It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We will be moved to 1 min till Midnight

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
they can all go sit on their rockets and rotate

some of us have better things to worry about

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Watch this movie for all the answers to your questions:

archive.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

The U.S. Navy is going to have its Virginia-class attack submarines be armed with nuclear warheads, marking a history shift in how the submarines are used.

No it isn't,

Nuclear armed tomahawk.

Now they are back.

Big deal.
edit on 26-3-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This must positively delight the left, right? They've been pushing for war with Russia continually for 18 months.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The U.S. Navy is going to have its Virginia-class attack submarines be armed with nuclear warheads, marking a history shift in how the submarines are used.

No it isn't,

Nuclear armed tomahawk.

Now they are back.

Big deal.

I wish we could down-vote ignorant comments, such as the one above.

Saying nuclear weapons are no big deal, and devolving back into a cold war is all fine and dandy because of your political leanings. Otherwise this would be a travesty.

Wake up neo, and you'll start to see you've been conned.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Oh look, the made the Tsar Bomba a nuclear torpedo.

During the days of developing and making nuclear weapons, the USSR developed a weapon called the Tsar Bomba. The initial test of the first weapon puts it in the 55 to 60 mt range, with a shockwave that was heard around the world. The crater is still present from that. And thus it proved that they could build and detonate a 100 mt weapon. But the weapon was larger and not really an option at that time frame, as it did weigh a good 27 tons and the plane flying it had to be modified and a chance that the plane would be destroyed.

If this is true that means that they have managed to perfect a guidance system, have a good map of the underwater area, and ultimately manage to perfect the Supercavitation and maneuvering problems.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Conned about WHAT ?

I grew up in the 80s where nuclear tomahawks were standard issue until a treaty was signed that RUSSIA broke.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Imagine if Russia continued development of a Tsar Bomba Type 2 that is two or three times more powerful than the original.

A city like New York would cease to exist at all....
edit on 26-3-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Conned about WHAT ?

I grew up in the 80s where nuclear tomahawks were standard issue until a treaty was signed that RUSSIA broke.

Yes, that makes it all fine, because you and I grew up in the Cold War everyone else should. Your logic is non-existent.

Take the red pill, neo, wake up. You've fallen for propaganda, you've been conned by the powers that be and helped elect their man, who is now doing exactly everything he can to take our nation backwards as far as he can.

This is the plan, this is why he was chosen and elected -- that's why I say wake up, you still have not realized this.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Stop wasting my time what that bull snip.

The cold war never ended.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Stop wasting my time what that bull snip.

The cold war never ended.

You're right, it's still too early to discuss these things with you. We'll give it another year.

Sleep well.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Give it another year.

Russia,China, and North Korea will have better weapons.

Sleep tight.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Russia and China together could tear the USA apart like warm bread at any time now.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Who disarms first?

If all but one nation disarms, what would stop that one nation from controlling the planet or prevent them from launching nuclear attacks at will, unopposed?

One serious issue I've noticed with the disarm now crowd is reality is never addressed. It may be cool to shake a fist and say we must disarm right now, but how exactly?

What is your plan? How do you guarantee all parties actually disarm? Russia? China? Pakistan? North Korea? I'd be interested in the details of how exactly it would be done?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I sleep very well when I know our boomers are at sea. The 14 Virginia class subs with nucs on board only make me more relaxed.
MAD works very well, even if it is the dirties, most deadly game on the planet. It has mostly kept the peace for 60 years. It takes men of integrity and great personal resolve on both sides to play.

The Democrats of late are freaking out, because they are afraid of damn near everything. Well gentleman, we have a seat at the big boys table and it's time to play again. Grow a pair.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Sillyolme

No one wants a nuclear weapon.

They're too expensive and besides, I just don't have anywhere to store it.

Well seeing as how that is a military weapon it does not fall under weapons a militia can carry. we cant have weapons we cant move un aided. if we could we are no longer militia.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I guess you have a point the World would have to unite to make it happen for real and that isn't happening anytime soon . A UN resolution could at least reduce the numbers make it illegal to have anything above a certain number and inspectors would need full access to every country any leader hindering the process would be targeted for crimes against humanity . Baring that we would need new technology to detect the warheads themselves and technology to target and render the warheads inert. A global task force would need to be put in place other then that ask ET for help I guess.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: Blaine91555

I guess you have a point the World would have to unite to make it happen for real and that isn't happening anytime soon

Exactly my point.

Nations are not going to give up their sovereignty or disarm and make themselves targets for those who do not. In fact doing so would likely guarantee the nukes would be used. For now MAD is the only option, whether everyone wants to admit it or not.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I just wonder who will be the unlucky idiot who stays behind to move it to midnight.

Cause it matters? Right?

That stupid clock.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Someone is bound to claim you're infringing on their second amendment rights to arm themselves. I'm sure

That's ridiculous even for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join