It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holy See and The Black Goo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I wondered more and more of what the black goo is, some said it's demonic and others said it's something else.

What if it is all of the above?

My recent dream showed something stranger than fiction, when I saw the black goo it was rather more responsive, it was curious of me and I of it. It took on the form of people and at times took over people entirely - Were they still human? Well...

It is hard to tell! They looked human, they had the movements of humans, and yet they were not human after they were affected by this black goo stuff. They were almost as if possessed but not entirely it seemed more to me like automated as if a form of AI assimilation - Maybe a parasitic AI organism?

I touched the goo where I saw it in sort of a puddle and it tried to latch onto me but couldn't and where I unclenched my fist which I tried to grab it with into a spread out palm like motion. It started to break up and dissolve as if evaporating, as I sat there next to the puddle I thought to myself - "Is this what possession is?"

This is when I heard a familiar voice say - "Yes, this is the predated form man calls demons".

I felt something strange behind me, as I turned around there was a girl sitting on a bench, she was wearing ripped jeans, with black boots, a denim jacket, with headphones around her head, she had a punkish looking style hair. She jumped on the bench in a squatting position, smiled and jumped at me putting me in a lock and she whispered in my ear - "It's better that you don't fight it".

I began to feel this cold sensation of heaviness flow from her arm onto my body and the corner of my eye I saw the black goo moving, halfway through it stopped and it began to dissolve. At the moment it occurred she jumped off terrified as I sat there trying to gasp for air, and in a terrified voice, she said - "No one rejects her, she's the ruler of this world".

As I got up ran at her and pinned her against the wall and asked her who is this she is speaking of and at that moment her iris in both eyes flashed a strange tint of color one I've never seen before it almost seemed Golden/Orange. While I held her up against the wall she smirked and said - "You know her by many names, but they call her The Fallen Son, King of Earth but we call her Mother".

She then grabbed onto my shoulders and to my surprise flung me across and as I landed on the pavement I felt the air knocked out of me, I was then grabbed by someone who felt familiar it reminded me of the sensation of the two presences that were in my "Where Water Meets The Sky" dream.

I then heard the voice say - "Trust no one, not even The Holy See".

As I woke up I tried to figure out what it all means and as especially who is this - Mother?

The goo is definitely a self-aware type of substance which seems metallic and yet it is fully parasitic in nature - Is this really what demonic type of entities are?

I was later considering visiting the local Catholic Church to talk to a priest about my dreams, but thankfully I was stopped after I looked up what "The Holy See" means.

Why should The Holy See be not trusted? Has the Catholic order been taken over by the black goo or whatever it is?

It is indeed a dream stranger than fiction!

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Now if this black goo stuff is really true then it would explain why so many people are behaving in our world as if possessed, on autopilot like drones, and some are behaving in a hive mind like coordination. Things are really getting out of hand it seems, and it does explain partially why the Vatican takes such strange stances on certain worldly situations.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I am of the opinion that this demon will cease to exist after a long period of existence and it is very afraid. I certainly have reason to believe in good beings and bad ones and discernment is the tool we need to avoid the negative beings shrouded in darkness. Even the crazy, silly leftist feel the opposite of what they believe is evil. Even if someone has brainwashed the masses to not see what our eyes show us, they still sense it. Shiningly good examples and bad examples of humanity fighting this demon all over our history.

The struggle is not against the flesh and blood principalities of this Earth but of the spiritual world

Ephesians 6:12

biblehub.com...

edit on 17-4-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

you speak of xenos as being a demon , this is heresy!

Just joking !

Have you seen any references to this in any literature or historical references ?

black goo

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The fallen son king of earth would be Lucifer/Satan.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Almost sounds like the theorized "grey goo" of AI. Imagine we create a nanobot, which means it's invisible to the naked eye, on account of it being so tiny. Now imagine that this robot can use elements from the environment and rearrange them atomically in order to create a copy of itself, and then the copy makes a copy whole the original bot works on copy number two, and so on and so on...

Once the hive mind of bots became large enough to be visible to the naked eye, it would supposedly resemble a grayish goo like substance. This particular theory goes on to say that scientists could "lose control" over the bots, leading to a chain reaction as they continue to carry out their programming... converting the entire planets atoms into bots...living organisms included. And should they find their way to the other planets and stars...the whole universe could be consumed.

But assuming the scientists didn't lose control These bots would all be connected to the AI supercomputer mainframe, and could seperate a clump from the main body to infiltrate a human body and take over their minds... perhaps demons are an ancient technology left behind by the gods

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I want to believe.....

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
if you're a man of honor you have no reason to fear

a thief does not go after strong men... he preys on the weak

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
I want to believe.....

my thoughts exactly... someone fell asleep watching x-files

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Fun things are on the way

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I wrote a comic in the mid 1990's about a black goo that falls to earth is picked up by a farmer in the Midwest who's eyes become black (shortly before the X-files a year or so later did a similar story) soon the whole town is infected as the goo is very sentient (bacteria, nanobots, virus whatever) and very, very old...calls it's self the I AM...a lot more to the story I would rather not divulge suffice to say space opera story until it was banished and fell here.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
side note :

I heard the same stories about 'black goo' from mlozi (witchdoctors) in central africa. Without that stuff the mlozi weren't able to do their magick. I asked once to see the stuff (payed for). Which turned out to be nothing special.
Be mbote tribe told me that it could melt rocks and could change people in animals. Many years later I heard more of less the same story 'kind of' with regards of the falklands islands / Thule islands...
I've never seen any effects of Black Goo myself but the story is well known in Africa.

Maybe it's sentient , or maybe was used to terraform our planet... who knows. Exiting story for Sci-fi me guess.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
Why should The Holy See be not trusted? Has the Catholic order been taken over by the black goo or whatever it is?

Just came across the info below a few days ago.

The source is Mark Taylor and so far his track record is 100%...

The Spirit of God says, “The Pope and the Vatican, that’s right the Pope and the Vatican are not furthering My Kingdom, but are aiding the kingdom of darkness. Many are saying that this is the last Pope, but it’s not for the reasons they think. This will be the last Pope, for what I the Lord God am about to do.

I will expose this Pope and all those under his command for all the corruption he and the Vatican have been involved in for centuries.” The Spirit of God says, “There is a shaking and a quaking coming to this Pope and the Vatican, for I will split the Vatican and it’s leadership wide open for the entire world to see the inner workings of this ancient beast.

All Roads Lead to Rome!

Christian author Mark Taylor says God is going to reveal truths about the Vatican. Taylor says the word given to him says, “This is going to boggle the mind. Look at what God is exposing here. He (God) says there is an archeological find that is coming.

I think this archeological find is going to be on multiple levels. Some have said it will be the Ark of the Covenant. It could be relics. I sense, and I am not prophesying this, I sense it could be scrolls. It could be manuscripts. You are going to find out . . . they wanted to keep man divided.

Mark Taylor – God Will Reveal Truth About Vatican

This is going to affect everyone. God is performing a rescue mission right now. . . . The truth is going to come out, and it is going to set people free because they have been trying to control and manipulate the people through religion, power, and money. God is going to pull the veil back and expose all of this because he’s trying to rescue his people.”

'Trump Is Going Nowhere. He Will Be President For The Next 7 Years'

This Pope, the Vatican and all it’s leadership, will come crumbling down. I will pull back the veil to show how deep and dark the deception has been. You whisper in your inner chambers ‘we answer to no one. No one is above us; No one can hold us accountable.’

I the LORD God see it all and the time has come when I will now hold you accountable for your darkness. This exposure will be of such magnitude that the people will say. ‘What do we do now? Where do we go now? We want nothing to do with this. We have no religion now.’ Millions will walk away from their religion, as this will affect other religions as well.”

The Spirit of God says, There is a dig -- an archeological find -- that is coming in an underground vault which will be so cataclysmic that it will ROCK the Christian world. The answer lies between Jerusalem and Vatican City.

All Roads Lead to Rome!

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
black goo is the premise of ridley scott's alien prequels.
spoiler alert maybe?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

It is indeed a dream stranger than fiction!

It's not only the Holy See. It's everything hypocrites about religion.

Matthew 23:2-36
The teachers of religious law and the Pharisees are the official interpreters of the law of Moses.[a] 3 So practice and obey whatever they tell you, but don’t follow their example. For they don’t practice what they teach. 4 They crush people with unbearable religious demands and never lift a finger to ease the burden.

5 “Everything they do is for show. On their arms they wear extra wide prayer boxes with Scripture verses inside, and they wear robes with extra long tassels. 6 And they love to sit at the head table at banquets and in the seats of honor in the synagogues. 7 They love to receive respectful greetings as they walk in the marketplaces, and to be called ‘Rabbi.’[c]

8 “Don’t let anyone call you ‘Rabbi,’ for you have only one teacher, and all of you are equal as brothers and sisters.[d] 9 And don’t address anyone here on earth as ‘Father,’ for only God in heaven is your Father. 10 And don’t let anyone call you ‘Teacher,’ for you have only one teacher, the Messiah. 11 The greatest among you must be a servant. 12 But those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

13 “What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you shut the door of the Kingdom of Heaven in people’s faces. You won’t go in yourselves, and you don’t let others enter either.[e]

28 Outwardly you look like righteous people, but inwardly your hearts are filled with hypocrisy and lawlessness.

29 “What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you build tombs for the prophets your ancestors killed, and you decorate the monuments of the godly people your ancestors destroyed. 30 Then you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would never have joined them in killing the prophets.’

31 “But in saying that, you testify against yourselves that you are indeed the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Go ahead and finish what your ancestors started. 33 Snakes! Sons of vipers! How will you escape the judgment of hell?

34 “Therefore, I am sending you prophets and wise men and teachers of religious law. But you will kill some by crucifixion, and you will flog others with whips in your synagogues, chasing them from city to city. 35 As a result, you will be held responsible for the murder of all godly people of all time—from the murder of righteous Abel to the murder of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you killed in the Temple between the sanctuary and the altar.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Change "Black Goo" to "The Rain" and you could enter the short stories contest.

If this was really a dream, seems pretty vivid and would've scared the poo outta me.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
The goo was created by all the sleep walkers, walking the earth, parroting everything they see on the media box as truth. Fooled by the mantra of wmd, said thousands of times, day after day on channel after channel, they too end up promoting fear, paranoia and hatred. As if it was a decission they had made by themselves.

In many respects the control of our mind is the first step to spiritual awakening. Realizing that we exist seperate to our mind.
That no-one will see the Father except the Son. Symbolically stating that we the Son must first realize our true self (that we are not our mind) before we can awaken to the whole (the Father).

Its the same message in all religions.

Light against darkness.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I have of late been reconsidering writing of my early life, which created the pallet of my later life, one home was a maveric and did not fit or conform. Specifically I was reviewing my ongoing fight with an evil being, one whom was attempting to take me, my life my soul as a kid and later an invasive feeling of devouring my mind and identity this through 12 years of age.

The goo discription feels right on. I would lay down to sleep, always with my brother, I would wait for him to sleep first so he would not do physical harm to myself as he was dangerous. Then as sleep would start I could feel this textural thing take a hold of my mind or soul, it would pull and envelope, suffocating my consciousness, my edentiy and I would then leap out of bed, fully aware of the oncoming battle or die in the process. Being a kid, I only knew one way to fight, distraction and I would scream, turn on the lights and run to stay in the physical, yet this being which I was fully aware of would attack from another level or dimension. Slowly through my efforts i would pull away, all the time my brother never knew of this as he could not be awakened when sleeping, his way of avouiding life I suppose as we had a rough existance back in the 40’s.

I connected this to a being I encountered from an early age, one of evil intent I often fought to a standstill as a kid in more than dreams, the feeling was the same as the taking from my body with an intent to take me over. In these dreams I would kill him repeatedly with him manifesting again and again, to be killed again and again, I neither won nor lost, we had a stand still. I did not know until later my own power in this. My last confrontation was in my 40’s where he tried to kill once again and failed. I reposed and held him with one hand, burning his face to the skull and he would reform as he did when I was a kid.

So here is the solution, raise yourself to a higher level or vibrations, just announce it to yourself and not allow a presence admittance. But his night he tried once again, the goo or otherwise. Finally I learned it cannot be killed, so I stepped out of this dimension into the inside or outside of this one, I could see things from the other side yet it was not substantial. Then I created a hole and threw it in to a lower level and it has not returned. The other dimension was violate by the way, hard to describe. Real or not, it is kick ass fun in the telling as I survived yet again. Know this, we went through abuse, lack of bonding and starvation so perhaps it is all insanity, but then this world could in fact be an insane asylum.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Good points
I looked into this last year - I wonder if their is also a connection with Morgellons disease

themillenniumreport.com...

‘BLACK GOO’ is an intelligent nano-tech ‘sentient’ liquid rumoured to have been the real cause of the Falklands War & the reason behind the Deepwater Horizon oil disaster of 2010—so the story goes. So is this X-Files or real life (whatever that is, these days)? Is the human race a hybrid species, gene-spliced with a radically different, more advanced alien genome—as hinted at in nearly every ancient tradition here on Earth?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I used to be a Christian so I am well aware about spiritual forces. Is there a connection with these prophecies and black goo. In other words have you heard of any physical substance that will rear its ugly head.

could be scrolls. It could be manuscripts.

We have already had scrolls (Dead Sea scrolls and the Gnostic Texts ), what could be so momentous that would surpass them?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join