It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is right on Syria

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Trump says US will withdraw from Syria 'very soon

www.cnn.com...

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump said Thursday that the US would "be coming out of Syria like very soon," just hours after the Pentagon highlighted the need for US troops to remain in the country for the immediate future. "We're knocking the hell out of ISIS. We'll be coming out of Syria like very soon. Let the other people take care of it now," Trump told supporters at an Ohio event on infrastructure.

Everybody knows I’m not a Trump fan but for better or worse and its mostly worse he’s the president and when he does the right thing one must support him.

America has no right in Syria in the first place. Russia and the Syrian Arab Army can take care of ISIS. Also, America is in Syria illegally. They refused to ally with the elected government over there and with Russia so they weren’t invited by the government so their presence is illegal.

Trump advertised his intention to get out of Syria and that is the right thing. But frankly, I’m afraid the deep state may have other plans.

What we have to understand is that all this anti-Russian stuff from the MSM is pure deep state anger over the Russian intervention in Syria.

Trump announcing this may be a dangerous move for him since the deep state doesn’t give a damn what he thinks as it always gets the presidents under their thumb willingly or unwillingly.

The best policy Trump has is his ideas about Russia and getting along with them to beat the hell out of the jihadis of ISIS.

All you Trump followers I hope you understand Trump may have problems if he tries to get out of Syria. If you know what I mean.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I think we should either poop or get off the pot in the Middle East.

Either make it USA in a Sands, or leave.

This prolonged half-assed decades long bullspit is wrong.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Trump definitely is right, we should have never gone into Syria in the first place. Though I have a feeling pulling out of Syria just means invading somewhere else to replace it. Trump has talked about raising (already has?) the MIC's budget, that has to be in preparation for something I would think.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Having sequestered myself from the ultimately depressing world of Geo-politcs, lately, any particular reason we wanna be in a Syrian civil war ... other then regional hegemony (i.e. not letting Russia cement their foothold?)?

I was thinking we could get the ancient astronaut crowd to opine on what ancient tech was discovered there, like the "stargate" in Iraq ... I was being snarky, but come to think of it, ancient tech makes more sense than the publicly stated reasons for Iraq war 2 , or the privately stated one of "he threatened daddy."

Never mind... too much caffeine and a handy keyboard. Lovely thread. Sure, give Trump his due when the idiot gets one right... broken clock, yada yada...
edit on 4/2/2018 by Baddogma because: addo-fixo

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The real war is approaching.

Saudi V Iran
Turkey V Syria

Time to get out of dodge and interfere from the sidelines

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I don't think Trump will be "allowed" to do that. But hey, I've been wrong before.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
I don't think Trump will be "allowed" to do that. But hey, I've been wrong before.

I totally agree with you. Trump will say he wants to get out but he might even know by now they won't let him
edit on 2-4-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Trumps bromance, Putin, told him what to do, And Trump said ok. Putin has the tapes, believe me.
edit on 2-4-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Trumps bromance, Putin, told him what to do, And Trump said ok. Putin has the tapes, believe me.

Why should I believe you?
There is no reason to believe what you say.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Agreed , we need to pull everyone out, get all our assets out, bring our men and women home and let the natives fight themselves out.

Its gonna be Iran and Russia versus Saud, and we need to get Saud the hell out of the UN we dont need to be involved in that crap.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Even if thats was the case, its still the right thing to do.

Are you so entrenched you cant call a right move a right move?

This is why the country is tearing itself apart, we simply cannot talk anymore, we cannot have any civil discourse.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Mr farty larty obama said the same thing. Their masters (string pullers) will never withdraw the troops.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The following article takes a little stamina to dig through, but it is well worth the effort in understanding not only what's going on with Syria, but just how packaged the whole campaign--and advertising campaign--truly is.

The NGOs are not a friend to humanity no matter how much of an "open society" they preach. That part is definitely false advertising.

Once we realize this there will be no left and right divide but a demand that U.S. baby-bombing foreign policy (in association with international players and Bankers) cease and desist at the threat of being hounded in the streets and torn to death by angry mobs in whichever country they reside.

George Soros: Anti-Syria Campaign Impresario

If we were to put aside our manufactured divide long enough to support Trump in just this ONE thing we could literally make the world a better place. Syrian babies will thank you!!

edit on 2-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Thank you for you acknowledging Trump on this..

My only reservation in leaving Syria is what happened when we left Afghanistan after the Russians left. What happened when we left Iraq too soon. Power vacuums that gave us and the world more assholes to deal with.

Now it looks like a Syria-Russian-Iranian coalition face to face with an Israeli-SA-U.S. coalition.

I really couldn't care less if Russia hangs in there-unless they increase the Chinese presence via the SCA- as they can have it. It's Iran that worries me, especially if they use Syrian territory to attack/goad Israel.

Europe didn't need the U.S. to start their two world wars but we were sucked into them anyways. I worry that the ME will continue the mess with or without us. Then we succumb to TPTB and back in there.

Bah, I will risk it if we get out of Syria, then Afghanistan. That one is much a non-winnable effort now as it was for Bush and Obama.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Everything that we did in the middle east backfires on us one way or another. We do not belong there, let the people there work out their own problems.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Yes, Trump always says statements which put him ahead of the curve. By saying this now he can take credit if it happens, and if it doesn't happen then he'll have wiggle room to allow the situation to dictate the outcome. All being said, he comes out as the winner.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

This thread and topic is making for strange bedfellows here at ATS.

We should have never destroyed Libya or attemped to destroy Syria in the first place.

Thank God Egypt didn't get sucked into the Abyss that was our Great Middle East policy during the past Administration. It almost did.

History will not look kindly on our blunders during that timeframe.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

On that, we are agreed.

The entire middle east needs to bid a not so fond farewell, and that includes Israel.

We've spent enough lives and treasure and accomplished not a hell of a lot positive to my mind. Or maybe it'd be better to say that any positive is negated by the negative.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I think the quoted statement would much more accurate if it substituted the word Syria for the word ISIS.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

I was thinking we could get the ancient astronaut crowd to opine on what ancient tech was discovered there, like the "stargate" in Iraq ... I was being snarky, but come to think of it, ancient tech makes more sense than the publicly stated reasons for Iraq war 2 , or the privately stated one of "he threatened daddy."

Don't forget, they hate our freedom!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join