It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Binary Red Dwarf Star System Crossed Into Our Solar System 70,000 years ago. Confirmed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: fromunclexcommunicate
Heian mathematics would have benefited his quest...

Vector assumes a straight line with a beginning point of zero and infinitely positive ot negative on either side of it "The great void" or source from which all else springs or "god" the number line concept.

Heian is there are no beginnings what is seen as a straight line? Is just a very huge segment of a larger circle or cycle trying not to get in the middle of it one cannot ruin it or create a vector... making the concept of Pi irrelevant as P means perimeter and i is imaginary. It took a very very very long time to move from that one branch of math into the other that encompasses the whole model without needing to or forced to find a positive or negative reason anytime one moves or changes position.

aka *$D( happens get over it. Intentionally making things happen to force others get "over it" is what is seen as an evil act no matter what "it" as a concept is already knowing and unconcerned with the source of all things being returned back in the error or delusion of thinking it is or someone else is or there has to be some fill in the blank. The "house builder" as Siddhartha Gautama put it as he learned it also himself. As all other painstakingly have too at some point or another in order to be free from that positive and negative in any or all directions no matter what it is that could or might move or create waves instead of perceiving there are already infinite waves or ripples not lengths.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Interesting thread.

Reading/viewing the links just now.
edit on 11-12-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

The good news is:

perceiving there are already infinite waves or ripples not lengths.

The bad news is:

It is limited by your parsing tech.

edit on 11-12-2021 by fromunclexcommunicate because: Time is $

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

The bad news is the up and down concept instead of seeing concepts of heaven and hell all around co mingled and entangled. The concept of either up and down is a conceptual view of above some or beneath someone and that's what makes the ripples.

A rock as a concept remains a rock whether it is on the ground in the hand in the air or in the water then on the ground and in the water. The intent is still in "hand" as it is no longer "clean" from rock and nor is the mind.

A:Rock
B:picking up concept of Rock

There are huge ripples of matter and small ripples of matter when the mistake of supporting A and B as A codependency instead of a co-operating cause discriminatory "thinking" or "impressions" arise as another A looking for a B to support it's view.

All concepts are supported in such a manner.

Once grasped and un-grasped "there is no spoon" makes sense and even still does when the concept of spoon ceases and only the value of using the "spoon" that no longer exists remains. Eventually, all "thoughts" or mentally grasped concepts taken as "thought" still and there is only action or in-action left.

edit on 12-12-2021 by Crowfoot because: editing

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Your Space daily article sources this from Computense University.
I scanned their degree programs for "astronomy" and got nothing..
When you load their list of courses the very first thing they want you to see is this:

from the Alcalá (de Henares) uni:

The close fly-by of this star 70,000 years ago did not disturb all the hyperbolic objects of the solar system, only those that were closest to it at that time. "For example, the radiant of the famous interstellar asteroid Oumuamua is in the constellation of Lyra (the Harp), very far from Gemini, therefore it is not part of the detected over-density

My parent idea was that this was somehow related to the asteroid 3200 Phaethon and the Geminid meteor showers.
The part that is not detected was due to a locality issue if I'm following this correctly.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Hey, I just looked up the information you added, and yes, that is an astute observation, which you have made.

I wonder then: are more than one of the 'odd' clusters of meteor shower events possibly connected to other, similar past close encounters between our solar system, and other interloping stars / objects?

I will be looking for more now, as my curiosity has been peaked!

I will add a couple more links to this thread, as the situation continues to evolve since it originally was posted, as well as our understanding of events in the past continues also to evolve. Please feel free also to add more, if you like:

link 1 Close call w/ Scholz's Star

our sun's near-miss ...

edit on 12-12-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: .

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Not sure what would have been in human minds to project a cosmos 70,000 years ago, but thanks for the thread!

And might those rock-hammering, spear-shaping early humans have caught a glimpse as the star passed by? Turns out, not terribly likely. Scholz’s star is a red dwarf, the smallest and faintest kind of star we know. Even at its nearest point, about 55,000 astronomical units from our Sun (5.1 trillion miles), Scholz’s star would have been 100 times too dim to be seen with the naked eye.

The Phaethon legend came thousands of years before it was reflected by an actual object. Nice fit because the asteroid has such a close approach to the sun that the asteroid skin goes over 1000 degrees Kelvin.

Scholz's star was an old Red dwarf but Ralf-Dieter Scholz who tracked it also spends a lot of time looking for lost Brown dwarfs according to one bio.

Brown dwarfs are objects that are too large to be called planets, yet too small to be stars. Having a mass of only less than seven per cent of the mass of the Sun, they are unable to create sufficient pressure and heat in their interiors to ignite hydrogen-to-helium fusion, a fundamental physical mechanism by which stars generate radiation. In this sense brown dwarf are “failed stars”.

Lucy Brown We been so long apart now I'm cryin' I'm goin' down Though I'm tryin'

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join