It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bolton In, McMaster Out!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Seems the rumors were true.

NY Times Article

Looks like Bolton's recent meetings with Trump this afternoon were to finalize the details.

In summary Trump wanted to get his team in order in preparation for talks with NK.

I know there are a lot of folks here who are critical of Bolton, as he's somewhat known as a warhawk.

I must admit I'm a bit worried as well that this is a prelude to more turbulent military times.....Bolton has advocated for a first strike on NK.....

I hope Trump isn't convinced that's a good idea...
edit on 12pm18fpmThu, 22 Mar 2018 17:39:56 -0500America/ChicagoThu, 22 Mar 2018 17:39:56 -0500 by Wayfarer because: flow

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

We need diplomacy in the worse way right now, and this guy won't help with that.

This guy is hard on NK, but Russia as well. I can already see potential conflicts, and wonder how long he will last.
This is a circus, and the ringmaster doesn't seem to know how to be a ringmaster.

link   
Good...

I like him.

link   

Well, it is season two.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Glad I don't have any kids ....

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

McMasters likely is the one who leaked "DO NOT CONGRATULATE PUTIN".

With Bolton in place, we're going to war. No question.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Maybe that's what Trump wants.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
War war and more war!

Bolton...uugh

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Grab the popcorn. The panic around this decision is gonna be heavy. WW3 forum might crash.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Maybe that's what Trump wants.

That is what some of his puppetmasters want, those from the military industrial complex.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I think Bolton is a strategic move to make sure NoKo knows there's no wiggle room to screw around with the negotiations.

If so it's pretty brilliant.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
We have a Warhawk in charge now? Also CIA guy is going to be the Secretary of State.

It is getting clearer than Trump is the direct appointee of deep state, bypassing the 'crooked' politicians, they wanted bigger crook as their puppet.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer
We have a Warhawk in charge now? Also CIA guy is going to be the Secretary of State.

It is getting clearer than Trump is the direct appointee of deep state, bypassing the 'crooked' politicians, they wanted bigger crook as their puppet.

If that doesn´t sound like a rogue state, what then?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer

The National Security Advisor is in charge of precisely nothing.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

We need diplomacy in the worse way right now, and this guy won't help with that.

This guy is hard on NK, but Russia as well.

North Korea also knows Bolton. His appointment may just be a signal to NK that we are not the pushovers we were under previous administrations and that this will not be an easy sell for them. Of course, rocket boy will lie and bluster but he is worried that someone in his administration will whack him and so needs to show some progress. Maybe his Dragon Lady sister will be the next fearless leader if she is not next in line for the good old anti-aircraft cannon spa treatment.
edit on 3/22/2018 by pteridine because: syntax

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I like Bolton. Hopefully this means we're done playing games with the Norks and will finally rectify that situation once and for all.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

What about Russia?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Good...

I wonder if McMasters was the leak to the media about Trumps call with Putin.

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Are you for War with NK (or even just a preemptive first strike)?

link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

John Bolton said 2 weeks ago that the endless, complex preparations for Donald Trump to sit down with Kim Jong are a waste of time.

He said the President could fly over there before the end of March and meet with Kim Jong. Tell him to let U.N. inspectors and engineers dismantle and remove his nuclear weapons/production facilities.

If Jong agrees, get the ball rolling. If not, return home and tighten the screws on N.K. even further.

I'm sure that resonated with our Businessman/President Trump, because he too likes to do things without all the useless "fluff" that governments and diplomats like to surround themselves with.

edit on 3/22/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join