It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video — White Light Orb Plasma UFO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

A0 aside, from our private conversations you know the gist of my speculation on the visual cortex being susceptible to hacking via specific quantum mechanisms to achieve optical cloaking effects. the mechanics behind it dovetail nicely with some of the body of your speculation regarding EM quanta, plasmas and the brain.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Yes.. our visual cortex might be getting hacked.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I agree. EM and the visual cortex might be very susceptible to quantum stuff. might explain a lot of paranormal phenomena

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I find it fascinating that visual sensations and smell are often quite
spectacularly "hacked" in "full technicolor", but I haven't heard
much about sound or touch.

Perhaps the senses we use that have a bit of "quantum processing"
are the ones most vulnerable to being "taken over".

That would be an interesting clue.

Kev

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

you know now that I think of it I haven't heard about touch or sound except in direct transcranial stimulation.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I'd just LOVE to know.. (I think I know, but i can't prove it) what the "universe-wide"
terrible truth is, that it's required that our minds and our senses be so thoroughly
hacked.. and the "critters" all lie so terribly..

I'd like to think that we are being protected from a "childhood's end" scenario,
where if we learned the truth we'd become so crushed, the human race would
go extinct from mass depression.

it's just a matter of time before we figure out what the big mystery is..

Kev

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I think the human race is antagonistic enough to its self to go extinct from depression with out an over mind actively trying to desolve earth and humanity into some universal collective conscious.

it's possible that there is a over mind but that its mostly passive. a collective unconscious of the universe caused by your EM quanta and plasma intelligence theory. a phenomena where some degree of order assembles from EM vacua and by that into physical EM systems like plasmas. which on occasion acts in conscious ways due to the overlay of the inherently complex nature of the psuedointelligence. or more possibly is "tulpa-ed" into physical manifestations by our own consciousness. so that in a way it may be a form of universal unconsciousness that is more like a sea or force which can be manipulated via sentient creatures such as ourselves. almost always unintentionally and to uncontructive effect. random hallucinations that almost always mirror much of the observers beliefs or thoughts.

not a god like entity or phenomena but yet another layer of fabric to the universe. not all powerful but powerful enough to explain many a things and to be exploited even as we would any other force or aspect of nature.

so maybe the horrible secret is not so much some over mind and overlords but this ubiquitous almost "force" like nature to the universe that is so vast in its implications as to be nearly unfathomable, or at least to most of humanity for now. I suspect some people particularly the non religeous spiritual and shamanistic types would have no problem grasping or accepting.

so not really a childhoods end scenerio but a child steps outside of the house and into the vastly interwoven and complex real world.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I"m really impressed.

You understand various facets perfectly.. even though I haven't explained
some of those facets.

Yup.

The "quantum vacua intelligence" does not impose itself on anyone..
it did many billions of years ago.. early in it's development, but it's
"bored" now... seen it all.. done it all.. lived through all possible
biological lifeforms..

Its mostly asleep.

Only passion wakes it up.. and we ARE a passionate (insane) race.

Well I've said this before.. so I guess it couldn't hurt saying it again..
the very deluded people who hang onto their primitive religon
won't believe me... the Buddhists will laugh and say that I'm
quoting Buddha, etc.

We don't have souls. We never did.

We are the hardware.

All biological lifeforms are the hardware.

Some of what we are infects the quantum vacua lifeform
and then it spends millenia working out the little bits of
us and our fantasies.

This is the quantum mechanical basis of Buddhism.

But this is apparently how the Universe works.. so what's to
be depressed about?

and everything repeats endlessly.. so even the "hardware"
is immortal.. in the sense we will be doing this again and
again..

Might as well enjoy the ride.. just as it is.... and be good
to each other.

Kev

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

although i agree that our sentience is a ghost in the machine. it's possible all sentience is.

if so maybe were just a unique new way that sentience has sprung up previously unseen before in the universe.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Well that's the thing.

There are so many 'sentience worshippers' on Earth.
Nearly all new age religions and most old-age religions
are based on that faulty thinking.

"Sentience" is "cool".

And one COULD say that everything is sentience.. if one wants to be
a panpsychism follower.

But in my view, the "Universe" isn't based on consciousness and doesn't
give a rip about "sentience". Oh sure some little bits of life really
beat their chest about it.

it's just another emergent property... as you say, a "ghost in the shell".

Kev

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I agree.

sadly for me I often wonder if ignorant I'd really be much happier. probably. just live my little life unassuming. direction I'm going towards. happy little home simple selfless life. hard getting there but worth it one day.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The matrix movie really did your topic up well.

The Universe as a whole can't seem to decide if it wan't to be in the matrix
or out of the matrix.. so it does both.

You have a happy little family now, right?

That's what is important for us social animals..
i've never known such happiness except as a family man.

Yah, I'm a cosmic seer of sorts.. and so what?

It doesn't matter.

Be as a good a person a you can.. and enjoy your little life
if at all possible.

Kev

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hmm so this seems to be a legit "phenomena". I'm calling this particular UFO "BB8", because it appears to be a sphere with a smaller sphere attached that seems to move around the larger one like BB8's head does. You can see this sphere with protruding smaller sphere in a number of videos from the past year, maybe a little longer.

Pretty sure this is the same thing that was videoed over Redondo beach last year (LA) which also was BB8 in nature. There's also a video on MUFON from 22nd March over Orange (not a world away from Hollywood LA in OP's video) that could be similar, though this one looks a little bit more like a DJI Phantom than the other videos:
www.mufoncms.com...
(note, it's only medium quality and the person filming can't find it in their viewfinder/phone screen for the first 30 seconds or so, but wait it out)

There's this video in this thread (also in LA) and there's another one from MUFON from New York again from early this year "Greenpoint, NY, US", showing a sphere with the BB8 feature and also being followed/observed by another white orb independent to the first one. Redondo beach also had the "surveying" additional orb(s). All these are daylight sightings. There are possibly more on Reddit, seen a few similar-ish daytime sighting vids there too lately.

So there is this thing, that looks a bit like BB8 and is 'swarmed', followed or whatever by additional white orb sphere things. And it's out there, and it's got a particular hard on for Los Angeles. Whatever it is, it's a bit of a UFO celebrity right now, so am positive we haven't seen the last of this thing yet...

I mentioned last year that the Brass Knuckles "UFO", as terrestrial as it was, actually pointed out a "behind the veil" UFO thing going on over LA, a much quieter, less mass attention phenomena, and this video is that "thing" yet again. And it's yet to get a rational, decent explanation. This latest video which shows additional orbs "arc-ing" around the main object is yet more evidence of high strangeness in the LA area, so you citizens of LA, get those cameras at the ready -- this funny little BB8 thing seems to be begging for attention.

As you might expect, this video, which provides decent or at least compelling evidence, and is very similar in nature to many of the daylight sightings caught on video over the last year or so, is one of the lesser flagged threads on this board right now. I would say it's a shame, but if people want to remain generally ignorant of the real high strangeness around here, so be it. But yes indeed, thanks for sharing, cos this video is another piece of the puzzle as far as I'm concerned and it's great to see it match up with other recent daylight sightings.
edit on 23-4-2018 by markymint because: clean up

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: markymint

I affirm high strangeness all day long and twice on Sunday.

This video looks like 2 birds, way out of focus to me.

High strangeness has a vested self-interest in not
being videoed. Since it's 100 steps ahead of us at
all times..it would be very uncommon to allow istself
to be videoed.

My personal experience.

Kev

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hmm but by that logic, no-one would ever have a sighting, and there wouldn't be any videos. But there are thousands of sightings and hundreds of videos. High strangeness does not hide itself, you just need to be attentive and open to it. If you're not, then yes I have no doubt it probably seems to be evasive. But you should take a look at the longer video and at the noted 55 seconds mark and analyse those few seconds, where several other orbs dash around it at speeds way beyond birds. I also noted it's identical nature to several other videos, so you should give those a watch too if you can. The Redondo beach video the object stays stationary for several minutes (for the entirety of that video in fact) so when this thing moves it might look like a bird, but birds don't sit in one place for 5 minutes in the sky as in the redondo beach footage, and this one is pretty much a carbon copy of whatever was in that video.
edit on 23-4-2018 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: markymint

I said what the clip on here looked like..

I haven't studied your other clips.

I've seen exactly two video clips that looked compelling...
one from hessalden and one from Russia. Neither were
on youtube that I know.

Youtube is such a vast repository of fraud on nearly all
subjects.. that I'd only consider a personal video, not uploaded
to Youtube ever.. as having even the potential for not being
fraudulent.

and that would be the start of a very long verification
process, for which I am not competent.

I'm not a video analysis expert on the bit and byte level
on the wire for each individual cameraphone and camera
type.

The standard for what constitutes evidence is actually quite
high, for any serious researcher... of a serious topic.

UFOLogy doesn't not get a free pass, just because someone
wants to believe in something amazing.

That's my view, please don't take it as a personal attack...

Kev

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I don't see it as one of those lol its okay. I'm just saying closed minded people shouldn't expect to encounter open minded experiences. Whilst you might be somewhat open minded, your replies give off a vibe that you're not fully accepting. You need to fully accept it before you've been given proof of it, and trust me you'll get a treat somewhere along the line, and not from YouTube... Then pieces of the puzzle will come to you thick and fast.

Here are the objects from each video looking like BB8:

edit on 23-4-2018 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
UFOs are remote controlled machines that were built by the EU and NATO during the 50s and 60s, to attempt to stoke up fear into American people and foment hatred against the USSR.

Basically European NATO countries built radio controlled UFOs and operated them from Mexico or Canada, flying them over the USA. They would put dead bodies of deformed mexicans to pretend they were aliens and pretend these alnens had crashed by accident in the US with their space saucer.
The US military was mislead by pro-British pro-NATO US politicians into believing that this was an attempt of the USSR to scare the Americans into submission to communism. Sometimes these space saucers would be filled with communist Marxist-like literature approved by "aliens" to better blame the deception on the Soviets.

In reality it had always been the UK and other European countries, especially nazi revanchists Germany, Italy and Spain.
In additon to the usual French colonialists and others.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join