It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is right on Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Trumps bromance, Putin, told him what to do, And Trump said ok. Putin has the tapes, believe me.

So what?

Best place for the west is out of syria.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

My only reservation in leaving Syria is what happened when we left Afghanistan after the Russians left. What happened when we left Iraq too soon. Power vacuums that gave us and the world more assholes to deal with.

No power vacuum to worry about as Assad with Russian backing will get Syria back under a iron fist, like it should be in those sand pits..

Now it looks like a Syria-Russian-Iranian coalition face to face with an Israeli-SA-U.S. coalition.

Hence why it better to leave before missiles start flying.

IIt's Iran that worries me, especially if they use Syrian territory to attack/goad Israel.

So what?

Israel is nothing but a liability and as "ally" they would stab you in the back at a moments notice. They have a big enough military, let them stand on there own two feet.

Europe didn't need the U.S. to start their two world wars but we were sucked into them anyways.

Actually It was Japan that sucked you in the second time.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Reydelsol

Japan yes, in the pacific theater. It was Germany that declared war on he U.S.. Not the other way around. So 'Europe-wise', we weren't involved from the onset in either.

edit on 3-4-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You'll start to notice that most of the loudest blowhards bring zero research to the table and pander in one-liners. This indicates exactly what their opinion is worth. And reflects on their character and self-image, but that's a subject for the Psychology forum.

The first time the question of meddling in Syria came up a few years back there was a resounding "Hell No!" from all sides of the political spectrum. Anybody remember that?

TPTB took it underground for a bit, repackaged it with the "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and "Assad Gasses His Own People!" meme and threw in some "Mud Russia!!" for good measure and sprinkled it with some "Trump Luvs Putin."

War is Hell and 99% of the time totally unjustifiable if one has a conscience. It's time we stopped quibbling over manufactured dissent as propagandized by the MSM and unite our voices on the biggest ill facing the world today.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Everything that we did in the middle east backfires on us one way or another. We do not belong there, let the people there work out their own problems.

But that's not what we're doing. Trump is handing over Syria to the Soviets and Iran. What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Willtell
This prolonged half-assed decades long bullspit is wrong.

Exactly.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Everything that we did in the middle east backfires on us one way or another. We do not belong there, let the people there work out their own problems.

But that's not what we're doing. Trump is handing over Syria to the Soviets and Iran. What could possibly go wrong?

I didn't realize it was "ours" to hand over......... I learned someone about you Olaru today. Thanks

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It's not ours to do anything with.

Shouldn't be there now, should not have been there before, and, most certainly, shouldn't be there in the future.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

This is what happens when You have different departments doing other department's business.. Look at the Dep't. of Defense™ how are they defending the US taxpayer? Pssst.. We are, 6,000 miles the other way.. Call back the Dep't. of Defense™ and send in the Dep't. of Offense™

Then maybe they could let Us know why 'We' are in Afghanistan for anything other than their heroin??

CT: Iraq had the 'Stargate' Afghanistan had the opium. Syria is far enough away that companies like Haliburton™ can rape the snot out of Us and nobody will say/type/utter anything because quite frankly it isn't in Our backyard(s)...

How much has Haliburton™ made?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

......... I learned someone about you Olaru today. Thanks

Who were they?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Who were they?
I have no idea what you are referencing, please try again even though you should stop.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Yet another duplicate
edit on 3-4-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Who were they?
I have no idea what you are referencing, please try again even though you should stop.

Whatever you say minimod. I learned someone about you today as well.
edit on 3-4-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Who were they?

Whatever you say minimod. I learned someone about you today as well.

I told you you should have stopped. When you can't even clarify your own statement, it's time to take a break.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

You'll start to notice that most of the loudest blowhards bring zero research to the table and pander in one-liners. This indicates exactly what their opinion is worth. And reflects on their character and self-image, but that's a subject for the Psychology forum.

The first time the question of meddling in Syria came up a few years back there was a resounding "Hell No!" from all sides of the political spectrum. Anybody remember that?

TPTB took it underground for a bit, repackaged it with the "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and "Assad Gasses His Own People!" meme and threw in some "Mud Russia!!" for good measure and sprinkled it with some "Trump Luvs Putin."

War is Hell and 99% of the time totally unjustifiable if one has a conscience. It's time we stopped quibbling over manufactured dissent as propagandized by the MSM and unite our voices on the biggest ill facing the world today.

Your right GUT, war is an ugly foul thing.

It’s too bad the young people of all countries are so brainwashed. All we need is an international stop war and joining these armies

One day, I don’t know when, but there may be a real peace movement but it has to be international, not local since no one country is going to sacrifice for the whole and start peace.

The ugly fact is humans deep down may like the twisted intrigue of war.
Maybe we have to get over that first. But like you said that’s for the psychologists too

In the Syria case I’ve traced that long ago to Hillary’s state department, wasn’t hard to find.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Thank you for this thread, Will. In joining our voices together we might actually make a little progress and put some pressure on those that perpetrate and perpetuate such vile foreign policy.

The evil ones really do want us divided, because together we are legitimately dangerous to their monstrous plans.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

In the Syria case I’ve traced that long ago to Hillary’s state department, wasn’t hard to find.

To be fair, she had willing accomplices on the Right like McCain and others. You don't destroy a Country without bipartisan support.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

The Deep State and the "Uni-Party" come in both colors for sure.

The hate and unprecedented assault on President Trump by their MSM puppets make it clear that he is an outsider.

That he tries to keep his promises is something we haven't seen before. Whatever we might believe otherwise about him, we should at least come together on this one issue. He COULD NOT resist trying to make it happen. Let's fuel his desire to be loved and accepted. Hell, we all want that lol.

Just pulling back from ONE instance would be a major victory for the peoples of the world.

It's been said of Trump that he wants to be loved and that's obviously true. So...why not try and use that to our favor?

Can you imagine how HARD he would charge if both sides got behind him on this lol??

Think about it...we could actually make a difference for once. Do it for the babies!!!!

edit on 3-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

To be fair, she had willing accomplices on the Right like McCain and others. You don't destroy a Country without bipartisan support.

Of course, and Bush and the Neocons, who btw are lurking behind Trump waiting to take over, are the worst

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I like to be positive GUT but this in an intricate and sinister plan by very powerful people that likely the best we can do is hope to survive. And remind the young to be careful or they’ll end up in pretty bad shape.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join