It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was sitting in my backyard reading ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
I am not frightened but why check my shoes? BTW I did and found no signs of blood. I also found no feces other than my dog or chickens.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso
My neighbors are very good people and I do not believe they would have any reason to steal from me. I decided to leave the hand truck where it is. I may go sleep on my hammock tonight and see if anything unusual happens. Or maybe use my pullout bed in my living room.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Glad to hear but their acquaintances might not be so honorable. Probably wanted to "borrow" it until they saw the flat tire.
Testing your luck leaving it out. Tempting for some.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso
You make very good point. So I decided to sleep on the pull out. I used some fishing line and tied it to the truck. Then it goes from there to a piece of wood hanging in front of my sensor activated floodlights. I think that should work. If not then I guess it’s every man for himself.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
I am not frightened but why check my shoes? BTW I did and found no signs of blood. I also found no feces other than my dog or chickens.

Oh, thank God, I had feared the worst. Skinwalkers!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
WTH lol I had to google that.... Well if that is the case at least I am not aware when it happens.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

So I just woke up and decided to read some ATS in my living room. Then I remembered I have a tasty Cuban sitting in a box waiting to have it smoked.

You want the "good news" or the 'bad news"?

@Woodstock™ it was the "brown acid" Well, welcome to the 90s. Now it is Cuban cigars that are freshly smuggled out. Try a LaGloriaCubano™ Maduro from the DR. You won't end up losing Your gear. You'll probably have issues w/Your bowels and think it was TacoBell™...

www.nytimes.com...

www.theguardian.com...

Stay Hydrated...

P.S. The only 'good Cubans' are the older ones that have gone through Canada. They don't hate the Canucks...

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I'd ask your sister if she remembers bringing the hand truck out for any reason.

Also I think it could just be a memory issue. You may have left it there and didn't notice it all night. You may have brought it out to do some work and forgot about it when your sister came over or somebody called you on the phone or your dogs distracted you, etc. That's probably why it's bugging you now, it's a reminder of unfinished work.

Just some suggestions.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I guess this is a stupid girly girl question, but what the heck is a hand truck? I know what a truck is: a vehicle. I know what a hand is: that thing attached to your wrist. What’s a hand truck?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Lol ily.

www.google.com...=U61Mt5GYO6u0 KM:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I guess this is a stupid girly girl question, but what the heck is a hand truck? I know what a truck is: a vehicle. I know what a hand is: that thing attached to your wrist. What’s a hand truck?

also known as a dolly....Skinwalkers love em!!

www.lowes.com...
edit on 31-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Really.....Why...just why. I wanted to let you know that I have been reading up on the skinwalker and probably won’t sleep well. Thank you

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Really.....Why...just why. I wanted to let you know that I have been reading up on the skinwalker and probably won’t sleep well. Thank you

Beats me...I lived on the border of the Rez and had a few encounters with the Trickster. He wear brown shoes, not those B&W in the pic.

Rez lore gets gnarly....This guy

edit on 31-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Aahh. A dolly. I get it now.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I just woke up to a loud thud outback. Instead of my gun I went for my bow and now I am heading out there. And I swear if it’s only the hand truck that is moved than I am moving sooner than later.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Hopefully all is well? I hope you didn't hurt anyone or get hurt yourself.
Years and years ago in a little borough in PA (pop. maybe 2500) where I spent my first 12 years, a police office who was a friend of my Dad's told him if he shot someone to make sure he dragged him in the doorway before calling him.
Can you imagine a police officer saying that? Of course, this was (or feels like) a hundred years ago!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join