It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trueman's YT Channel - Metal Detecting and More

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well, I had to this soon or later. I posted my first metal detecting video. I found this new spot and finally the weather in NJ gave me a break. I'll try to bring a different approach in my next videos, also exploring, magnet fishing and more; but always considering what an old guy like me with limited time and a little luck could do.

Also is my first experience editing videos, my first action camera....., oh, I'm so exited

Yep, you'll see me at the end of the video

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Fabulous ! Subscribed to your channel in case I miss them here

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Fabulous ! Subscribed to your channel in case I miss them here

Rainbows
Jane

Awesome !

Thank you. I promise to bring the most interesting stuff I can

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Did anyone hear about the Irish metal detectorist? Got 60 foot down before he realised he had steel toecap boots on
I'm thinking of getting one so I have subscribed

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Subbed to your channel! Nice video man. Wish you success! BTW you kinda huff and puff like I do! lol

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'm your 4th subscriber and 25th view!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Did anyone hear about the Irish metal detectorist? Got 60 foot down before he realised he had steel toecap boots on
I'm thinking of getting one so I have subscribed

Thanks for subscribe

Well, I use that kind of boots. You'll learn how to keep the coil and pinpointer away from your feet.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I'm your 4th subscriber and 25th view!

Thank you so much !!!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Subbed to your channel! Nice video man. Wish you success! BTW you kinda huff and puff like I do! lol

Thanks man. Yeah, that's one good reason for metal detecting. The exercise

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Work on marketing your channel! YouTube really stuck it to small content providers with their 1k sub before your channel would be monetized.

One thing I thought about when you stumbled on that well was if you had a magnet to do some fishin. But damn man, be careful around those holes in the ground!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I'm attempting to find out where my pal goes big Dave he has found gold coins which he sold to the British museum for thousands he keeps his secret place very very secret.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Work on marketing your channel! YouTube really stuck it to small content providers with their 1k sub before your channel would be monetized.

One thing I thought about when you stumbled on that well was if you had a magnet to do some fishin. But damn man, be careful around those holes in the ground!

I actually have a 350 lbs. pull force magnet. This time I decided not to use it because I was alone> If that thing collapses, I'd be in big trouble.

One thing I didn't mention about the video. I also found what it looks like a tombstone laying down (not sure), I lifted to see if there was any scripture on it but nothing. For some reason the camera didn't catch it. I must comeback.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I have always enjoyed the video's you shared with us on ATS, and being I pretty much unplugged from the boobtube I watch and subscribe to a whole lot of youtube content creators that do things I am interested in. So it was only natural for me to sub to your channel.

Agreed my friend. Always be safe and if you have to come back so you CAN be safe? Come back.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

I'm attempting to find out where my pal goes big Dave he has found gold coins which he sold to the British museum for thousands he keeps his secret place very very secret.

If he is living in an old house, there is a chance that he found them inside.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
People around here used to bury jars of money and valuables in their apple orchards back in the early nineteen hundreds or late eighteen hundreds. This may have been a practice from long before this time. We used to go look for stuff around old houses when I was a kid in the sixties. There is a lot of junk out around old houses. Also, in those old houses they would have jars full of money in the crawlspaces. They were harder to find because the floors were all rotted and you had to find the trapdoor. Sometimes there was rotted food down there too, so it stunk.

I used to go out with the detector forty years ago a lot, now I use it occasionally to find ancient things around the house, but not all of the carved rocks are picked up with the detector. Luckily some are made out of iron containing rock so they do pick up. I do get some gold containing rocks, but most of the gold was picked out of them hundreds of years ago. They still have a little bit in them, but not much. They have chisel like marks where they pulled out the gold, They probably came from one of the old gold mines, the closest one is maybe four to five miles away. The only way to pick up those rocks with a few remnants in them is if you take them up to the surface, they are about six inches deep in the loam, probably three hundred years old or more. The interesting stuff is about eight to twelve inches or more down into the loam and partway into the clay.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I know it is an old forest in West Yorkshire. He will not tell anyone which one.
I may follow him.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

One thing as a suggestion. Share the equipment in your video description. Possibly you can get an Amazon set up where you can provide the link to it and get a small bone? That way anyone thinking about trying out what you are doing can have a base/suggestion for what equipment to buy? I mean I asked you about the orange probe cause never saw anything like that before. Obviously you don't need to tell em about your shovel. lol
edit on 8-4-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Metal detectoring is a lot of fun. We have a Whites Eagle Spectrum. It has a digital read out that tells you whats under ground. Gold, silver, rings,ferrous, iron, bottle caps and even what coin it is. I kid you not. We have found all kinds of stuff, even a gold nugget.

Best of luck to you!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
That's my grand daughter in the pic. Her dad found a big jar of very old silver dollars, halfs, and quarters, in an attic crawl space. I have them here now

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Subscribed as i do a bit of detecting myself.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join