It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German chlorine, UK smoke bombs found in Ghouta

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Smoke grenades? Those terrifying weapons of mass destruction? And made in Salisbury?

Chlorine in containers is used for swimming pools. Any suggestion that they were weaponised?

Desperate stuff from Russia by the sounds of it.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

40 years since you've been in these parts? We have running water and electricity these days! And Padstow, ah, I had a first 'life event' on a bench overlooking the harbour with a girl from Falmouth...memories.

On a terrorist attack slant I often wonder why killers don't pick areas like ours instead of London.
Hardly any CCTV, hardly any cops, rural backroads so easy to escape, and millions of people on holiday in the summer.
You could mow down hundreds on a beach with a land rover or similar, then be away to switch vehicles after a mile or so, and gone free.
I'm not giving away any secrets either, just common sense if I was going to be a jihadi killer or whatever.
...I'm glad they keep it in London to be honest though, for obvious reasons.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: namehere I don't necessarily believe everything Putin says, but I feel like he is a true leader, and I feel he has more integrity than most politicians.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

40 years since you've been in these parts? We have running water and electricity these days!

And yet the last time i was there (last year), people were still pointing in amazement at the giant metal birds high up in the sky.........

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
Smoke grenades? Those terrifying weapons of mass destruction? And made in Salisbury?

Chlorine in containers is used for swimming pools. Any suggestion that they were weaponised?

You never know, they may have found bangers as well.

Or possibly even a spud gun.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Spud guns!!! Made by the Salisbury Assault Spud Gun Co., known for being especially lethal.

And yet the last time i was there (last year), people were still pointing in amazement at the giant metal birds high up in the sky.........
Haha yes I see them every day as well, they never seem to nest in these parts though

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

40 years since you've been in these parts? We have running water and electricity these days!

In Norfolk, people still point at cars. Apparently.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Obviously, here in the sprawling metropolis of rural North Yorkshire we are far too savvy for such behaviour. However, we have heard disturbing rumours recently in these parts of some new fangled "smart phones"? Such things sound like an abomination. Apparently, there are also other types of cap other than "flat". Personally, i think this last one is pushing the bounds of truth too much.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Spud guns!!! Made by the Salisbury Assault Spud Gun Co., known for being especially lethal.

Haha yes I see them every day as well, they never seem to nest in these parts though

Apparently they nest at Heaths Row, wherever that may be (sounds made up). I miss the wonderful spud gun.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Here in Wiltshire we'm don't hold with all this new-fangled electrickery. An gerroff moi laaaand. You'm be bothering moi sheep.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Well, you live and learn. Up here we were taught that the good folk of Wiltshire wear long flowing robes, have long flowing beards (we presume that means the women too) and like to dance around granite slabs whilst off their noggins. That electrickery sounds like dangerous stuff to me. Please be careful.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

No, that'd be them bloody hippies. They bother moi sheep, oi'l get moi shotgun.

W'em do get off our noggins on cider, mind.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Haha! Classic British banter going off-topic in another thread, love it!

EDIT
On-topic, they should have planted stink bombs at the site instead

edit on 20-4-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Is there any actual proof? Or just Russian propaganda?
I would suggest you stop reading RT as these guys don't have any journalistic standards. I'm not saying that the western news outlets are better, as many of them are not. But RT is strait up propaganda organization that gets it's "news" directly from from Kremlin.
If Assad is not behind the attack, why is he preventing OPCW inspectors from accessing the chemical attack site in Douma?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

I am not saying its true, but I imagine we have seen as much proof from our leaders in the west as the Russians have shown.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
syrians removing bodies so they cant be tested screams guilty to me.

Where did you get your source for that.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Not desperate stuff its the truth.You should be asking why the UK had Chemical export licences for Syria and sold them chemical wepons in the past.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I remember Mr Lavrov saying a while back that Russia had "proof" that a Western country was responsible for Douma and I think that Russia then claimed it was UK special forces that were responsible.

Russia seems to have gone very quiet about this and, of course, no evidence has been produced.

Does anyone know any more about this claim?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Do you mean this?

Indepe ndent - UK Export Licenses

In 2012 the Govt allowed export licences to export 2 chemicals that could be used as precursers for making Sarin gas. But the actual export was blocked.

Or do you have any other source for your claims?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join