France, unlike the time of De Gaulle, wishes to brownnose the US. Remember that in 71, when the Bretton Woods system collapsed, it was due to French demands for d'or.

France used to be a huge supporter of an EU army. And would love to take the lead there.
An EU army would murky the waters in Nato further, undermining US hegemony.

By allowing France to play a role in the missile lopping in Syria, while Germany issues a weak political support, and that France almost fulfills it's 2% Nato contribution target, well, clearly all sins seem forgiven.
Nice wedge.

And in Syria: it's Russia, Iran, and to a lesser degree Turkey, and we see a nice mirror: US, UK and to a lesser degree France.

I am sure the French will score some good rapport, especially for them halting the Russian naval order....

Well done marconie... Let me make you look nice. ;-)
edit on 25-4-2018 by Yvhmer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, I guess we are back to calling them French Fries again! LOL!

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Silly, who did you voted for in the elections?

And it's ok if you're ashamed of saying. Just curiosity.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

From the very begining.

You back , Maxine ?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Either Trump has already made good "agreements" with Macron, or he's putting him in the SunLight to let him burn himself.

Hell-of-a place to be one way or the other !!

Give 'em the rope and they'll swing every time.

😎

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

From the very begining.

No problem to me. He's got an inflated ego, I haven't. That's probably why he's rich and I'm not.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

I bet its something old.. something ancient..

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He's the most important foreign leader to step foot on American soil?

Macron comes way down on that list.

Top two would be Nelson Mandela and Winston Churchill.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
His agenda is to attempt to launch another strike on Syria soon with the help of the UK.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
After failing in Syria, his agenda is to gather as many protests against his rule as possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join