It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia releases 'Satan 2' missile test footage

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: DerBeobachter

its real man, just watch any liquid fueled ICBM silo launch.

our minuteman missiles are solid fuel so the smoke is a bit different and more dense.

That wasn´t what i meant. Didn´t mean there is maybe too much smoke, steam, vapor.
I just watched it on a big screen and the quality of that steam, it looked unnaturally, faked, like bad CGI, not like the steam one knows from documentaries about rockets and stuff.

As if somebody helped a bit to make it look more dramatic, more aggressive.
Like it is normal to photoshop every photo nowadays, till a Mom of four childs like Heidi Klum looks like a 18 year old girl again.

Not saying that it didn´t happen at all(but who knows, in an information and cold war), but it looked like a bit "supported", aufgehübscht as we say in german, by CGI.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I think the plume may be added to by the snow lying on the ground , the blast of the main engine firing blowing it into the air.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Here's a joke for all the Russians here..

How do you say Satan in Russian?

демократ

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

It's just Chuck Norris... His name scares the crap out of everybody, no matter what language they speak.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
To think, we're building things that can wipe out entire cities and thousands of people in an instant and we're proud of it. We care more about our abilities to kill than to help those in need. We're screwed.

You have to wonder if the conversation gets mentioned around the development table.

"If we do this we can wipe out a few thousand more people"

"Good job team, lets do it"

I long for a world of peace. Sadly it's going the other way.

edit on Fri, 30 Mar 2018 14:24:45 -0500021832018000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Russia's announcement of this new missile was big News 2 weeks ago wasn't it? Or was that something else that they had tested?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It was first tested late last year , this is the second successful test but it being accompanied by a video is an interesting turn , it also comes a couple of days after the US test launched two Trident missiles.

Tensions seem to be being ratcheted , at best it's a sign the Iron Curtain is once again falling at worst .... well , we don't want to consider that.

For years I've seen stories on this site about the NWO planing a mass depopulation event , perhaps the pieces are in place and the game is afoot.
edit on 30-3-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

democrats and the media didn't care when obama did it, spare us the fake outrage.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

With today's nuclear Arsenal, I suppose there's no need in practicing how to hide in case of nuclear war.

All of this because Russia killed or tried to kill one of its citizens. Countries kill their citizens every day.

I think humankind wants to self destruct. If Kim Jong won't be the reason then Putin will be the reason for self-destruction. If mankind is that sick, then we will get what we deserve.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

democrats and the media didn't care when obama did it, spare us the fake outrage.

There is no outrage just possible causality.
edit on 30-3-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Makes me sad to see that humanity is like this. 2 days ago I posted I wanted to see satan ii in action. That was sarcasm then.

But now , well it feels like the cold war again. In the 80 I was a teenager against pershing rockets in my country . I demonstrated for peace.

Reagan called the Sovjet union the empire of evil ( he was right). Somewhat later the sovjetunion fell apart. I was at the Berlin wall and saw the faces of the East-Germans that tasted liberty for the first time. At that time I thought the cold war ended forgood. Now in 2018 it looks like the old tensions come back again. Russia is different and the west isn't exactly innocent. Now diplomacy is thrown out of the window it's just a question of time before the war starts on some level. So much for the apes that learned to walk , talk and throw Nuclear bombs...

edit on 3302018 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

edit on 3302018 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

All of this because Russia killed or tried to kill one of its citizens.

This has been building for months , years perhaps , the nerve agent attack is just part of the bigger picture.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I think the plume may be added to by the snow lying on the ground , the blast of the main engine firing blowing it into the air.

That might be, watched it for several times again now, on 1080(nevertheless poor quality) and that didn´t look as strange as on TV news before, where i watched it for the first time.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
loll didend you know we are the good Guy's they say everybody else is bad account the western doctrine !
right.......???

a reply to: VictorVonDoom

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

They can be triggered why inside their silo or containment devices.

This is why these devices are primitive.

It is wise of the U.S. & other nuclear armed countries to avoid showing off as they are...
Who are they bullying or attempting to?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thats what I thought my bet is it crashed soon after it looked like it was made from paper mache.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The nefarious codenames are the ones given these weapons by NATO/OTAN.

Gorbachev proposed a total ban on nuclear weapons, but Reagan declined. Inferior troop strength forced a doctrine of tactical nukes upon NATO war planners, mostly in regards to the so-called Fulda Gap.

Similarly, development of ABM systems was credited with bankrupting the USSR. I have not personally reviewed the claim.

So, considering history, I suppose Putin was not willing to stall out his gains in order to appease Donald Trump, despite favoring him over Clinton. Russian Federation gains have been substantial, over the post-cold-war situation. Although Gorbachev was promised that NATO would not take one step closer to fmr Soviet Union, every Warsaw Pact country except Belarus and one tiny other place near Macedonia became full members. (afaik)

Add to this "violation", problems in Ukraine, Crimea, Kazakstan etc etc etc....the ground-based ABMs in Poland (East Prussia) South Korea who would really expect the showdwn of the century, Putin vs Trump to finish in the first round???

Apparently Trump is going hard into Syria and Afghanistan right now. I say the status-quo here was maintained, at best.
edit on 30-3-2018 by FlyingFox because: typo

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I don't think that it is going to go that far.
Even at the height of the cold war, there was only one time when it went to the very edge, but neither side wanted to back down.

There is too much to lose on the part of both Russia and the west, beyond going to war. Russia holds some thing that Europe needs. Putin was testing his limits, to see how far he could go. And most experts are saying that this was just simply a message from Putin to Russian ex-pats living in other countries, that there is no where they can hide that he can not reach or touch them. Give it a few months and things will calm down.

Now if Russia were to start to do more land grabs, then yeah it could go a bit further. If anything I think that we may see more weapons tests, to be shown if not revealed.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

I don't think that it is going to go that far.

I hope you're right but history teaches us mistakes can happen when tension and mistrust are high , I don't believe anyone wants Nuclear conflagration but it is a possibility when diplomacy fails.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Arnie123

This is the same Trump who called Putin to congratulate him on his stage managed victory ?
I have no faith in either of them , they're both crazy old men with the ability to kill us all.

You get told Putin staged the election and automatically believe it? That's pretty sad. I doubt you have any knowledge on the subject at all.
As for Trump, the 'he's going to kill us all' nonense is wearing very thin.

The people who ARE putting us in danger are the reckless politicians and media outlets demonising Russia day in day out - and the fools who lap it up and parrot it all to create a Western narrative. Is it any wonder that Russia are gearing up for potential war?

If it ever does come to nuclear war, when you get the 2-minute warning and are contemplating the last few moments of your life, don't forget to reflect on your own contribution to bringing it about.
edit on 31/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join