It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark 12 KJV

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: howtonhawky

oh i think i see...

This is one of those "end of days" threads...

Not if You 'believe' in the God of King James Version III; 3rd revision; 4th re-write.. You know that one...

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

No it's not about the US rejecting Christ, it's about Israel rejecting Christ, it even states that fact very clearly in your kjv

Jesus didn't come to change nations or build earthly kingdoms, He came to change individual hearts.
You had better start working hard on your own heart hawky and leave the judgments and exegesis to people who know what they are doing

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'm not much for wine.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

That certain man is alive and well and we have let him down.

The reason for all the gov. firings and the reason for the spending.

The reason for much violence.

No. King George III died in 1820, after recurrent insanity.
His son never visited the colonies that I know of. And he died in 1830.

his poor relationship with both his father and his wife, Caroline of Brunswick, and his dissolute way of life, earned him the contempt of the people and dimmed the prestige of the monarchy.
George's ministers found his behaviour selfish, unreliable and irresponsible. At all times he was much under the influence of favourites. Taxpayers were angry at his wasteful spending during the Napoleonic Wars. He did not provide national leadership in time of crisis, nor act as a role model for his people.
Privately a senior aide to the King confided to his diary: "A more contemptible, cowardly, selfish, unfeeling dog does not exist ... There have been good and wise kings but not many of them ... and this I believe to be one of the worst."[
George IV

edit on 24-3-2018 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Glad to see everyone knows exactly what i meant when i posted this.

Thanks so much for informing me as to my own meaning.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
It doesn't bother You that You need to 'narrow down' which Bible™ You're using???

And You typed "or come over to the correct side..." Which to You is the 'correct side'?

Well it would create much confusion to create a thread and get bogged down by varying interpretations of the verses i posted.

That is beyond the confusion already in the verses of just one interpretation.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
What are you saying?

ummmm

i forgot after i seen your avatar...

i am saying that a man made a vineyard and was preoccupied and when he sent some to retrieve the profits they began to murder those he sent...

It ties in with stephens death and the recent bombings in austin

that guy mark was a stephen in disguise

the stephen just killed in sacremento

stephen hawking

it is all relevant

and the result is that there will be a new porter or man of the house unless we collectivly return that which has been stolen.

Every prayer helps.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'm not much for wine.

your not much for pairofbulls either

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

thanks for the breaking news.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

No it's not about the US rejecting Christ, it's about Israel rejecting Christ, it even states that fact very clearly in your kjv

Jesus didn't come to change nations or build earthly kingdoms, He came to change individual hearts.
You had better start working hard on your own heart hawky and leave the judgments and exegesis to people who know what they are doing

perhaps you may want to point that in some other direction and concentrate on the op if your are interested.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: Raggedyman

perhaps you may want to point that in some other direction and concentrate on the op if your are interested.

You know what, that's funny
I am asking you to stop shooting at everyone else and look at yourself and you then say the same to me
I am happy to consider any advice from a brother in Christ re my faith.
If I was a non believer, your words have no value to me

And they shouldn't, change the heart you have control over, that's your own, just saying

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

my point is that if you are focusing on me the messenger then you are missing the message

i would not last long if i come here creating stuff myself and making stuff up...

all i did was deliver and i will admit my words are not polished as well as others but they are true and meant to be focused or studied upon.

just ask the spirit to show you and give it a day or two...

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It is like a burning man chasing a dying man chasing a squirrel up the tree of life.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

It doesn't bother You that You need to 'narrow down' which Bible™ You're using???

And You typed "or come over to the correct side..." Which to You is the 'correct side'?

He seems to forget only God knows the time and place and that The world has been in this posistion before.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

He seems to forget only God knows the time and place and that The world has been in this posistion before.

What do I know besides My Father does art in Heaven??

It 'could' remind One of the Young Lass who was visiting Her grandparents place... "No Grammie, I want that Cherry at the very top, Grandpa will feel better after He ices up and eats some Motrin™ That one at the top looks the juiciest and everyone knows the top ones are juiciest..."

Between You, Me and the fence post and You can't type anyone but any religion™ where One needs a 'rule book' is one I don't want to be a part of. When the main character had been 'gone' for 200+ years setting aside ALL the similarities w/Horus, down to the proposed Naming Day but why continue when You find out about Adam's first wife who was EQUAL in every way down to the dirt used to make Her, remove Her and add 'Eve' who needed a part of Adam to get going (Equal to subservient) and here We are 200 years later in Our own lives and We still haven't had a female president; Yet everyOne who reads this OWES a female...

The most important relationship One could/can have is between Self/Creator why would You want ANYTHING/ANYONE getting in the middle of that?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join