It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was sitting in my backyard reading ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
So I just woke up and decided to read some ATS in my living room. Then I remembered I have a tasty Cuban sitting in a box waiting to have it smoked. So I grabbed my IPad and went to sit out back and enjoy a few puffs in silence. I was responding to a poster here then looked up and noticed my heavy duty hand truck was in the middle of my yard. I was taken back by this and a little concerned. All my doors are locked and my dog (great Pyrenees) didn’t make a peep last night. The gate next to my house leading to the RV port was not opened. Nothing else is out of order. Then why the HECK is that moved.......Now I am kinda peeved
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

You should quit smoking.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Were you drinking last night?

link   
Alien beaming technology broke. Needed to hand truck you back to bed after your quarterly abduction.

link   
Alzheimer disease.
It is our scapegoat.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Mandela effect?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
I was drinking last night, but not the extent I would use a darn hand truck. I remember everything I did. I was in my backyard for a good portion of the night taking pictures of the moon and waiting for a few satellites to pass over. My little sister stops by sometimes to do whatever(get away from the crazy parents) but would never just move my hand truck.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argen
Alien beaming technology broke. Needed to hand truck you back to bed after your quarterly abduction.

"Damn those Asgard ships and their beaming technology"
(Col. Jack O'Neall, 19 November, 1999)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
I am only 30 LOL And if that is the case then bring it on man

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Sounds like something a group of drunk kids would do late on a Friday night.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: rickymouse
I am only 30 LOL And if that is the case then bring it on man
Alzheimer moments can be used by anyone at any age.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
Go around moving hand trucks?!? If so then me being that age was much more interesting. We where masters at taking the our parents car keys and using the car as a means for picking up girls at a party.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Yesterday morning, backed out of my driveway and headed toward the stop sign, looked to my right and there was a red bicycle laying at the edge of my yard. Hey! That's MY bicycle. It was up by the shed leaning as it needs repair and I never got around to it yet. I DID however paint it a shiny/bright red color to pretty it up.
Anyway, I can only assume someone came through the back yard and picked it up, discovered the tires are flat and no brakes and threw it down.
I can't imagine the hand truck though unless someone 'borrowed' it and that's how far they got when returning it. Are you sure there isn't SOMETHING missing?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
My first thought was maybe a neighbor returning it. Then i remembered that I had to borrow my neighbors because a tire was flat on my truck. And still is and I think today I will get a new tire. Something is not adding up and I don’t like it lol

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I was drinking last night, but not the extent I would use a darn hand truck.

Then you weren't drinking enough!!!!

It isn't a night until you break out the hand truck to move a carpet-wrapped hooker.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

a reply to: AgarthaSeed
Go around moving hand trucks?!? If so then me being that age was much more interesting. We where masters at taking the our parents car keys and using the car as a means for picking up girls at a party.

Haha if I had to channel my inner child, I'd say they weren't just strategically moving your hand truck. I picture one kid pushing another on it in a drunken stupor.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I was drinking last night, but not the extent I would use a darn hand truck.

Then you weren't drinking enough!!!!

It isn't a night until you break out the hand truck to move a carpet-wrapped hooker.

Hey. We all can't be Kennedys.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Did you notice any unusual smells or animal feces laying about. I don't want to frighten you but you need to go check your shoes for blood stains.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

You interrupted someone about to try and steal something out of your yard.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
What's your neighborhood like? This is very suspicious. Lock up everything-all the time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join