It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Companies Pull Ads on Fox because David Hogg Says So

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy
You still have not demonstrated that you know the U.S. Constitutional definition of treason. Why should I trust any of your other opinions as fact?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I defend free speech.

You spend too much time hating.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: knoxie

a reply to: knoxie

She bullied him, he reciprocated disproportionately.

she's an adult who has her own tv show, ffs - he's a kid! talk about disproportional.

she's the fool here. good on him. lol

-raises hands and walks away slowly-

Ok.

Don't hurt me.

What ever you say.

calling hogg a future school shooter is sick in so many ways. no wonder this world is so messed up. see ya bye!
edit on 29-3-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

a reply to: knoxie

She bullied him, he reciprocated disproportionately.

she's an adult who has her own tv show, ffs - he's a kid! talk about disproportional.

she's the fool here. good on him. lol

Yep!

A damn kid who political whores chose to put on a pedastal to promote an agenda!

So who is worse, those using their freedom of speech to oppose him or those who pimped his ass out?

edit on 29-3-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

A little more on Hogg ...... Hogg is originally from Los Angeles, California, but moved to Florida at the beginning of high school. He is the son of Kevin Hogg, a former agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and Rebecca Boldrick, a teacher for Broward County Public Schools in Broward County, Florida.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Who pimped who?

Citations, or emotional response to reporting?

Ok.

edit on 29-3-2018 by DogStarIn1066 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

a reply to: FamCore

Hogg's reaction is disproportionate to someone saying something negative about him.

Hogg's is reacting like a school shooter.

Your arse is disproportionate.
He responded because she made up the 'whining' meme, what he was saying was that it was nothing more than he expected, and was pointing out how money plays the big part in education in the current climate...and how students have to incur massive debt to get educated at the higher level.
I dare say a lot of politicos would agree with that, elitists probably would not.
edit on 29-3-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

My arse is disproportionate.

It is booty-licious.

Still doesn't change my opinion.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
God, this Hogg kids is such a drama queen. I can't stand to even look at his face, it's very punchable. He probably thinks of himself so highly. I bet he would shove shooting victims out of the way just to get in front of a camera if he had the chance. He looks and sounds like someone groomed for this role for years.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066

Who pimped who?

Citations, or emotional response to reporting?

Ok.

Don't even know how to respond to that!

Perhaps you are an individual who puts emotions before facts and logic?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Of course he can’t get into college...not much room on those applications for his favorite expletive every word he utters...think they are looking for people who can communicate.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Sometimes emotions can prevent you from responding in a rational manner.

Have a nice cup of tea and think about the question logically. It might calm you down.

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

He really does.

I find all of this beyond strange, personally.

Similar to another poster, I did get into MIT, but it turned out I simply didn't have the money to attend.

I whined. A lot.

My teacher/mentor at the time called me out on it and told me to suck it up (putting it nicely). It was probably just for me, but that advice came at such a perfect time on such a perfect topic that it changed my life for the better. *shrug*

Anyway, so much commentary on these protests is so very odd to me. I've seen "brave" thrown around constantly, which baffles me. I've seen folks call the teens their heroes, which baffles me. I've also seen praise about how teens could get this all together so effectively and quickly (they didn't?). I've seen constant claims that any and all criticism of this movement is bullying, and more, bullying poor children victims. Its all just baffling to me. Its like all the worst aspects, tactics, and defenses of modern liberalism (statism) have coalesced into a horrifying, yet still humorous monster.

Then, someone calls him out on whining, and the retaliation is financial. Seems disproportionate and entirely par for the course.

Think of the children! Who are victims, and brave super heroes, who go along with the crowd literally. Convert the nonbelievers, and bring ruination to the other team! We shall do this in the name of love, tolerance, and acceptance. Criticism of the adult consequences is reprehensible as they are but poor, simple, brave child heroes.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

a reply to: FamCore

Hogg's reaction is disproportionate to someone saying something negative about him.

Hogg's is reacting like a school shooter.

Your arse is disproportionate.
He responded because she made up the 'whining' meme, what he was saying was that it was nothing more than he expected, and was pointing out how money plays the big part in education in the current climate...and how students have to incur massive debt to get educated at the higher level.
I dare say a lot of politicos would agree with that, elitists probably would not.

And in the same respect, Hogg wouldn't have a microphone in front of his face if it wasn't for the media's backing. That costs money.

Nearly every school shooting ( including Parkland ) has involved a shooter on prescription, mood-altering drugs. But do we see a finger pointed at big pharma from the MSM or the kids from March for Our Lives? No. And why? Ahhh right, MONEY.

His point is contradictory and hypocritical in this case. But dare I say it.....he's probably too young to fully understand that. I was too at 18.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

she was bullying this kid and we wonder so many kids are so messed up.

who bullies a kid? really? good god.

Well if you listen to what these kids are saying, they did in fact bully the one that shot the school up. So if you want to know who is bullying the kids, it's themselves, and it's been going on forever. Unfortunately there's no way to retaliate anymore, you can't just pop your bully in the nose and life goes on. Zero tolerance policies have removed that option, couple that with trying to go to the administration who is only concerned with physical not social bullying and you have the makings of a pressure cooker that's going to blow any minute.

Let that sink in just a little bit, because that's part of the reason this has been occurring more frequently since the 90's. Once those policies were put into place, there was no outlet or escape from a bully (unless you had parents that had your back). Hence increased rates of suicide, increased school shootings, etc. These kids feel there is no other option available to them because they aren't getting the help they need.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

edit on 3292018 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. This guy and all the others like him need a good check of reality. Where they live isn't it and it's not ever going to be.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

who bullies a kid?

Me.

I told the kid who was on my property that I would brain his dog with a 10lb sledge and then eat his mother's liver if I ever saw him on it again. Guess what? No more trespassing.

I mean I get that he was only 7 but you got to learn them early.

I just wait for a 40c day with the garden hose laid out full of water to absorb all the heat, and when they come along.. well, you can guess what happens.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: kaylaluv

It's great.

Burn it all down.

Fox Cnn Msnwhatever cnbbc

I need no narrator.

Documentaries would be awfully difficult to follow without narration.

Just rocks and bugs and funny shaped plants. What!! What do they do? What does it mean???

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

looks more like laura ingram needs to learn how to play with the big dogs, she's the one who's losing sponsorship. lol

she was bullying this kid and we wonder so many kids are so messed up.

who bullies a kid? really? good god.

she's awful and i'm glad she's losing sponsorship.

Saying someone is whining is bullying?

Wow.

So just to clear this up, this kid can say people that disagree with him are murders that want kids killed, he can put up dollar amounts saying that is how much politicians took for dead kids to die. And all of that is great.

But if someone responds, its them bullying.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join