It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We will be moved to 1 min till Midnight

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
US Navy's Virginia attack submarines will now fire nuclear weapons, marking dramatic shift...

This has got to stop have they forgotten what these weapons are capable of ? Russia has developed a 100 megaton Coast Killer torpedo and supposedly missiles that can not be deterred this is getting out of hand It's only a matter of time before someone hit's the button . Nuclear Weapons should be banned World Wide , We the citizens of the World are at life and death mercy from just a hand full of leaders . What if anything can be done?

You don't get it ...

Sure, Russia has developed a lot of stuff ... but majority of EU countries and the US, believes they don't have it ready. That Russia today, is in a similar scenario as Germany prior to WWII. Has a lot of technology, but nothing that is ready.

Russia is Ribe for Robbing

Just like Nazi Germany ... Germany wanted to "keep it for Germans". Russians, want to keep all the oil, gas and other REM that are vital to western industry.

They'll kill Russia for it ... in fact, they probably gassed Skripal themselves ... just to tip the balance. Just like Ukraine probably shot down MH17, to be able to trigger a war against Donetsk and get the areas, that Shell in Holland had payed billions for in advance.

Russia, and Putin ... are playing it "safe". He and all Russia are playing the "Saddam Hussein" card, or "Ghaddafi" card.

IFF Russia was smart, it would start the war and use all it's weapons. It can't lose.

Russians are pussies, they don't have the guts ... never have, never will. They'll back off, playing it safe ... and like rats, the west will nibble one piece at a time.

You do know, that Britain caused the collapse of the Soviet Union, right? By money flundering? You also do know, that the west caused the crop failures in the Soviet union, by meddling with "the weather system".

In every war, the US has ever fought ... it has used WMD. Is the US being dragged to criminal court for May Lai or Agent Orange? For drug trafficking? No.

Audentes fortunai iuvat

Fortune favors the bold ... Russians are pussies. If the cards were swapped, and US or UK were where Russia is now ... we'd have WW 5 ... not a "possible" WWIII.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
This must positively delight the left, right? They've been pushing for war with Russia continually for 18 months.

If Hillary had been elected Armageddon would have come and gone a year ago now.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
People forget that the clock isn't actually a real clock - it's a metaphor to highlight the dangerous situation the world is in - in regard to nuclear proliferation and the insecurity of nuclear sites.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Doomsday Clocks are insignificant and irrelevant (Nuclear Scientists ? C'mon , dont they have something better to do ? Or , were they turned down for employment by CERN ?)

What you hear or read is insignificant or irrelevant as it is spoken or written by the irrelevant.

What does matter ? One term for you DEFCON.
When you see Fast Pace go to Cocked pistol , then you can be concerned .
At this time the US military is sitting at Fade Out...

Now , what is the Doomsday Clock setting again ?
Oh , wait , it is imaginary for some out of work scientists to have some form of relevancy in the world...

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I personally think that this has been organized years ago. Trump is there to facilitate it. The day the world's population hit that 6 billion mark was a dark day for the simple man. Who is the first target? Populations that refuse to be controlled by those who stand upon us.

Pretty nutty it all sounds or reads, but really does it not seem we are forcefully being driven to hate another's country. The poll shows Putin has long begun the process of directing the masses to believe we are all dogs. Our leaders are steering us to hate the Russians who stole our elections, killed some guy, and of course is of a political orientation we don't agree with.

When you put the politicians and corporations aside how is average joe blow here different than there?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Hmm.,. If Only Nations had Autonomy Anymore in the 21st Century . The Threat of Nuclear Destruction is Sooo Passe' Nowadays.........

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
If we shot nuclear missiles at Africa no one would notice a difference ;p

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
M.A.D

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Man, and I had JUST paid off my debt so I could get a higher credit score so I could obtain more debt.

Dammit!

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FocusedWolf

Maybe South Africa, because no one in power seems to care about that place at all.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

actually, if nukes didn't exist, we would probably still be fighting ww2 or maybe ww3 or 4 by now.

Nukes are peace.
War is good.
Ignorance is health.
Family is treason.
State is God.
G.old O.il D.rugs
Gold to run the markets/beast system.
Oil to run the machines and keep em working.
Drugs to run the people and keep them working.

Its a beautiful synthesis.

No go back to sleep. We have e everything covered and taken care of and decided for you. Including your time of death, birth, etc.
edit on 3/27/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: FocusedWolf

Maybe South Africa, because no one in power seems to care about that place at all.

It's an experiment.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
as long as we're talking and not shooting, im fine with that.

I always assumed the subs were carrying nukes anyway

the man with 1 nuke is more dangerous than the country with 500

I'm ready, this wars been brewing for a while and personally, im sick of society, how we treat each other and the totally garbage we're fed by the TV/Media etc...

we need a radical redesign of our priorities as a species...

we need a new plague or a new war to wipe out a few billion people

bring it, I've lived a great life and done nearly all things I ever wanted to do.. I'd die tomorrow a satisfied man

(although Gillian Anderson hasnt returned my calls yet..)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Explain to me just how the UN is going to enforce that? They can't enforce ceasefires in Africa that involve little more than machine guns and machetes.

Then, of course, you have the little matter of UN security council veto powers which the five permanent members of that august body hold--all of whom are nuclear powers.

The UN is great as a soap box, but that's all it is.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
We have two problems one Russia has found something that works in the age of internet. Dismiss the critic; distort the evidence; distract from the accusation by accusing the accuser of the same thing; and dismay or threaten reprisals. They've done this since they downed the passengers on MH17. This means issues are never resolved leading to hostility towards Russia.

The other problem is if continue to pressure Russia with more sanctions and diplomat expulsions, if Putin decides his leadership is threatened either economically or physically he will act.this man planted bombs in Moscow do you think launching a nuke is out of the question? Lets be honest Russia is also used to distract the masses in the UK this took Sex scandals off the front page. In the US its used to attack Trump 24 - 7. But eventually all this tough talk leads to actions that seriously threaten Putin's regime and as such he will do whatever he needs to do to stay in power. If that means war so be it.
edit on 3/27/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

with all due respect the whole "doomsday clock" and changes in it like this "one minute to midnight" is PURE UNADULTERATED PROPAGANDA BOVINE QUANO.

First it was started by "concerned scientists" who admit were anti nuke.
the things that change the clock forward and back are at best case arbitrary.
but in reality nothing more than a group of people (how many we don't really know) BIAS OPINION.

Lets also be honest and factual.
the clock can be on 30 min to midnight, 1 minute or even on 12 for that matter.

UNLESS (and I pray this never happens) someone actually pushes the button /kicks off a nuclear war the position of the clock ISNT GONNA WARN OF IT, START IT OR STOP IT....PERIOD.

Lets put this propaganda icon "to bed" as it were.

It is no more relevant to nuclear war chances/threat than how close my dog takes a dump to a particular spot in the yard.

"the nuclear war threat is one inch to midnight"

Scrounger
edit on 27-3-2018 by scrounger because: clarify

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

First, that cloak is arbitrary nonsense.

Second, humans will never destroy the earth but they might destroy themselves.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Lets be honest Russia is also used to distract the masses in the UK this took Sex scandals off the front page.

It was Russia who knocked the sex scandal of the front pages by using nerve agent to kill a resident of the UK and his daughter.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: dragonridr
It was Russia who knocked the sex scandal of the front pages by using nerve agent to kill a resident of the UK and his daughter.

Last I heard, they were still alive ...

and, more to the point...

Que Bono

Whom does the deed serve? Certainly not Russia ... it doesn't get headlines, certainly doesn't get empathy and so forth. All they get is ... more headaches.

Maybe the Russians are stupid, and did it ... but anyone here who claims it, should go see a doc and consider a brain transplant.

The US/UK and other western nations have been laboring anti-Russia propaganda for years now. Russia this, Russia that ... while Russia, that could literally "clean" Syria out in an hour or two, is sitting and scratching its own posterior, to try and not be the a-ho they usually are. Trying to please, as much as those "stinking vodka drinking" bastards are able.

Seen from a UK/US perspective, where they have been lobbying for war against Russia for years ... this skippie scandal, is like a christmas present landing in their lap.

Que bono

Certainly doesn't serve the Russians ... and claiming what the brits do, is just anti-semitism ... Russia-hatred.

That doesn't mean the Russians didn't do it ... you just have to prove your point, before you come with accusations. And this looks like "Colin Powell" all over again ...

Look at all the WMD's Iraq has, gotta go kill some millions of children now ... yoda says
edit on 27/3/2018 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Last I heard, they were still alive ...

Yeah , technically they're still alive.

Certainly doesn't serve the Russians ... and claiming what the brits do, is just anti-semitism ... Russia-hatred.

You don't know what serves the Putin regime and I don't hate Russia , just it's leader.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join