It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Companies Pull Ads on Fox because David Hogg Says So

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

It looks like the Laura lady got exactly what she asked for. The kid took a trick from the old hands and went for it...and it seems it has had some success, and has youth, loads of them on his side....good for him, he's making foOls out of the old farts at Fox Mafia INC.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I think it's funny how Ingraham let him get under her skin. She's playing more like a child than he is...and it's funny as hell to watch.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

He wasn't even there lol.

mmm kool-aid

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Maybe they'll fire her... lulz

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

yep, she's sent out an apology tweet.

she got schooled - it's awesome!! lololol

Any student should be proud of a 4.2 GPA —incl. @DavidHogg111. On reflection, in the spirit of Holy Week, I apologize for any upset or hurt my tweet caused him or any of the brave victims of Parkland. For the record, I believe my show was the first to feature David...(1/2)
11:06 AM - Mar 29, 2018

... immediately after that horrific shooting and even noted how "poised" he was given the tragedy. As always, he’s welcome to return to the show anytime for a productive discussion. WATCH:
https://
youtu.be/K0v7yxczipo

(2/2)
11:06 AM - Mar 29, 2018

this kid isn't stupid - hit em where it counts - money!

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
who bullies a kid?

Me.

I told the kid who was on my property that I would brain his dog with a 10lb sledge and then eat his mother's liver if I ever saw him on it again. Guess what? No more trespassing.

I mean I get that he was only 7 but you got to learn them early.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This is the way the world works.

Someone who sells a product or service says something publicly about someone or something that offends, they run the risk of losing business because of it, due to free market.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

she was bullying this kid and we wonder so many kids are so messed up.

Funny you should say that. Are you a supporter of Emma Gonzalez?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

It's great.

Burn it all down.

Fox Cnn Msnwhatever cnbbc

I need no narrator.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

the other kid (who was bullied) put this kid in this situation. why do you want to silence him?

Ummmmmm NO! As much as your response was undecipherable, David Hogg was put into this situation by the media and his mother and father and POLITICS! You know politics the NEW RELIGION?

He can talk as much shnp as he wants! Free speech also allows a rebuttal from those who disagree!

Hmmm wonder witch party is promoting hate speech?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

It's gotta be a holy week to apologize?

lol

Hacky.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I need no narrator.

I could only imagine.

"Here we see the domesticated Lysergic in it's natural habitat with its disturbing habit of self gratification. Notice the effortless ability. Thankfully it's the last of its species."

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I got background music and SFX wot else does a worm baby need?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

ya, it had nothing to do with his school being shot up.. nothing at all.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

ya, it had nothing to do with his school being shot up.. nothing at all.

Your are right! It didn't! Look at how quick a protest was organized to try and destroy the 2nd ammendment! But that's okay, be careful what you wish for!

You emotionally based folk ll be destroyed by the hell you rought down because you refused to listen to logic?

edit on 29-3-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Really just shows how powerful that 17 yo has become in such a short amount of time

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I agree, I find him whiny, disingenuous and irrelevant. I choose not to listen to or watch him. When ever I see his face on tv/internet I just want to hit him in his pointy face. I also feel the same why about Ted Cruz. I feel that since Hogg, Hogg's parents or the government have chosen Hogg to become a national spokes person you are now open to public opinion. And as we know public opinion isn't nice. Hogg is not a child, he's 17. Hogg has no problem expressing how you feels, criticizing and condeming everything and everyone under the sun, so he can't get mad and feel victimized when others do the same. If you can't handle someone not liking you, disagreeing with you, or saying bad things about then get our of the national spotlight. You have made yourself into a "celebrity" per say, and your loving every minute and milking it for all its worth. Now you have to deal with all the side affects of that choice. NO sympathy for you Mr. Hogg, NONE.

Laura Ingraham shouldn't apologize. Thats how she feels and her opinions are just as protected and Mr. Hogg. I think Mr. Hogg should shut is mouth and take many seats.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

David hogg is a wizard!

He has more power than the president, congress , and all advertising companies combined.

All fear the great and power hogg!!

Boss Hogg? In 4 more years he can buy a beer or a hand gun. He is a mouthy child who didn't get his way.
edit on 29-3-2018 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Suck it up David! War is hell! You and the rest of the cultural marxists should be careful what you wish for?

For those easily triggered? DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO!!!

Cultural Marxists? Jesus that brainwashing is strong af. BTW, did you notice the antisemitic cartoons on your video embed?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

i hope you went and bought more guns!!! better hurry before they destroy the 2nd!

the best thing for gun sales is a mass shooting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join