It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This is so cool. A photo (blurred) of President Trump receiving his daily Intel briefing. He views this screen while the Admiral tells him, "Hillary is on the run", "We'll kill this SOB in Iran next", "The Pope is in for a rough week", etc.. etc..

Photo: twitter.com...

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: MountainLaurel

The MSM is busy giving Obama credit for the 3.9% unemployment rate announced.

šŸ¤¦

I thought the Left said all those blue collar jobs were gone...never coming back...and we all had to get used to that.

The left is so screwed. I saw a graphic today showing how their "blue wave" had decreased to a ripple, while a "Red Wave" is building behind it.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This is so cool. A photo (blurred) of President Trump receiving his daily Intel briefing. He views this screen while the Admiral tells him, "Hillary is on the run", "We'll kill this SOB in Iran next", "The Pope is in for a rough week", etc.. etc..

Photo: twitter.com...

I'm fairly confident that's a photoshop.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Wish we knew what Mueller was.. white or black.. He's playing his cards close to his chest.

Or

Maybe I'm just confused.

I'm pretty sure Meuller is a pink pussy hat.

Hence, the confusion.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Breaking: Another Bombshell!

Looks like Andy McCabe has been caught in another lie,
this time its about Flynn.

The House Intelligence Committee on Friday released a newly unredacted section of its final Russia report detailing testimony from former senior FBI officials about the probe into former national security adviser Michael Flynn and his contacts with a top Russian diplomat.

The unredacted portion of the report, written by Republicans on the panel, details testimony from former FBI Director James Comey and his then-deputy, Andrew McCabe. The report says McCabe, in particular, testified that the two agents who interviewed Flynn ā€œdidnā€™t think he was lying."

Despite the agents' initial impressions, McCabe reportedly testified that officials found that Flynnā€™s statements to investigators were ā€œinconsistentā€ with their ā€œunderstanding of the conversation that he had actually had with the ambassador.ā€

thehill.com...

So McCabe here is probably caught misrepresenting other agents
reports. Altered 302's?

This is great news, especially for Flynn!
edit on 4-5-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

a reply to: xuenchen
Can't wait to tune in to CNN / MSNBC and see what they're covering tonight. No way they can ignore what all has happened today. (Fed Judge calling Mueller a Liar / FBI Resignations)

Wanna bet. They will cover none of it.

What's crazy is that they are "sorta" covering it, only with unbelievable spin. Here's a few ways they are discrediting the importance of this.

1. implying Ellis is old and "out of touch"...lol...senile ?
2. Mueller is Repub. appointed by Reagan, so why would he be against Trump ?
3. RR signed off on it, why would he be against Trump ?
4. The judge still likely to go forward with Manaford case
5. Trumps such a liar about Stormy, he MUST have lied about Russia too
6. blah, blah, blah

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: proximo

Can't wait to tune in to CNN / MSNBC and see what they're covering tonight. No way they can ignore what all has happened today. (Fed Judge calling Mueller a Liar / FBI Resignations)

Wanna bet. They will cover none of it.

What's crazy is that they are "sorta" covering it, only with unbelievable spin. Here's a few ways they are discrediting the importance of this.

1. implying Ellis is old and "out of touch"...lol...senile ?
2. Mueller is Repub. appointed by Reagan, so why would he be against Trump ?
3. RR signed off on it, why would he be against Trump ?
4. The judge still likely to go forward with Manaford case
5. Trumps such a liar about Stormy, he MUST have lied about Russia too
6. blah, blah, blah

Dont forget the "A judge just politicized the Mueller probe" article on cnn.com. They're trying to act like it wasn't politicized from the get-go.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Springs popping out everywhere.

Can You Appeal a Plea Bargain?

šŸ˜

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I'd be careful insulting such a lovely color.

I don't wanna think of that seeing that color either.. retract that statement, please good sir!

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

It seems that the chorus is syncing as it adds new contributors. Now all we need is Sessions to step to the conductors pedestal and get the orchestra playing. "Nah Nah Nah Nah, Good Bye..."

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Smell that? Desperation

The cabal knows damn well that sending Kerry to do diplomatic works is complete violation of the Logan Act. Moves like that aren't made unless you're utterly desperate.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Well here is the kicker on that. Judge Contreras was
tainted by Stzok and Page. Remember the
meeting of the secret society?

And they arranged a dinner party with him.

Busted!

edit on 4-5-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Smell that? Desperation

The cabal knows damn well that sending Kerry to do diplomatic works is complete violation of the Logan Act. Moves like that aren't made unless you're utterly desperate.

Yup, 1st thing Mike Pompeo should do is revoke their passports !

I wonder if the Secret Service can be asked to report on the comings and goings of the past administration they still protect? Are they compelled in any way to keep secrets of those they protect, even if they are involved in illegal activities ?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

I am 100% on Mueller being a gray hat. He has issues heā€™s going to have to deal with but I believe heā€™s been playing his role very well.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Oh my, Dr. Jennifer Pena has a history and it looks as though Trump dodged a bullet .

Seems she was asked to file a sexual harrassment suit against a Senior Military Dr because he would not resign.

During the investigation, they discovered much more about her.
This is from 2010

According to the subsequent investigation, Dr. Pena had unsuccessfully sought a romantic relationship with Dr. Czr while she was engaged to her first fiancĆ©. However, during the investigation, she falsely claimed she wanted nothing but a professional relationship with Dr. Czr and that she had rejected his advances numerous times. Yet she had divulged personal matters in her life such as her induction into Yaleā€™s Skull and Bones Society, her mother losing her job, and her fiancĆ©ā€™s infidelity. In addition, Dr. Pena shared with Dr. Czr a childhood story when her father, a formal army pharmacist, asked the judge at a custody hearing why should he pay child support when he knew his daughters would grow up to be prostitutes. Finally, records show that Dr. Czr and his wife reported that Dr. Pena was pursuing to break up Dr. Czrā€™s marriage and had bought Dr. Czr a gift during this same time period that Dr. Pena was allegedly sexually harassed. In the investigation, Dr. Czr stated that Dr. Pena began making frightening comments to him such as she hoped that his wife would have something ā€œbad happenā€ so she could be with Dr. Czr and that Dr. Pena claimed she could be a better mother than his wife.

Looking like all this may have been a set up to accuse POTUS

Much more at the link

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The blue wave is all us lefties who are Pro Constitution + Pro America + Pro rule of law.

Siding with Republicans/ conservatives never made sense to me but now I see why I and others are. Itā€™s survival of our nation.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Not to mention, keeping taxes LOW, as compared to recent years. Congrats on your insight, 0311Warrior!

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This is too funny. Remember the 13 Russians Mueller indicted for setting up the bot farm? He thought none of them would ever show up to defend themselves against his charges. Dem's are cheering and cheering. We got you now Trump. See we have evidence of your collusion with Russia. Bwaaa hahahaha...

Errr not so fast lefties.

Mueller team seeks to postpone court hearing in Russian meddling case

Those charged were not expected to appear in the U.S. court. However, last month, two Washington-area lawyers alerted the court that they represent one of the businesses that was charged, Concord Management, according to Politico. Muellerā€™s team wants a delay because itā€™s unclear whether the lawyers from Concord Management formally accepted the summons from the court case.

link

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join