It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ-FBI are Not Releasing Clinton Criminal Investigation Documents to Congress.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

Our government is a ####ing train wreck.

Openly corrupt.

It is corrupt at all levels, the states, the counties, the small towns, the cops .. Its unfixable and I think we might actually see martial law before I die..

Martial law due to a civil war breaking out? I've heard that predicted.

That is what I am thinking.. If it keeps going like this it might be sooner than later..

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Problem is, If Congress did receive the documents requested and found impropriety, they would have to send a referral to prosecute to the DOJ and the DOJ will tell Congress to hump a stump. They are not going to investigate and prosecute themselves.... Congress is a paper tiger and have no prosecutorial powers of their own.

Exactly right. That's why Congressmen keep saying that a Special Counsel is needed. In addition, many of the alleged law-breakers are now civilians. Only a Special Counsel or other outside Prosecutor can investigate them.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Our government is a ####ing train wreck.

Openly corrupt.

It is corrupt at all levels, the states, the counties, the small towns, the cops .. Its unfixable and I think we might actually see martial law before I die..

Martial law due to a civil war breaking out? I've heard that predicted.

That is what I am thinking.. If it keeps going like this it might be sooner than later..

I guess the side with the most guns would win a civil war...if the military doesn't put a stop to it.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Sounds like they need to be taught a lesson then and disbanded, they created them, we should be able to do that. Or at least remove those of their duty who are responsible for the stonewalling.

People will only get away with someone as long as you let them.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

It’s trumps doj and fbi lmao..

Institutional conspiracies don’t work when your guy runs EVERY branch of government and EVERY law enforcement and intelligence agency.

edit on 19-3-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Too many deep implants.

They don't even know who and how many (yet).

All comes out in the wash by November 📡

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

IMO, "conspiracy" is being used too liberally these days...as is "constitutional crisis". Our Illinois Senator Dick Durbin says every chance he gets that "Trump is creating a constitutional crisis with his conspiracy theories!".

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
How did someone get control of our Justice department and FBI and other agencies. Time to dissolve these agencies and fire all the people. They can go work directly for the people that are running them. Then we can create new agencies, legitimate ones. I would bet our taxes are actually being used to pay for all the deception going on. Does anyone actually audit these agencies properly to see where all their money is actually going?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
What this situation needs is a state attorney general or prosecuting attorney to take this to a federal court and file charges. I think the DOJ and FBI could be bypassed this way.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
What would ATS think about a law which allows Capital Police recovery of any documents pertaining to Congressional inquiry of Federally-related departments?

I.e., why can't they go grab a gun and just walk in and take them?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
What would ATS think about a law which allows Capital Police recovery of any documents pertaining to Congressional inquiry of Federally-related departments?

I.e., why can't they go grab a gun and just walk in and take them?

Congress should be able to do whatever it wants with any personnel or documents inside of Departments that it created. Since Congress created the DOJ/FBI, your solution is available. But it shouldn't have to come to that.

And, like another ATS member pointed out...if the head of the DOJ is too timid to name a Special Prosecutor, those documents could contain Hillary admitting to breaking 15 laws, and not a damn thing can be done about it.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Problem is, If Congress did receive the documents requested and found impropriety, they would have to send a referral to prosecute to the DOJ and the DOJ will tell Congress to hump a stump. They are not going to investigate and prosecute themselves.... Congress is a paper tiger and have no prosecutorial powers of their own.
Can someone tell me if the DOD IG can be used to indite the DOJ? After all, we are talking about overthrowing the government and treason.??

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

"overthrowing the government and treason.??"

Yes, that is exactly what is happening. I read a post just a few days ago about declaring martial law to address this situation and reluctantly tended to agree with the original poster. I hate to say this but I don't see any way to salvage our republic at this point other than a military coup of a specific 10 square mile area located on the eastern seaboard. Subversives have usurped the Republic and drastic measures are needed to right the ship of state.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I believe many people at the JD are doing all they can to suppress any info Congress wants.

The "new" people there have a hard time finding things that get "mis-placed".

Hopefully a lot of this confusion gets cleared up as the November elections approach

Why can't a Committee leader go to his former colleague, AG Jeff Sessions, and ask him to have the documents released? Everyone in the DOJ/FBI has to obey Jeff Sessions, or get fired.

They can.

But remember the "Timing" is everything.

That IG Report is going to be a Klobber-Knocker.

Trump (and Sessions) are up against one of the most powerful implanted political machines in history 👁️

Lookin for more like a tommyknocker, myself.

They have been blocking all kinds of everything, just watch Tom Fitton from JW!

They are the ones suing these asshole for info and getting results, sorta.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Too many deep implants.

They don't even know who and how many (yet).

All comes out in the wash by November 📡

Like squeezing a big Zit?

edit on 3 19 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He owns ever branch including law enforcement..

The toddler logic runs deep.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Still waiting..

Trump has owned ever branch of government for over a year..

At what point is it fair to say that you have been played???

The end of this administration??

Beginning of the next??

Just want to know so I can point and laugh???

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

What does that have to do with the fact nothing is going to happen???

When is it obvious nothing is going to happen, so fair for me to point and laugh ??

2 year mark??

3 year Mark??

The next administration???

I can wait.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
How did someone get control of our Justice department and FBI and other agencies. Time to dissolve these agencies and fire all the people. They can go work directly for the people that are running them. Then we can create new agencies, legitimate ones. I would bet our taxes are actually being used to pay for all the deception going on. Does anyone actually audit these agencies properly to see where all their money is actually going?

One of the audits that showed a ton of missing money was a bunch of paperwork that had been found but got destroyed shortly thereafter in the 9/11 attack.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: xuenchen

He owns ever branch including law enforcement..

The toddler logic runs deep.

yeah you really think that's how it works?

Obama "owned" that. It was criminal what he done.

You be the Toddler.

Read up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join