It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy gunfire ongoing near Saudi’s King’s palace in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You know, I’m not presuming what this all about; but there was no doubt in my mind that this Crown prince's reforms would spark a heavy reaction from some of those brainwashed Wahhabi fanatics.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I read it was a toy drone they shot

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Reported as many have noted to be a hobby drone of sorts. That being said ISIS and other groups have made IED's out of them. Im wondering now if it was the Saudi's that used a million dollar Patriot PAC to take out a drone LOL we heard about last year

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'm developing a strong dislike for those things, as cool as they are.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So you thinking maybe ban them?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

No.

I've been shopping for a new wrist rocket though. Used to pretty good with one. I'm thinking round ice cubes would do the job.
edit on 4/21/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

its the same here. There are a tons of them and there is little you can do about it. We have overflow a few in the chopper and its quite disconcerting because none of them have A/C lights and are impossible to see from the air etc

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21

BREAKING NEWS: Reports of heavy gunfire ongoing near Saudi’s King’s palace in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The king has reportedly been evacuated to a bunker at a military base in the city. Casualties unclear.
More info soon.
DEVELOPING

twitter.com...

. Other reports suggest that some Lt Gen Allukas Nepils is carrying out a coup.

Don't know what is going on there, but pretty sure the Lt Gen. is a dead man walking whatever the event that happened.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It was a Shia drone so the Saudis shot at it

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I've developed a strong dislike for the way a lot of people use drones completely without regards for other people's safety or personal space. It wasn't that long ago when some dumb_ss was flying a drone upclose and around a train operator while he was driving a train.
nQDcDZ6rmGE

And here are links for 3 more videos where drone operators almost caused crashes with airplanes; one in Tel Aviv, one in Las Vegas, and another in Orlando. (note: I won't embed the youtube vids because too many on a page seem to cause my browser to slow to a crawl.)
9bLVJCwfikg
D6B0Lhyityk
7QBuRcpbKiM

edit on 21-4-2018 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Hang on, whats this now? Can you expand on this vegas-saudi connection?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I should have clarified I meant CNN,FOX etc. wasn't anything on the front pages when I checked. Usually take anything from the Mirror with a grain of salt. Not that it could have been somebody using a toy drone to probe defenses etc.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Cable "news?"

Ok.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whoisjohngalt
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Hang on, whats this now? Can you expand on this vegas-saudi connection?

How did you a get a vegas-saudi connection from the post above?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

That Saudi Prince was at the concert.

Assassination attempt.

No news is good news.

😎

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Cable "news?"

Ok.

LOL seriously where do you go to get a little verification, normally I'm checking Sky News for something international, ATS is full of dead links, one sided links, propaganda links and just plain BS when anything like this starts up. Just look a the hubba baloo with the Syrian stuff last week. Don't mind speculation but sensationalism ain't exactly the truth either. Do I believe the "cable networks" no I don't but I also know if this where a major event they would be all over it, wouldn't you agree? ATS didn't used to be this way, now you got to check and recheck, verify before you can even honestly comment on something going down. LOL its hard to totally trust any one source for sure and even the official story of a toy drone, might be misinformation in itself. If it was an attack there is a slight chance the Saudi's wouldn't want that information to get out. In this day and age it's normal to be skeptical of not only the official story but all the insights and opinions found on-line. On ATS at least you get multiple viewpoints usually with real sources in one place and begin to understand whats going down a little bit at a time.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

LOL seriously where do you go to get a little verification

As many sources as possible, I would think.

But, as you have seen, a very simple Google search provides very many "MSM" sources. Whereas your claim was:

Absolutely nothing in the MSM about this...

But go ahead, try to equivocate some more. Please.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

LOL seriously where do you go to get a little verification

As many sources as possible, I would think.

But, as you have seen, a very simple Google search provides very many "MSM" sources. Whereas your claim was:

Absolutely nothing in the MSM about this...

But go ahead, try to equivocate some more. Please.

Hmmmm not sure on a lot of things, but one thing I am sure of do not not want to get into a battle of wits much less words with the legendary Phage, thats a sincere compliment BTW not an sarcastic attack, it can be difficult to tell true intent on a post sometimes. Certainly admit unequivocally that I should have done a more intense check of reliable sources. I was wrong and shall likely be wrong again sometimes. Suffice it to say that once reason I replied to you is because of your knowledge and common sense that comes through on of your posts through out the years. I am just here to learn and try and broaden my horizons and get a sense of whats going on in the world around me, no more no less.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Just trying to encourage critical thinking.

Thanks for the compliment.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
see if there is a connection ??

1. thehill.com...

2. clarionproject.org...

3. qanon.pub...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join