It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia warns of 'most serious consequences' if US strikes Syria

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
All right finally in the MSM we get a reaction from Russia. This needs to be a thread. Discussed seriously.

abcnews.go.com...

Russia is warning the U.S. against any “military intervention” in Syria over the government's alleged chemical attack against civilians this weekend, saying any such response would be “unacceptable” and lead to the “most serious consequences”.

The foreign ministry in Moscow also says in a statement on its website that allegations of the chemical attack are “fabricated,” suggesting the claims were invented by rebel forces and the Syrian Civil Defense known as the White Helmets.

“It is necessary to warn again that military intervention under invented and fabricated pretexts in Syria, where at the request of the lawful government there are Russian military personnel, is absolutely unacceptable and can lead to the most serious consequences,” the statement reads. “The aim of these false speculations, that have no basis, is to shield the terrorists and the irreconcilable radical opposition, who reject a political solution, at the same time while trying to justify possible armed strikes from outside.”

The alleged attack on Saturday killed 40 in the rebel-held town of Douma, multiple opposition and rescue groups including told The Associated Press, which was unable to independently verify the reports.

It came a year and a day after President Donald Trump ordered dozens of strikes on a Syrian regime air base for its alleged use of sarin gas on April 4, 2017, that killed approximately 100 people, according to the the State Department. More than 30 of the victims were children. The government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad denied carrying out the attack.

This may be serious stuff going down folks. Those dark and sinister forces in Syria are desperate. The US is desperate to stay in Syria. Want to take a bet whether they will now stay there or not.

Russia may be fed up playing the sap and ready to defend its turf and that spells bad news!
edit on 8-4-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I support Russia on this one. I hope they are successful.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Let's see...

Mr. Yellow Cake Bolton gets hired on. Check.

False Flag gas attack. Check.

Trump gets "outraged". Check.

Trump reneges on getting out of Syria and MAGA. Check.

The NWO wins again! Check.

More of the same. Same as it ever was.

Look on the bright side, at least a war will help the stock market from crashing due to the massive Credit Debt Bubble.

edit on 8-4-2018 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Let's see...

Mr. Yellow Cake Bolton gets hired on. Check.

False Flag gas attack. Check.

Trump gets "outraged". Check.

Trump reneges on getting out of Syria and MAGA. Check.

The NWO wins again! Check.

More of the same. Same as it ever was.

Look on the bright side, at least a war will help the stock market from crashing due to the massive Credit Debt Bubble.

Trump hired Bolton.

You should re-check Donald's Twitter, he's blaming Assad for this. But then again, he flip flops so much it's hard to know which side of an issue he stands on during that few hours.

All part of his master plan 5D chess ticktockticktock

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Now all of this comes from a group called the WHite Helmets. Very controversial and the western MSM love them. They operate only in territories where rebels exist. Naturally, they have some bad publicity and are accused of secretly being on the rebels side and also accused of being a western intel group aiding western propaganda.

The White Helmets, also known as the Syria Civil Defense, is a nongovernmental, nonprofit organization led by Raed al-Saleh, a Syrian who helped found the group, and funded by Mayday Rescue, an organization founded by James Le Mesurier, a former intelligence officer with the British military. According to the web site for his Mayday Rescue organization, funding for the program does come from outside Syria, largely from the UK, Denmark, the Netherlands, Japan, and Germany. The organization also has the backing of the United States. The White Helmets have a tendency to draw criticism from Assad and his supporters because of their Western funding sources.

Now, this Guardian article defends them and says they found no proof they were a sinister group aiding the rebels. Well did they look?

Whatever their motives may be, we found no credible evidence that the White Helmets are linked to terrorist organizations. The accusations seem to be levied at the group based on political motivations, not evidence.

The article doesn't really say anything about an investigation, but being an MSM outlet only assumes their on the up and up, even though they are sponsored by an ex-British intel guy.

The western MSM doesn't do any research into these mysterious Syrian NGO's nor do they or did they investigate the clear FAKE Syrian Observatory for Human Rights in which practically all of the news about Syria came from.

Turns out this organization was a one-man operation out of the UK all these great western news agencies relied on a one-man operation, likely a British intelligence operator, for all what they reported coming out of the Syrian civil war.

en.wikipedia.org...

The organisation is run by Rami Abdulrahman (sometimes referred to as Rami Abdul Rahman), from his home in Coventry.[12] He is a Syrian Sunni Muslim who owns a clothes shop. Born Osama Suleiman, he adopted a pseudonym during his years of activism in Syria and has used it publicly ever since.[12] After being imprisoned three times in Syria, Abdulrahman fled to the United Kingdom fearing a fourth jail term and has not returned.[5] In a December 2011 interview with Reuters, Abdulrahman claimed the observatory has a network of more than 200 people and that six of his sources had been killed.[5] In 2012, Süddeutsche Zeitung described the organisation as a one-man-operation with a single permanent worker, Rami Abdulrahman.[1] In April 2013, the New York Times described him as being on the phone all day everyday with contacts in Syria, relying on four men inside the country who collate information from more than 230 activists, while cross-checking all information with sources himself.[12]

So ALL the information the vaunted western press have been relying on is a one-man guy who owns a clothing store!

And they want us to believe them.

SOHR has been described as being "pro-opposition"[6][7][8][9] or anti-Assad[10][11] and has been criticised for refusing to share its data or methodology.[13] Since the end of 2017, SOHR is increasingly called "pro-SDF" by opposition sources, because of reports about opposition losses.[citation needed] See also

Thye have NO CREDIBILITY.
The US press HAS NO CREDIBILITY
The US government HAS NO CREDIBILITY

WE ARE IN THE DARK AGES

The supposed information age is a scam!

We don't even have any real news in the west we can depend on to make an intelligent judgment one way or the other. We turn to alt news because we have nothing in the west to rely on even though we have all this so-called " information"

We dont know anything about Putin, Russia but the propaganda comming from these lying ass western news outlets littered with CIA agents
edit on 8-4-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hmm seems Putin, Just got called out.. what a mess folks.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
So what is Russia going to do if the US start slinging missiles in Syria again?

Trump will likely advocate this to get the MSMS off his back over the Meuller probe thinking a little war will help his poll ratings.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Maybe Syria got significant quantities of Uranium from Africa... according to Boris Johnson ?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Oh is it 5D now? Wow, we must be moving fast.
I could have thought that Trump hiring Bolton was a gun-against-the-head kinda you have no choice in the matter, Sir, kind of move.
Next thing you know.... Boom! Yellow Cake, I mean ah, Gas Attack!!

Go Go Go Alpha Bravo Whatever, Activate!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

There moving fast. Something sinister has them moving fast, something like the devil

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
In other news , my rear itched and I scratched it
I am serious
"And dont call me Shirley" - Airplane

Another "As the World Turns" "So are the Days of Our Lives" thread...

edit on 4/8/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Maybe, just maybe... Saddam rose from the dead and became UnSaddam the UnDead Fascazombie.

Maybe UnSaddam rode in a Tesla on autodrive across the desert and into Syria and then delivered a freshly baked yellow cake PDF with a clear outline of the Next Big Cake.

Look what comes out of the oven: Trump is being compromised, once again, by the NWO Yellow Cake, Centralized Banking System, Reptilian, Baby Blood Drinking, Off-World Hoarding, Globalists.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

7 ME nations to be destroyed is behind schedule.

Iraq
Somalia
Iran
Syria

Sudan
Libya
Lebanon

Syria was next after Libya. Now they want to combine Iran and Syria. But Russia intervened.

The west is evil. Their slow NAZIS. Look for war ahead.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

its the same old bull ... the British detected this (crap, which is false), so we gotta react in this (false) manner, to follow solidarity.... what a freakin' farce!

Then if # hits the fan, the US can blame the UK... just wait and see
edit on 8/4/2018 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
But i thought Trump and Putin were buddies who colluded to get Trump elected?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

And it's so predictable, too. How many times do we have to keep getting baited back into these BS fights? Why would Assad do chemical attacks when his administration & his allies have pretty much won?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

The eagle has left the cave...

link   

link   
a reply to: Willtell

What are the "most serious consequences?" Russia isn't going to launch a military attack on the US no matter how many oh-look-at-our-cool-toys videos they released last week.

Let me say this for the 1,000th time on ATS. Putin is not crazy — he's far more stable than Trump — he's almost certainly more clever and strategic and he actually knows a thing or two about geopolitics and international relations.

And I imagine given that he's a fantastically wealthy autocrat with a lifetime gig, he probably enjoys his life tremendously, so I doubt he's suicidal.

Is a strike on a Syrian airbase worth a hot war with the US?

So what does that leave? Sanctions would be a joke. While the long term Russia strategy seems to be energy dominance, we don't import much in the way of fossil fuels from them. Maybe 1% of our oil imports or less.

Cyber attack of some sort? I'm genuinely curious.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join