It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump To Pull US Out Of Iran Nuclear Deal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

I'll bet you're so brainwashed by the MSM that 'd accept handing over yet more of ur sovereingty as a bargaining chip to China, all to keep NK in check, when in reality aside from Hawaii they're least able to hit US aside from toal non-actors like Argentina.
But give China supremacy just so that NK cant merely fight back if we attack them for not falling in line.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Last I looked only the US dropped nukes and they are invading in the name of democracy
I don't think you know what dictator means
LOL

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Point to 1 untruth that purplemer stated...oh thats right you cant

Keep your head up your arse and deny the truth

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
This sounds eerily close to a plot in the last season of Homeland.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Why would we attack them unprovoked?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
This is a very bad idea IMO. If this happens and Drupf still wants to talk to NK, why would they belief the USA will stick to what ever agreement we had? I say no Trump don’t do it.

While the deal itself was a good idea? The one that gave them traceless cash on wood palettes that Kerry admitted will fund terrorism.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I see the Armchair Foreign Policy Analysts are out in force.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Oh, stop with your US hatred. It's absurd. Are we a perfect country, no. Have we done some terrible things, yes. But as the statistics bear out, the world has never been safer, more free of war, or happier place than it has been over the last half a dozen decades or so of US hegemony.

Your stats are wrong cupcake, there have been about half a million deaths in iraq, only one fifth of which were women and children. and a third of those half million deaths were only indirectly linked to the war. Don't get me wrong, Iraq was a mistake but nuclear disarmament and helping Un usher in a new era for NK should be applauded, not attacked and dismissed.

I don't want war with Iran, but iran is a different beast than iraq/afghanistan. Iran has a populace that wants to overthrow their dictatorship. You should be able to see that. But again, I don't want a war with Iran, I don't care about regime change in Iran. In fact, if I had my way I'd say screw all of you, pull our protection and let you kill each other, because make no mistake, that's what would happen. Take a look at africa when GB pulled out, great place now, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Last I checked, Un is starving and killing his own people. I think it's you who doesn't understand the term dictator.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

What an idiot..

We trade lifting sanctions for Iran stopping their nuclear program. Now trump tells them to restart it by ending the deal..

What anodiot...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The only idiots are those who thought Iran stopped or would stop their nuclear program.
edit on 28-3-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

What an idiot..

We trade lifting sanctions for Iran stopping their nuclear program. Now trump tells them to restart it by ending the deal..

What anodiot...

That deal was a lame attempt to salvage a foreign policy that was in shambles. It was lazy. It relied on people not looking too closely. It allowed Iran to self inspect their own sites.

Talk about idiocy..

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: Dfairlite

So you're good with dictators having nukes?

Stop buying the hype you are being lied too. Just like you where lied to about Iraq (a million dead due to the occupation. Mostly women and children.) Iraq had nothing to do with 911.

You should have a problem with the US. It has been in a state of almost perpetual war since its creation.
There are some real stupid posts on ATS

While most of your statements in this post are questionable (or outright fabrications), I'll concentrate on the one most obvious lie.

Almost a million civilian violent deaths in Iraq since 2003? Not even close. Even if you include those other than the women and children you mention, include those killed by all parties (not just the big, bad US/Coalition Forces) and use the most extreme numbers/definitions you get about 200k. Let's be generous and double that for ya. Still not close to a million.

Body Count

Would you like to know the most prevalent cause of civilian deaths due to armed violence in Iraq between 2003-2008? Abduction/execution by unknown criminal/extra-judicial actors.

The paper found that most deaths during the period were, "inflicted by unknown perpetrators, primarily through extrajudicial executions.

Suicide bombers also seem to be the most effective civilian killers at approx. 19/lethal event as compared to 17/lethal event due to Coalition airstrikes... hmmm.

Source

Pay close attention to the Methods & Sources and Conclusions sections of that article.

It's sad and that's a lot of dead civilians. Regrettable, of course, but you need to get your info from sources other than the HUffpo, and maybe learn a bit about statistics in general.

Thank you, drive through.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Point to 1 untruth that purplemer stated...oh thats right you cant

Keep your head up your arse and deny the truth

I did. See above.

There are more. Should I continue?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Keep preachin, some of us are listening.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
This is a very bad idea IMO. If this happens and Drupf still wants to talk to NK, why would they belief the USA will stick to what ever agreement we had? I say no Trump don’t do it.

Yep.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Has Trump visited a darkened room with the Men in Black?

Well his "hair" hasnt turned grey yet that we can tell. Both Bush and Obama's hair had turned grey something like 2 weeks after original inaugurations.

Trump's hair is as white as snow. He has been dying it since the '90's. On topic: Trump is just gaslighting everyone again. Our allies will not let him tear up the deal. There is too much European and Asian money riding on it.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Because NK is agreeing to give up their nukes. Iran only claimed they would stop pursuing, we already know they didn't.

That's a lie and you know it. Iran's Supreme Leader even put out a fatwa years ago declaring nuclear weapons and other types of weapons of mass destruction like chemical & biological weapons to be against Islam (haraam). People claim that Iran is a dictatorship, but when its supposed "dictator" makes a ruling that goes against their narratives, they suddenly act like his words have no meaning. Here's a message from him directly on his personal website that reinforces this fatwa, in multiple translations.

Even during the 1980-1988 Iran-Iraq War, Iran was attacked with chemical weapons. But not only did Iran not respond with chemical weapons, but their leader at the time, Ayatollah Khomeini, even prevented the Revolutionary Guard from starting chemical weapons and nuclear weapons programs in the first place (HERE). And this was while they were in the middle of a life-or-death war against Saddam's Iraq, which was backed by several GCC & Western nations.

Israel, the GCC, and the Neocons in the West keep pushing the "Iran nukes" narrative precisely because they know that Iran won't actually build them. The US was even caught redhanded w/fraudulent Iran nuke claims in the Jeffrey Sterling whistleblower scandal. Sterling exposed a US plan that involved the CIA sending nuclear blueprints to a foreign asset who then snuck those blueprints into Iran. Then the US pointed at those CIA blueprints as "proof" that Iran was trying to build nukes in secret.

It's like how when people talk about getting "tough on crime", they always call for harsher penalties for petty crimes but never want to take on the cartels, mafioso, yakuza, or street gangs who are the real threats. Israel, on the other hand, supposedly has nukes and has threatened the world with the "Samson Option", but we don't hear a peep about that.

We also don't hear anything about Saudi Arabia's current plan to build 16 nuclear reactors in Saudi Arabia "and 30 reactors in other countries throughout the region". Here's something from an article that just came out last month (HERE)

Saudi Arabia ultimately hopes to build 16 nuclear reactors at a cost of approximately $80 billion.

In August 2016, IP3 International, a consulting firm representing a consortium of US, French and Chinese energy firms, prepared a proposal for Saudi Arabia’s King Salman bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud, pitching the construction of 16 reactors in the Gulf kingdom and 30 reactors in other countries throughout the region under a Saudi- and US-led “security umbrella.” ProPublica first reported last year that future Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn worked for IP3 International at the time.

Yes, it says the construction of these supposedly civilian nuclear reactors is part of a Saudi and Us-led "security umbrella" for the region. But of course, the Wahhabi-led Saudis would never try to use this as a cover to get nuclear weapons for its cold war against Iran, right? (Obviously that's sarcasm because they've threatened before to get nukes from Pakistan if we weren't harsher on Iran.)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
He has the title to bolster his self worth ...

😎

Winning !

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I know right , because I feel totally 100% safe in the world with the US starting a conflict nearly every year that passes
and bombing someone else , or stockpiling more nukes and threatening anyone who opposes their foreign policy , or the CIA overthrowing countries with no regard for the fallout
and bases and troops resident in nearly every country the US has either allied with or overthrown by proxy !

but yeh lets not have the country that hasnt started any wars with anyone in the last 100 years being a leading world power!
lets just stick with the paranoid delusions of a world power hell bent on creating an empire of the USA

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
It´s so obvious and disgusting, the anglo-american rogue axis wants and needs a war, by hook or by crook!
Working again with lies, again with that "If you´re not with us, you´r against us" attitude.
And some idiotic european governments and their transtalantic controlled henchmen, called "politicians", are so stupid to jump on that train full of lies, illogical accusations, fear and hate mongering.

For sure France(they always want to bomb first in wars for the american profits), but "our" representatives of the people" in Germany too, they do suicide right now. Because the people are not behind them, only some rich and the neonazis celebrate everything Trump does, but the majority of the people here is fed to the backteeth from that "U"S serfdom of the so called "representatives of the people", more then ever since that modern Nero, wannabe King of the world, since that Trump clown!

Look at the new german foreign minister, former minister of justice Maas. Or in the words of the people: Censorship minister Maas. I was linked to his Twitter page yesterday and read about 100 tweets of german citizens, after Maasmännchen told the german people that Germany decided to deport 4 russian diplomats, because of that obvious and very bad created Skripal false flag . I really don´t like to visit and link to those data leaches, but it´s to interesting to see how far "our" politicans are away from the people, with their illogical anglo-american serfdom.
Twitter, click on your own responsibility! And it´s all in german...

From around 100 tweets i read, three were ok with that move from the anglo-american agents in "our" transatlantic controlled government, to the profits of the UK(to deflect from domestic problems, Brexit and things like Telford, for example) and the always warmongering "U"SA, which needs wars to exist like human bodies need blood to function.

People are able see the ugly game that is played by the anglo-american axis. Because people are not members of the Atlantik-Brücke, like "our representatives of the people", like most of "our" journalist and with that whole news agencies. Just search the web for members of the Atlantik-Brücke and compare them to "our" actual government, newspapers/news agencies etc!

They are not talkin and not acting for the german people! Nobody except those that hate russians because they are russians, except the nazis and except the old cold warriors believes the scandalous and ridiculous Skripal story that is presented to us by May, Johnson, the UK government, the anglo-american axis. No sane person here would go to a war for the profits of the anglo-american axis, that only wants to deflect from the crumbling of their "empire", the referee started to give them the count a while ago. Thinking of 2001 and especially of 2003 and that iraq war that was based only on cheap lies of the anglo-american rogue states!

People don´t forget such things and are able to see what happened and happens, without any blue-white-red glasses. People here know that the complete MSM here is under "U"S control(Atlantik-Brücke). And people know that´s the reason for: Russia/Putin is evil and every war under the guide of the anglo-american axis is good. People are not stupid. People can read and interested here, even in foreign news. And learned that some days, in the trade war the Trump-"U"S wants/needs, that the now will trade oil in Yuan. Everybody before, who tried to attack the Petro-Dollar, was "rewarded" with a war and the leaders eliminated and the countries destroyed, so the Petro-Dollar the "U"S needs to survive was safe again.

But now, China? No, the "U"S knows that China would wipe them out within some days. They maybe even wouldn´t need a war to destroy the "U"S, they only have to sell the "U"S government bonds they own, all at once. The "U"S can´t eliminate whole China like Ghaddafi´s Libya or Hussein´s Iraq, but they need a war desperatly, to deflect from the problem at home too, like the UK needs "warfare agent" false flags for that same reason.

I can tell you one thing, the european people, not the governments, are not behind the rogue anglo-american axis anymore, like they mostly were in the first cold war. We have too much knowledge now about the behaviour of the anglo-american rogue axis. Should we people believe the propaganda stories like that abstruse Skripal story of that axis, after the "WMD in Iraq"??? After we know how warmongering that axis is? After we know that the "U"S does everything to undermine and destroy german-russian relationships since more than 100 years, because of simple fear. After we know that the "U"S plans it´s wars always on foreign soil, the next one is wished to happen in Europe, against Russia.

Do you think that we people are that stupid and don´t see all that? Do you think the people don´t see that the "U"S, the military industrial complex which remote-controls Trump, does everything for a war, since Trump. Because that idiot is so easy to control by the hawks? Do you think that we don´t know that every crumbling "empire" treid to save itself with a war?

Don´t you think that the worlds population doesnt know what the move with the Iran nucelar deal now means???
You, rogue axis, have lost the hearts and minds of the people around the world at around 9/11!
Nobody believes you anything anymore!

From 500 million people in Europe, maybe 5-10% of the people are still ok with all the lies and wars for only your profits, that includes the remote controlled governments and their polticians here, which work against the will of the european people but for the profits of the rogue anglo-american axis, that includes all the Neonazis, all the east european and NATO controlled miniature states that want revenge from Russia, like the "U"S and NATO controlled Nazis in the Ukraine!

Btw, do you know what the german "politians" told us why "Germany" stands behind the anglo-american axis, with that Skripal story? They told us they do it because of "Bündnisstreue", loyalty to the alliance.

What a freaking joke, where is the loyalty of the UK for us, since that Brexit thing?
There you can see the difference between remote controlled "politicians", transatlantic-, anglo-american controlled puppets and the will of the people, that to 99% here don´t believe that cold war story created by the UK government!

Just because of "Bündnisstreue" these puppets do Mutti Merkel a favor, she doesn´t want to have visit Trump to apologize for Germany not taking part in another anglo-american war for anglo-american profits, like she had to do on her own will when she was not Bundeskanzler and apologized to Bush, for not taking part in the Iraq war back in 2003.

"Our" Bundeskanzler is the most evil anglo-american agent in the german government, remote controlled by the overseas. But these puppets are alone, that government tricked around and fooled the people till that mess of a foreign controlled Bundeskanzler became Bundeskanzler again. These puppets still stand behind you, rogue axis, but not the people anymore, we are not that stupid, we are not blackmailed or paid like the foreign agents in the governments.

People here hope for a civil war in the "U"S, so that the "U"S can´t destroy the whole world but has to fight with itself! Isn´t that poor, where did you end??
edit on 28 3 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join