It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White South African gets 2 years for "K" word

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

There is a guy on YouTube who lives in China who left SA. His YouTube channel is "Serpentza". Check it out! I stumbled on it because I love learning how to cook Asian food and he really does a fine job of educating people on Chinese culture!

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

The big thing holding back any mass actions is foreign investment and the value of the rand. If property rights are not respected foreign investors will pull out leaving SA facing financial collapse. I think even the most ardent Marxists in the government are aware of that which will hopefully lead them to finding reasonable solutions to the issues they face today.

Well at some point investors pull out as the volatility goes up. ...As example Chad doesn't have a lot in external investments. When we look at Africa it is mainly all warlord/tribal, so what we may see today against whites in SA it will not stop once the whites are removed and the fighting and crazy volatility will continue against each other that is left. In the end we will see that was once a thriving world nation become little more than a sea of broken down buildings of death and destruction.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
wow.. truly becoming a terrifying place to live. I pray anyone in danger there can make it out safely, and soon!
Where are all the humanitarian cries of outrage and UN assistance aid programs now?
It's like the new globalist agenda is saying-- "O, you white? Sorry- you've been tagged for extinction. Next!"
Is there anything the average person can do to get them help?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Any white person in SA that is trapped and needs a US citizen to help them get out, let me know. I don't have any cash, but will use my citizenship in any way I can to help ya out!

This is excellent

Terrible to see anybody oppressed by a clearly illegitimate government, shame on them. And shame on the woman for her rant in the first place. However, race should never be the determining factor in whether or not a crime was committed.

I am against criminalizing any speech for any reason. Of course that doesn't excuse her of being a racist moron either, nor the SA Major in the unrelated incident (or judiciary/officers in this incident). All of their actions constitute racism. And all of their actions are (or should be) wholly unacceptable to a civilized nation.

No different than the racist ingrates we have on the American left/right
edit on 3/31/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

These stories about SA stir up a lot of emotions in me, most all of them negative. As a result, I refrain from saying much of anything about the situation. I've lived in Africa.......I know how this will turn out. In Africa, the default is genocide.

I have noticed that you post one or two threads about SA a week. Maybe you're just interested, but understand one thing. Nothing US Americans/Europeans do will alter the ultimate outcome. SA stories barely make the back pages of Euro MSM; as far as they're concerned, the white Afrikaners deserve what ever is coming to them. As for US MSM, they may have the same belief, but its just as likely they can't find SA on a world map.

As SA closes the door on the rule of law; it closes the exit door for white Afrikaners to get out with their lives. The UN will barely notice.

All we can do is hope some country in the world, maybe Canada or Australia or New Zealand will open their doors to them. God knows the crap bastard US politicians won't. Which, in this age of racial identity politics, tells us a lot about who, ultimately, the US Government will stand behind.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

as terrible as all this is, it has revealed the PROOF that black people are every bit as capable of racism as white people.

many blacks have long claimed the days of slavery of whites over blacks was something unique to white people, to commit that, despite all the history to the contrary,

these events in SA serve as a modern example to prove in fact, racism is just a human flaw.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

in SA it will not stop once the whites are removed and the fighting and crazy volatility will continue against each other that is left.

You can make book on that! The future of SA is Zimbabwe/Venezuela squared.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Once South Africa has removed all whites it can go back to being a non country. The 'natives' will carry on their cycle of tribal warfare and it will become Haiti all over again. I say leave them to it, let them have the entire continent and stop all aid programs. there's still plenty of natural resources to utilise and what they now do with them, is up to them.
So, bye bye Africa, it was nice while it lasted but now you reap what you sowed. Oh, and don't claim refugee status and invade Europe citing White tyranny as a reason.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I have noticed that you post one or two threads about SA a week. Maybe you're just interested, but understand one thing. Nothing US Americans/Europeans do will alter the ultimate outcome. SA stories barely make the back pages of Euro MSM; as far as they're concerned, the white Afrikaners deserve what ever is coming to them.

I have posted several threads it's true. Important events are going on there and the world should at a minimum be paying attention. You can bet the US state dept and Pentagon are!

International pressure was the critical difference that helped to end Apartheid. The financial pressure from world-wide boycotts and the intensification of the border insurgencies along with the violence of riots and bombings was just too much. The White majority voted to end Apartheid but with hindsight being 20/20 I'm not sure they would have if they had seen how things turned out. The transition of power was handled poorly and people were thrust in to positions of power with little or no experience.

Politics aside, why does anyone believe whatever happens now is deserved ? The demographics have changed drastically since they first became independent. Separate development and good neighbor policy was the reasoning behind Apartheid. Since you had 9 major tribes (2 of which voted to remain independent) there was a great deal of mutual antagonism between them that had to be dealt with. It may well have been an impossible situation and the only way to keep order is by force - which is true of much of the world.

Few are alive today who even voted for Apartheid, most Whites were just children as it went in to it's final decade. Do they deserve to be wiped out? I don't understand the "They deserve whatever happens" viewpoint.

It may be long odds but disaster isn't a foregone conclusion and everyone there's sake I hope it doesn't happen. There are humanitarian as well as practical economic reasons to desire a peaceful outcome. I have several friends that live there and I am very concerned about their fate. We all should be.
edit on 31-3-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy

Once South Africa has removed all whites it can go back to being a non country. The 'natives' will carry on their cycle of tribal warfare and it will become Haiti all over again. I say leave them to it, let them have the entire continent and stop all aid programs. there's still plenty of natural resources to utilise and what they now do with them, is up to them.
So, bye bye Africa, it was nice while it lasted but now you reap what you sowed. Oh, and don't claim refugee status and invade Europe citing White tyranny as a reason.

Tribalism is the root of most of Africa's inability to stabilize, yes. Deeply entrenched corruption & greed is the other part of that equation.

Like all other countries that overcame tribal bullcrap & evolved their societies forward, African ones need that harsh crash & burn to learn from as well. We need to get our fingers out of the proverbial resource honeypot and just let it unfold naturally, human nature is to damn near exterminate ourselves before we get a clue. We're slow learners that prefer the hard way about it.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Look at our own society and ask yourself if we've actually learned anything.

Intersectionalism might as well be a synonym for tribalism. Maybe we ought to call it neo-tribalism since we also have neo-paganism.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Once South Africa has removed all whites it can go back to being a non country.

Never going to happen. Whites belong to South Africa, it's their country. Same with all the other Indians, Jews, Colourds, it's their country the Rainbow Nation. Indeed the white population has been mostly growing as in other south African states neighbouring RSA like Namibia, Botswana etc.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Once South Africa has removed all whites it can go back to being a non country.

Never going to happen. Whites belong to South Africa, it's their country. Same with all the other Indians, Jews, Colourds, it's their country the Rainbow Nation. Indeed the white population has been mostly growing as in other south African states neighbouring RSA like Namibia, Botswana etc.

I agree the hard core Boer segment won't leave, they may die but won't leave. It's tradition for them after fighting the Zulus and the British (twice). Whatever happens they believe is God's will which is why Blood River is their national day of remembrance and repentance. A few of them are no doubt still well-armed and never surrendered everything the government sought to confiscate (automatic weapons and more). If nothing else they will make one hell of a stand. Islandwhana here we come!

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

My mate who came back from Durban (after living there for 3 decades but being originally from England) told me the Coloureds won't leave, the Indians won't leave, the Jews won't leave, the Africaaners won't leave, the Chinese won't leave, only the English will upsticks

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

In about 20 years south Africa will be just like north Africa.
Only with less sand.

The sand will come after the squatters take over the farm land and fail to use proper farming techniques and turn good soil to worthless dirt.

You know that will be the end result of this great agrarian reform.
Sad to see them devolve into Zimbabwe like politics and tactics. At least they will have gold and diamonds to pay for imported food.
edit on 31-3-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

But then the narrative will be that they're being exploited for their natural resources just like it is everywhere else.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Actually about 90% of all the farmland "given" away already has failed to produce anything. People take the money instead. Of the farms take over and run by the state their productivity has declined by 94%. Horrible management like everything else government does.

Those that farm do subsistence farming but nothing for extra to sell.
The abundance those farms once produced is gone and taking the rest will mean starvation for everyone.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Actually about 90% of all the farmland "given" away already has failed to produce anything. People take the money instead. Of the farms take over and run by the state their productivity has declined by 94%. Horrible management like everything else government does.

Those that farm do subsistence farming but nothing for extra to sell.
The abundance those farms once produced is gone and taking the rest will mean starvation for everyone.

Collective farming has such a good track record. It worked so well in the Soviet Union and Ukraine in the 30's and in China and Cambodia.

Great Leaps forward for humanity.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

When Israel left Gaza, they left them 3,000 functional greenhouses, and had made global deals for them.
Sell the flowers and fruits to Western Europe, sell the vegetables to Russia, and so forth. Complete with instructions on how to do it, complete with seedlings and irrigation, and how to use it to boost the economy. It was a beautiful, functional, money-making gift, and given with the best of intentions.

Within a few months they were all rubble. Looted and destroyed.

History repeats itself. Google the "greenhouses of Gaza". It's interesting but disturbing.

I know this is tangential, but it reminds me -
edit on 3/31/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Damn. Get out.

Apply for asylum. Run. This wont get better while the country goes to the pits.

but where are they going to go? it seems the South African whites are the new Jews, trying to escape Germany. no one wants them. in Australia there was protesting over their government wanting to take some in. with the people calling it racist to take them. some people even going on about how white South Africans deserve to be killed off. it almost seems the term "refugee" can only apply to non-whites, and especially to Muslims. no room for actual people at serious risk of things like death, religious persecution (if they are non-Muslim), and genocide.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join