It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation Breakthrough: the source and a new sensory perception for feeling Electro Magnetic waves

page: 1http:/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I don’t know what I'm doing—that is to say I'm not a yogi/guru or expert on the nature of human consciousness and I certainly have no authority in a spiritual context, having been an explicit atheist my entire life. I am, however, someone who is looking for answers, I am seeking knowledge/wisdom about a phenomenon that is now the single most important topic in my life. Or, I can be even more clear and state that learning more about what is happening to me and what I am experiencing is the defining purpose of my life, ma raison d’etre.

For this thread, I have a dual purpose:
I) I need to share my experiences to hear from anyone else experiencing similar sensations/reactions. I desperately seek answers and knowledge regarding how to interpret my experience and what next steps need to be taken to continue forward on this path of exploring consciousness.

II) To put this experience forth for anyone that may be at the same place or maybe recently had their 'breakthrough' that gave them a new sensory perception (as this can be quite a terrifying experience at moments accompanied with even a limited imagination).

I casually practiced meditation for a couple years, curious about its alleged potential to explore spirituality outside of organized [man-made] religion but I always seemed to bounce-off it. Never getting past the initial feeling that I was “doing it wrong” or that I lacked whatever spark other people had, seen in their self-reporting on forums and comment sections.

Then, something happened on an afternoon last summer, and I had a breakthrough. This event happened accidentally--that is, my *intention* at the moment was not to go into an introspective meditative state with the purpose of disassociating. I pieced it together through the following months, after attempting to re-create the situation over and over again (with a better-than-66% success rate) that what I had done was fully disassociate my consciousness from my brain/body/existence till there was absolutely nothing left, and I had essentially died or manifested a death-experience.

During this experience, it was the first time that I *KNEW* what consciousness was. Of course, I had heard or read the word hundreds of times and I could have regurgitated back to you a jumbled arrangement of other words providing information about its definition and usage in our English language. Yet to me, it was another of those nebulous, mystical phrases that a self-appointed sage could brandish to sound like they knew what they were talking about. In that moment, I am telling you that I *understood* its meaning in the sense that it was *ALL* there was, and all I was, and the only thing left in the universe; Consciousness. Then, right in this moment of complete, terrifying separation from the physical world and a connected existence, I could reach out and touch something…or be touched by something…

The entirety of my existence is only my consciousness and nothing else. I ‘fell’ into this state by the way in which I will seek to procedurally reenact it over the next months, planning sessions where I will attempt to ‘die’ dozens of times. I focus on my input senses of touch and sound. With my eyes closed, I try to feel what it is to ‘actually-feel’ the sensation of my back on the ground; my skin touching my shirt. The pressure from the ground on my skin. The feeling of discomfort or numbness. The feeling of the air from the small fan blowing across my skin. What does it mean to ‘feel’ air that is blowing across your skin? To experience the sensation of ‘feeling’ it in your brain/mind? The sound of a song, but hearing it playing down an auditory-hallway--like an echo of what it is to ‘hear’ a song. Where, precisely, are you hearing the song? In your ears? In your brain? In your mind? Where do you think you are feeling something on your skin? Do you think that your muscle is actually in ‘pain’ or discomfort in that specific place?

When going through this process, something ‘clicks’ where there is a realization that you are *not* feeling anything on your actual skin. What you are *actually* ‘feeling’ is the sensation of an electrical input being sent to your brain, and your interpretation of this input is that something is touching “you” on your body or that you are sore where the floor contacts your body.

I focus on these *interpretations* of touch and sound and I can feel them like layers, as if they are slices of sensations arrayed next to each other horizontally splayed out. Then I reach for them! I can reach for a sensation, one at a time, and lift it up and away till that input sensation dissolves. Essentially, I'm mimicking the experience of an isolation tank by removing all external inputs. As I start to pull them away, I know that what awaits me when I remove them all is complete and total destruction and isolation. In that moment, it is absolutely terrifying and specifically in a way that is shocking-and-amnesiatic. I always forget, each new time that I approach that deep abyss, how terrifying it was the last time I was there. Lifting away the last several input sensations by *realizing* that I am not actually sensing them in that interpretation fully disassociates *me* from this body. What I experience next as the death process unfolds is closely mirrored by what astrophysicists have termed Spaghettification. The extreme stretching and obliteration at a molecular level that happens once you’ve crossed the event horizon point of a black hole. This is the actual death or unraveling event and I also experience it in my inner equilibrium (sense of balance/gravity) as it gets stretched and twisted apart. The other ‘sense’ I get from this is the sensation of screaming into a high-speed fan, the way the fan blades tear apart your voice, but amplify that to it taking slices out of everything in your being and lifting the universe away with each cut.

At this place, I do not have a visual sense of ‘seeing’ but only a sense of ‘sense’ or a notion that I exist, and I am there at that moment. The previous moments of my conscious focus and effort were to purposefully eliminate all inputs of sound and touch that I was experiencing. Curiously, now that my consciousness is here, it is *not* completely silent! There is an omnipresent hum or vibration in everything that pulses at a slow beat. This also feels like a universal fan blade cutting through everything with a “WHOOM-WHOOM-WHOOM” that encompasses all. And each time it pulses, just within reach of me, there is a source, and it hums and vibrates. This little bit that is ‘me’ or this awareness that is Mindfulness to its fullest—all existence/awareness is in the now and here only—can reach out and touch the source. Once I connect with it, it will immediately overflow my existence and blast it away. This next part here, well...it is completely indescribable.
I. Can’t. Describe. It. To. You.

edit on 8-3-2018 by Justshrug because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2018 by Justshrug because: spacing

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
What a cop out, yes?

I can use words that have no meaning to you, like how ‘Consciousness’ had no meaning for me. That’s what I'm supposed to do, right? That’s what we do—so I’ll try to use ‘words’ to describe this ephemeral spiritual experience, the same way I’ve tried to explain it to my loved ones, while their glazed-over unconnected look doesn’t falter under the barrage of my meaningless words bouncing off of them:
It feels like being lifted off the ground with pure energy, but being awash with it in every cell and atom in your body. It feels like praise and adulation at the same time, in the same moment. Like if you took all the prayers in the world and experienced them in a manner that they were both directed as worship of you *AND* that the power to enact them also came from you. The feeling of holding the pulse of the gods, that you are a god being adulated as one while you exult in the radiance and immense power of the source. Being so filled with energy that there may be only one shred of your consciousness to retain a thought-image: AWE. The experience of touching the source is one of pure Exultation and Energy. In the moment that you are filled with it, it is the *only* thing that exists and has ever existed. There are surface-firings of thought-attempts I experience that might suggest I had a life or conscious existence before the source, but they can’t be true because I am in the source now and have always been here and it’s the only thing that matters or will ever matter. Ever.

In this state, Time is not a component, only Energy. To try to describe this is impossible because it’s a feeling of energy and exultation in every ‘Sense’ that you can have a sensation and in so many ways that you have never experienced a sensation before. Imagine being filled with a bolt of lightning in every cell in your body, while simultaneously every cell is being lit up by a flashing prismatic/chromatic strobe light. Furthermore, your inner-ear sense of gravity or balance is twisted into infinite compression and being jolted and filled with energy. Imagine every fiber in your body being lit up by the most intense, building-sized electromagnets focusing all their energy on you.

Energy. Vibration. Exultation. All.

When I come back from this to my body here, laying down on a bed or on the floor, I immediately burst up and gasp for air, like taking a first breath after drowning, opening my eyes and realizing that I'm here and trying to process what has happened and where I am (and precisely *WHO* I am). I am ecstatic and filled with pure joy and positive energy. It's the most ‘positive’ state of mind or attitude I’ve ever consistently achieved in my life. But instead of standing up and jumping for joy, all I want to do is go back and touch the source. Remember: it is the only thing that is, or was or will be!

So, I repeat it; I feel for the vibration in my jaw; I feel my sensations splayed out like horizontal layers or fan blades. I lift them away and go back to the vibration of the source, it fills me again, blasts me away and lifts me up. It reminds me of that scene from Terminator 2 where Sarah Connor has the dream about nuclear annihilation and she holds the chain link fence while a nuclear blast shreds the meat off her bones. It feels like that, except the nuclear blast is stronger and it fills every single cell of your awareness. And you are filled with KNOWING awe and exultation.

Once I'm back for good, I’ll hit a point that I can’t easily ‘cross-back-over’ to touch the source or my mental fatigue is such that I'm worried I’ll get blasted away by it or try to stay there forever. While there, soaking in it and being obliterated by the source, I have repeatedly had the thought that maybe I will stay there and never ‘go back’ to return to my body casing. Sitting here now, reflecting on this idea, it is a terrifying notion, but there is no terror while being filled with exultant energy.

At that point, I'm filled with so much positive energy that what I usually do is hike till exertion or some other arduous physical activity. I am mindful in the moment of complete exhilaration at being alive and life itself. I’ve just touched the source, been filled with its energy and then returned back here. Life is amazing, life is beautiful, my consciousness is ALIVE and it’s here in this body in this world at this time! How #ing amazing is that!

So, after accidentally falling into a state of complete disassociation of my consciousness from my body, I have had many ‘death-experiences’ where I interact with (or am interacted upon by) an infinite energy source. And now because of that, I have what I will describe as a new sensory input system—or let’s call it a sensory organ for simplicity. We understand it’s not like I grew a psychic-kidney, but my new organ gives me a sense for ‘feeling’ electro-magnetic waves or frequencies and this sense is greatly enhanced during moments of meditation or when I am relaxed, for example when I'm laying down in bed each evening about to fall asleep.

This is a typical situation where I would feel this new sensation:
I'm laying in bed at night, about to fall asleep, I feel a strong vibration in my head, similar to what you might feel if a train was passing by or if the washing machine was on a spin cycle and shaking a nearby room. This vibration would sometimes be felt in different parts of my head, to include sticking out of my head and fluttering on my face. It feels like a pulsing/throbbing tornado/vortex of electrical energy. I know that it has a magnetic field to it because I can feel it repulsing/attracting against another magnetic field at a specific point in my head.

Months go by, I feel this sensation most every night while trying to fall asleep and during meditation. I spend hundreds of hours exploring this sensation, ‘pushing’ against it, ‘pulling’ it, manipulating it, pushing it against its repulsive magnetic polar field. I find that it vibrates at a different speed at different times. I don’t know what it is, but I know that it is *real* and that I am experiencing it and interacting with it.

I have conversations with friends and family about it, the Gomer-Pyle stare looks right through me while I attempt to explain. I go through google searches but can’t find any answers specific to what I'm experiencing. Read some cool books on meditation, but nothing specific to me that gives me answers as to what is the source, what is the vibrating energy that I feel every night when I try to fall asleep. It’s fluttering on my face with so much strength that it keeps me awake. I'm thinking I won't get anywhere with this, and most unfortunately there isn’t a mosquito net available that can keep this thing off my head at bed time. Then I have another breakthrough: this ‘thing’ that I feel fluttering around, zipping-in-and-out-of-me and all over...it’s *me*

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It is my consciousness or my soul or whatever you want to call it. It's the ‘me’ that operates this homo sapien sapien brain, that operates this animal meat-bag body, that creates the electrical signals to let me know that wind is blowing across the animal hairs on my skin! It’s me and I figure this out by finally gaining some amount of control over where this spherical vortex of electromagnetic energy moves within and around my body. I can’t even begin to tell you those moments I had when I wondered about the nature of this powerful thing floating in and out of me and if it might not be something malevolent and external! Laugh out loud!

Nope, it’s just me, and it is mind blowing that it is *indeed* me. My energy field spends an alarming amount of time *outside* of my body. For example, last night while in a calm state, focused on my breathing, the natural resting point of my energy field was just outside my throat, below my chin. I filled it up with energy (figuring out how to do this by spending so many hours pushing/pulling/charging/relaxing) and let it flutter there. I could ‘feel’ it reflecting my heart beat into the area on my skin just below my neck. I can raise my hands to create a pocket around it and feel the energy from it reflecting off my skin and interacting with the energy field from my cardiovascular system.

I can ‘charge’ my energy field so that it is filled up with more energy and then it will vibrate at a higher rate, possibly in the range of 15-20 cycles/second. It's similar to the sensation I get when vibrating my tongue in my mouth to mimic the sound of a machine gun. That’s the frequency at which my fully charged energy field will vibrate/oscillate. It seems to me that the frequency of the vibration is in some way tied to the base rate of my heartbeat, so that when I charge it, it’s operating at a multiplier or amplification of my base heart rate (my wild subjective speculation). At a fully charged state, the interaction with feeling it on my skin or other parts of my body is extremely significant. In other words: there is no doubt about what it is I believe I am experiencing—it’s not just a tickle or a scratch. I can move the energy field by focusing on it with my eyes closed but it becomes more difficult the further I try to move it away from my head and at this point I have yet to successfully move it further ‘down’ than my hips. I experience zero sensations from the perspective as the energy vortex itself. All my sensations come from me experiencing the vortex moving through or near my body, specifically the sensations that my body receives by interacting with the energy field.

If I charge it up and then move it into my stomach, or what others call the Sacral Chakra, then it feels like I have dropped a mini tornado into another tornado and they begin interacting in a manner congruent with two fluid dynamic systems being thrown into each other. I can ‘feel’ a spin at that point on my body and I can ‘push’ into it until it feels ‘full’

Let’s say I don’t charge up the energy field but want to explore attenuation of the wavelength/frequency, then I’ll just simply ‘feel’ the sensation of the energy field but continue to breath slow and deep till the frequency hits its lowest point, which seems to be an exact mimic of my heart beat.

There is something interesting about a particular spot in my head. There seems to be a tether or maybe an anchor point in the middle of my brain cavity. This point seems to have an opposite magnetic polar charge than my energy field, and a majority of all the hours I’ve spent playing with this thing has been pushing the two fields against each other. To be clear: this feels exactly like if you took two magnets, rotated them to present opposite magnetic polarity, and tried to push them together. They ‘squish’ off each other and slip/slide with momentum. However, there is a way that I can “align the rings” so I can ‘click’ my energy field into this point. When I do that, I feel an immediate pressure in my head which is sometimes accompanied by a small popping/bursting of tiny pockets in my nasal cavity. I can feel an electrical charge filling up something similar but in no way comparable to the majesty of touching the source. Once my energy field has clicked into this socket, it’s not so easy for me to get it out consciously, but if I relax it will fall out and the feeling of intense pressure in my head will go away.

There are so many different experiences that I've had when pushing/pulling/merging/aligning these two points in my head, I can't even remember most of them, but certainly a majority of my life’s most inexplicable experiences have been the interaction of my energy consciousness vortex and this point in the middle of my brain cavity.

So, here I am now, I’ve learned a little over the last several months but what I really need is to find someone that has lived my experience and can help share information on what I have been experiencing. To provide some measure of the glacial pace at which I’ve accidentally stumbled into some knowledge about this phenomenon, it wasn’t till after maybe a dozen times and 3 months had passed that I even realized what I was doing was ‘dying’ or creating a death-experience. To me this seems so clear now but at the time I was just stumbling into one series of inexplicable sensations to the next—most of which were sensations provided by new ‘organs’ that have never been felt before in my life; so yeah, try to parse that sensibly.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I would love to find someone like myself, that has years of experience of this under their belt. In my personal life, you can imagine the looks on peoples’ faces when I decided to share even parts of this with them. Bless them for not telling me I’ve lost it to my face, perhaps the fullest awareness of their consciousness applied into keeping a straight face and smiling to be polite? I can express my incredulity that any of this ever even happened to me—always being the most radical of atheists and feeling completely void of spirituality all my life. But when you read something like this, it doesn’t ever really occur to you that ‘these types of people’ ever had skepticism or doubt in the first place, does it?

What have I learned from touching the source? Well that’s just it, I can’t say I’ve ‘Learned’ in a conventional sense, but I can express new beliefs that I now have, and I feel a strong conviction in these beliefs because of my experience: Love and Light is everything and it can fill you up till you might be obliterated by it. Love your family, love your friends, love yourself, love your plants and animals. Love and positivity can fill a room and beget love. Hate and shame can fill a room and beget agony. I now have a strong belief that ‘life’ is not just this one shot, I know there is definitely something on the other side when we ‘die’ and that we are most likely from the source (or at least a part of it) that we go back to it and that we come back from it. I do not have any fear of death. To die is to go to the source and being filled with it is a more powerful combination of bliss, power, and awe than even I can reflect on and process right now. My fear and greatest terror is standing at the edge of death, just before I lift away the last of my sensory input and the universe begins to pull itself apart, when there is nothing and no one, not even you, and you are not yet touching the source. It's only that fleeting instance, at the-in-between, and if you didn’t know what was on the other side of it, you might despair.

But I remember, before I stared out on this journey, I could not understand what someone meant when they dropped ‘consciousness’ into the middle of their sentence like an uncomfortable foreign object. Not truly in the sense of how I understand it today. And here I am, trying to share a perspective on much more than just my experience of consciousness with you. Maybe just start with pondering what does it mean to ‘experience’ something in your current body…I mean that is the a-b-c-simple step I used to accidentally die in the first place…

Atlas

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Justshrug

I can relate to the dissociation and vibrations you mentioned, though I've only achieved it via astral projection, not so much meditation.
edit on 8-3-2018 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
So you been to the void and seen not only it but what it is, the place where thought manifest and takes form. I have a very similar experience except it was visually perceptive.

I was thought drifting through a black void, wisp of thoughts would form and un-form like tendrils of smoke, I knew that this was where dreams manifested and took shape, for some time I drifted, but suddenly in this dark expanse of space I became aware of another layer, it was like a liquid black surface that extended infinitely in all directions, the wisp of thoughts would dance across the surface like mist over a lake, as soon as the formless self that was "I" touched the surface "I" became consumed and drawn down, like tar, the more I fought the deeper it took me until I was consumed entirely. It was at this point I could feel myself with weight and pressure falling slowly ever downwards, as the depth increased the density and weight increased until I felt the passing of a new threshold a transition from liquid to a solid density, all around me I could see the flow of energy, gleaming blue arcs of current in crystallized matter that was only recently a liquid, my pace of decent however did not slow down and like a sudden rush I felt I have passed through the final barrier no longer was I thought formless and drifting, but suddenly I was aware of self and the scenery all around had become blinding and bright with a warm glow, I could see what look like a distant perimeter of clouds and I could hear the whooshing sound of wind, accompanied by the sensation of free falling, the source of light coming from below was a radiant orange and yellow glow. Falling for some time I had became overcome with panic and would be fully consumed, it was at this point I could no longer maintain my state and jolted out of my meditation.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nw15062
Beautifully written!

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Thank you, I took great care to write it in such a way to share the experience as vibrantly as I felt and seen it, I tried to recreate it as art, but no brush stroke can give it justice, and no words can provide a suitable glimpse of the spectacle that I experienced, the sensations and sites was so visceral, that I am afraid that was the best I could do.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Do you have any practical tips for projecting the consciousness out of the body?

Seeme like you're more experienced than me on this and would be nice to hear some advices.

Also, great experience and a life-changing event! After the industrial and technological revolution, the next one will be the consciousness wake up for everyone.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
Do you have any practical tips for projecting the consciousness out of the body?

Seeme like you're more experienced than me on this and would be nice to hear some advices.

Also, great experience and a life-changing event! After the industrial and technological revolution, the next one will be the consciousness wake up for everyone.

Hello Vinifalou

I don't know that i could walk someone through all the way to where i achieve full disassociation (never tried it and doubtful that what works for me would work exactly like that for others) but i can say that a good first step for gaining 'control' over sensory input into your brain would be to focus an area that gives you slight discomfort or pain while sitting or laying down with your eyes closed. Continue to focus on that area giving you discomfort and continue to analyze the sensation of what exactly it is that you are experiencing till the sensation changes; maybe lessening, going numb or disappearing altogether. That is how i would start someone out.

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
something i didnt mention above but it may trigger some recognition in others: During a Flatliner session, where i've planned to die and successfully did so, after the first time that i touch the source, it becomes much more available to me for the next short window of time (maybe 90 minutes) and get access to it more in the sense of a tendril that actually connects or plugs-in to me at the base of where the spine meets the skull.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Well i had a big response to you typed out and i just accidentally deleted it.

I've had a ton of similar experiences as you. I haven't been able to touch source, that sounds like an insanely amazing experience, but i started astral projecting in 2004 and might have an idea of what we are experiencing.

Basically through mediation, visualization, and feeling you can lower your brain waves and balance the left and right hemisphere of your brain.

This causes you to feel the electromagnetic consciousness that creates our physical reality. This is what is controlling our physical bodies.

It's getting late but i'll write more tomorrow when i get a chance, your not crazy, this is the true potential of the human body.

You did an amazing job at describing your experiences, your post really inspired me.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

Well i had a big response to you typed out and i just accidentally deleted it.

I've had a ton of similar experiences as you. I haven't been able to touch source, that sounds like an insanely amazing experience, but i started astral projecting in 2004 and might have an idea of what we are experiencing.

Basically through mediation, visualization, and feeling you can lower your brain waves and balance the left and right hemisphere of your brain.

This causes you to feel the electromagnetic consciousness that creates our physical reality. This is what is controlling our physical bodies.

It's getting late but i'll write more tomorrow when i get a chance, your not crazy, this is the true potential of the human body.

You did an amazing job at describing your experiences, your post really inspired me.

wow, i would love to read more about your experience and what you think it all means or where it leads. Interesting that you think there is something to 'balancing or syncing brain waves' of the two hemispheres. I will keep that in mind next time Im pushing around up there.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I was enjoying a shower one morning, and I was relaxed and listening to the trickling sounds that the water made as it ran down my head and past my ears. I could pick out the different sounds, and each tiny little sound was absolutely crystal clear. As I was focussing on the different crystal clear sounds I turned to face the shower and looked up toward the shower head, and I saw hundreds/thousands of tiny bright sparkles of light falling on me from the direction of the shower head. But I saw no shower head. I saw no four walls of the shower room. I realised I was out of my body. Just like that, and without even trying. It's so easy and simple to do, but when you consciously try to do it it's as if your 'intention' gets in the way. Although with practice it does get easier to do.

My sight followed the sparkles of light as they landed on my body and i put my arm out to look at them as they landed there. But i couldn't see my arm, just the shape of my arm as the water fell there, like I was physically there but invisible. I could see the sparkles on my arm, and they were in what I would describe as a beautiful bluish 'liquid'. If crystal was a liquid, it would look like this stuff. It was beautiful. And stranger still, I could feel or 'sense' the sparkles laughing and excited and joyful that I could see them.

Then I knew that this is what water is. The sparkles are 'life'. Water is alive.

Another time I left my body, again unintentionally. I had just finished praying, asking the Lord to please help me cope with the pain I was in, when I became aware/sensed an extremely powerful energy right next to my left arm. At the same time I had an intense 'thrill' type sensation in my abdomen which made me look down at that area of my body, and what I saw there was a spinning sparkling bright light.
This light was spinning so fast and it was full of sparkles. I could make this light expand and spin faster just by thinking/feeling love.
I noticed that the energy that I could feel to my left would intensify at the same time the spinning light expanded. So I turned to my left to look, and saw a huge beam of light coming down at an angle from above, right next to me. It was no ordinary beam of light, this was a 'solid' light, bright white. I couldn't see through it like you would an ordinary beam/ray of light. The energy within it felt SO UNIMAGINABLY POWERFUL just being next to it, it was pure energy. I wanted to touch it but it was way way too powerful/intense to touch. The next moment I was looking down at myself at a distance from above, I could see myself sat in my living room on the sofa just as I had been when I'd prayed minutes beforehand. I realised I was looking at my physical body from 'inside' the beam of solid light, I felt as if I 'was' the light AND 'part' of it too. I was both. With that realisation I was back in my body in an instant. I have been in awe since.

Anyway I don't want to sound too much as if I've crossed the boundary into insanity so I'll stop here lol.

Have a wonderful day peeps.

edit on 9-3-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Excellent description of the out-of-body experience. There is much to be learned there. I haven't been out in a long time. I got pretty good at it back in my 20s, but made a decision to ignore that realm.

It can be scary until you exchange your fear for fascination. The void is very calm, the falling sensation is actually fun and repeats in a cycle (you never have to hit a bottom). Opening your astral eyes can be difficult when first leaving the body.

Fear based entities are easy to banish if you have no fear of them. You should be careful of traps though. The traps are like a maze of linked together pieces of space-time that have some association to them. Often they are under control of entities that mean you some sort of harm. You can tell which ones have bad intentions because although no lies can happen there, they don't have to tell you the truth. Often they will refuse to give an answer or give you answers that sidestep the questions.

I've never visited the source too often that I can remember, just various planes starting at the "here and now" to the "elsewhere". The future, past and present can get jumbled together or be a pure experience. It always seems like a far more real experience then what you experience in daily life.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Ive been meditating since about 10. It sounds like you take medication, even ibuprophan can do a number on your body while meditating. When I get into that 'deep state', it's because I fully clear my mind, to me & my buddy I taught, we can only describe it as a feeling as 'everything & nothin', for those few moments anything is possible. When I am in it, it seems as though I can control the weather, feel other people's feelings, hear their thoughts, 'predict' the future(analyze by letting my subconscious do the work). Hell in those moments random animals listen to me without speaking a word( I am also a fellow hiker). I have bad vision & i magnified it like I was looking through binoculars for just a few moments of clearing my mind & 'forgetting' everything we have been taught a few years ago. Thanks ive never experienced something like that though. We all have different genetic codes though(superpowers) lol. That is what made me start thinking about the scientific possibilities of the bible, like if I can make my mind believe stuff like that, the bible must have a point I thought. I think the bible is taken to literally personally, it's more scientific than anything, just extremely metaphorical.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Congratulations. You just experience God. That fan blade going WHOOM WHOOM is the OM or AUM. The first vibrational state. The Word spoken by the Concious. The first and last sound.

What a ride!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

After 45+ yrs projecting and meditating? I see nothing in what you explain and how you got there all that unique or unusual. In fact, it appears normal upon your success.

Mine.. as a born sensitive.. I had to learn how to pull back and maintain control... and as a child it frightened me until I could...

Safe travels... Best, MS

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Excellent description of the out-of-body experience. There is much to be learned there. I haven't been out in a long time. I got pretty good at it back in my 20s, but made a decision to ignore that realm.

It can be scary until you exchange your fear for fascination. The void is very calm, the falling sensation is actually fun and repeats in a cycle (you never have to hit a bottom). Opening your astral eyes can be difficult when first leaving the body.

Fear based entities are easy to banish if you have no fear of them. You should be careful of traps though. The traps are like a maze of linked together pieces of space-time that have some association to them. Often they are under control of entities that mean you some sort of harm. You can tell which ones have bad intentions because although no lies can happen there, they don't have to tell you the truth. Often they will refuse to give an answer or give you answers that sidestep the questions.

I've never visited the source too often that I can remember, just various planes starting at the "here and now" to the "elsewhere". The future, past and present can get jumbled together or be a pure experience. It always seems like a far more real experience then what you experience in daily life.

Your experiences above basically describes my ethereal travels but lately it is moving more towards those experiences of the OP, in that, I am experiencing the physical world as a sort of (hard to explain) a merging of energies both physical (electrical/vibrational) and ethereal (also electrical/vibrational?). Somewhat living in both worlds at the same time and 'feeling' or 'acknowledging' sensations or insights that go beyond the earthly plane.

It is also seems serendipitous that you should mention fear-based entitles, as my daughter had a bad experience recently (she described a shadow figure holding her down on the bed of her new apartment) and I have an upcoming date with this entity because I will be staying overnight there to see what is going on there. I have no fear because I do not fear death although I am concerned as to how I will die (not suffering, I hope).

As the OP mentions, death is merely another state of existence/consciousness and when one has left the body, and one was brave enough to linger there and then to become one with the 'all' or 'source', then the truth is revealed to you.

I too decided to ignore that realm because I had/have earthly responsibilities and I am connected to people I would not want to be disconnected with...or perhaps I did not want the disconnect from all this earthly plane can teach me, such as love, wonder, awe and learning. Does the ethereal realm offer all that?
edit on 03CST09America/Chicago00090931 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Marking this to read later.
Will be back.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join