It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bolton In, McMaster Out!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: roadgravel

Uhhh, before you start your funeral dirge, might we just entertain the tiny concept that we might possibly see peace?

I find it funny that people want to do the same thing over and over again and expect different results.

That is in response to people wanting to attack NK. Who actually believe military battle won't cost the lives of military and civilian persons.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Withdraw every American troop, family member, and support staff 24 hours before striking Pyongyang. Problem solved.

I see. So, you are saying that the lives of South Koreans and by extension the Japanese do not matter? Is that what you are saying?

Again, if you're looking to turn this into a zero sum game, those lives mean less to me than the lives of my own Americans do, certainly. That's sort of the entire point of national defense and war, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Seems the rumors were true.

NY Times Article

Looks like Bolton's recent meetings with Trump this afternoon were to finalize the details.

So much for the statement someone here was promoting: that the rumor was to catch leakers.

Obama's DIRECTOR of National Intelligence (the guy who ensures security of information) was found today to be he himself, a LEAKER!

Intel Committee says James Clapper = LEAKER! : saraacarter.com...

Clapper and Brennan were in charge of two of the most powerful forces on the planet. (DNI - CIA) They both are alleged to have violated their sworn duties. Absolutely sick.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Withdraw every American troop, family member, and support staff 24 hours before striking Pyongyang. Problem solved.

I see. So, you are saying that the lives of South Koreans and by extension the Japanese do not matter? Is that what you are saying?

Again, if you're looking to turn this into a zero sum game, those lives mean less to me than the lives of my own Americans do, certainly. That's sort of the entire point of national defense and war, isn't it?

Oh look. It's a genocidal lunatic. Remind me never to take anything you say seriously ever again will you?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

This is what happens when you get your news from YouTube.

Do you have another interpretation for the words that came out of his mouth on Fox News ?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Nothing like some old Bush Neocons to drain the swamp, Bush/Obama 3.0

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Do you have another interpretation for the words that came out of his mouth on Fox News ?

I have his tweets, which aren't 15 months old like the video you linked us to.

Do you still think Obama is a bigot that opposes gay marriage?
edit on 22 3 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Yeah, the midget Nork dictator is a genocidal lunatic. You nailed that one square despite a fumbling, awkwardly executed attempt at hyperbole.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Something recent?

How about advocating for a first strike on NK op-ed published last month?

The Legal Case for Striking North Korea First

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Yep. I noticed the date too. I think you are missing the point I was trying to make, perhaps I didn't make it well, or perhaps you just want to... do whatever you do.

I was calling attention to the fact that he said "alleged Russian" meddling, which of course must be terrifically appealing to Trump, in the same category as that new mobster-esque-looking/talking lawyer he just hired. I don't necessarily take issue with it, I simply pointed it out. It's not the end of the world as we know it. It was just a Fox News broadcast starring our new warmonger, posted on you-tube.

I would say 'take it or leave it", but suggest instead that you just leave it. I wouldn't want to upset your apple cart.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
LOL.. I know how President Trump feels. Felt the same way when I left prison (corp America) to work for myself!

Inside Scoop, entitled: "Now, I'm phucking doing it MY Way!"

For the better part of the last month, Donald Trump has been winging it. His standoff with his chief of staff, John Kelly, appears to be resolved for the time being, with Trump having decided to return to the seat-of-the-pants decision-making that he believes won him the presidency.

One outside adviser to the White House said Trump has recently mulled the concept of creating a new West Wing structure without a chief of staff, one that would instead have four co-equal principals reporting directly to him.

Trump seems to be loving his new freedom. “He was phucking excited and jubilant,” said one Trump friend who spoke to him in recent days. “He was like, everything’s great and these phuckers in the media are beside themselves.”
Article: www.vanityfair.com...

edit on 3/22/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: face23785

Something recent?

How about advocating for a first strike on NK op-ed published last month?

The Legal Case for Striking North Korea First

The tweets I linked to on the previous page were both within the last month. Is that recent enough? I was responding to a post saying Bolton didn't believe Russia meddled in our election. That's clearly false. 15 months ago he wasn't sure. He's sure now. It's a debunked talking point.

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Time for a Trump musical tribute.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Yep. I noticed the date too. I think you are missing the point I was trying to make, perhaps I didn't make it well, or perhaps you just want to... do whatever you do.

I was calling attention to the fact that he said "alleged Russian" meddling, which of course must be terrifically appealing to Trump, in the same category as that new mobster-esque-looking/talking lawyer he just hired. I don't necessarily take issue with it, I simply pointed it out. It's not the end of the world as we know it. It was just a Fox News broadcast starring our new warmonger, posted on you-tube.

I would say 'take it or leave it", but suggest instead that you just leave it. I wouldn't want to upset your apple cart.

The point you were trying to make was that "I'm not sure he believes Russia meddled in our election" and you linked to a 15 month old video as supporting evidence. He's on record since then saying Russia interfered. If you still think he doesn't believe that, you're just being willfully ignorant.

The only apple cart upset here is yours. You got tricked into thinking this was some kind of move to get more Russian appeasers on Trump's staff. It's a false narrative. You got fooled. Just accept it.
edit on 22 3 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I wonder which position he has his eye on for Alex Jones?

At the rate he's going through people, and tends to like tv-folks and bullies, he could come up on the list at any time!

Just kidding? (gulps)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Meh. I was just curious to see/hear him talking. I really wasn't that familiar with him, (I'm not a fan of Fox News). I'm still not, in fact everything I know about him, I've learned in the last few hours. Just watched the first thing I saw him on when I searched his name on youtube, and thought I'd throw it up here. It wasn 't a big deal to me.

Sorry about your apple cart though. They make those things so delicately these days.

edit on 3/22/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Good...

I like him.

Bolton has said the United States should declare war on both North Korea and Iran.

He was credibly accused of manipulating US intelligence on weapons of mass destruction prior to the Iraq war and of abusive treatment of his subordinates.

www.vox.com...

He forcefully argued that Iraq had WMDs — “we are confident that Saddam Hussein has hidden weapons of mass destruction,”

He was involved in shaping US intelligence in the runup to the war — and not in a good way. In 2002, Bolton’s staff prepared a speech alleging that Cuba had an active biological weapons program. This wasn’t true, and the State Department’s lead bioweapons analyst at the time would not sign off on the claim. Per the analyst’s sworn testimony to Congress, Bolton then called the analyst into his office, screamed at him, and then sent for his boss.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Meh. I was just curious to see him talking. I really wasn't that familiar with him. Just watched the first thing I saw him on when I searched his name.

Sorry about your apple cart.

In other words you were uninformed. Now you're informed. There still isn't an apple cart. You also got a good lesson in how Google results are biased. If that was the first thing you saw, they've really gotten bad. Go forward wiser and more caution and don't be duped so easily.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Wayfarer

McMasters likely is the one who leaked "DO NOT CONGRATULATE PUTIN".

With Bolton in place, we're going to war. No question.

Well, if you believe all of that Sky King crap on the Chan then we've been poised for war for a few weeks.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Good...

I like him.

Bolton has said the United States should declare war on both North Korea and Iran.

He was credibly accused of manipulating US intelligence on weapons of mass destruction prior to the Iraq war and of abusive treatment of his subordinates.

www.vox.com...

He forcefully argued that Iraq had WMDs — “we are confident that Saddam Hussein has hidden weapons of mass destruction,”

He was involved in shaping US intelligence in the runup to the war — and not in a good way. In 2002, Bolton’s staff prepared a speech alleging that Cuba had an active biological weapons program. This wasn’t true, and the State Department’s lead bioweapons analyst at the time would not sign off on the claim. Per the analyst’s sworn testimony to Congress, Bolton then called the analyst into his office, screamed at him, and then sent for his boss.

Lol Vox. But I can't just dismiss them because they're Vox. I can, however, dismiss them because their link about him being "credibly accused of manipulating intelligence" leads to an article that says this:

The allegations, some of which remain unsubstantiated

What else did you get lied to about?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join