It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Ghost Train' caught on camera in China

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Couldn't find any other info other than the video, but pretty neat none the less.

Camera malfunction of some sort?

www.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: smitts_lgp
Couldn't find any other info other than the video, but pretty neat none the less.

Camera malfunction of some sort?

www.msn.com...
It’s a layered video. It is done with two recordings. First, the station was filmed with no train. The layer with the train was filmed at a differet time. Then layed over the original film with the opacity turned up. Pretty simple. T

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

That is making ghosts videos 101.

it's like making music-lay down the drum track, add some screechy sounds created with an 8 bit sound creator, add a pinch of audacity and viola! you get dubstep. I will admit ghost videos are a bit harder, a hobby of mine is debunking "one hundred percent real" youtube videos.
edit on 18-3-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It's a ghost train with lights that reflect on the rails...that's not ghosty...I think!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: smitts_lgp

No such things as ghost train. Clickbait, sensationalism, false sh#t = money, is a real thing.
edit on 18-3-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Interesting video. We''ve all heard stories of ghost trains through out history. I don't think this is one of them though. To me it looks like some kind of security camera glitch. I would love this to be a genuine ghost train though.

I would have thought that MSN would have come to the same conclusion as us and not used a clickbait title. I guess that's what the media do these days.

Interesting find though.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

It just says “a video uploaded to the internet”, not the train station confirms the video is legit..

It is likely a kids video editing class project..

That happens a lot.. some college kids will make a photoshopped pic or video for class, then the propagandists pretend it is real.

There is a famous one with giant skeletons you will still find on every creationist website on the net.

link   

It just says “a video uploaded to the internet”, not the train station confirms the video is legit..

That happens a lot.. some college kids will make a photoshopped pic or video for class, then the propagandists pretend it is real.

There is a famous one with giant skeletons you will still find on every creationist website on the net.

link   

link   

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm not sure if it's a reflection or editing, but I highly doubt it's a ghost train! On the platform to the right after the train stops you can see movement, and as the train takes off there are a pair of legs and shadow you can see moving, like they just got off the train

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Double exposure.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I would guess it's a reflection from another window. That explains why only the lights and specular reflections appear.

Ghost-trains do exist. They were originally infrequent trains services meant to kept a railway line open for legal reasons:

www.bbc.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
That's platform 9 3/4. That ghost train is going to Hogwarts, Harry Potter is on that train!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This might be fake. But people for years have reported ghost train horns. Ive heard them.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
cgi pretty easy to do too
just take an video of the camera with the train and put it in one without the train

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
This might be fake. But people for years have reported ghost train horns. Ive heard them.

A Fake, coming from a fake news outlet? Nahhhh Seeing is believing right?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The only 2 Ghosts that exist currently is Casper and Space Ghost---sheesh

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
They hush their children back to sleep, lock the doors, upstairs they creep. For it is said, that the souls of the dead, fill that train ten thousand deep.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I smoked the ghost train so there's that

top topics

<<   2 >>

join