It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation Breakthrough: the source and a new sensory perception for feeling Electro Magnetic waves

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wafflecoptor

I don't know crap about any of this. I've been trying for a while now to wrap my head around it all. I mean, do we really know anything? Even the most spiritual and wisest person may really know nothing of what it all means. What we really are and why we are in these meat sacks. It's understandable people turn to religion, it would be so much easier.

What is the "spirit"? Consciousness? Energy? Are we all just pieces of a collective conscious or individuals? Are we the universe having a human experience only to merge with the universe once again when our meat sacks bite the dust?

These are the questions I seek answers for and at 30 I don't know crap.

Yes, yes and yes.

For myself, i have way more questions than i do answers. I don't suppose that i really have *any* 'true' answers on the subject--not in the sense that we can mathematically prove-out an equation, or a statement of an equality containing variables. What i have for 'answers' now are Intuitive-puzzle-pieces of knowledge, many of which have fallen into place through processes or realizations in a meditative/reflective state.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: nw15062
a reply to: Wafflecoptor

True, often times, as we grow older we become further detached to what we were before life, only on rare occasion does a person experiences death and lives to tell about it, it is in these moments that we get a meager glimpse, but once seen it is never unseen, and a person spends the rest of their life searching for answers. Answers they know will eventually come but only when words can not be spoken, it becomes an itch that can never fully be scratched and yet you never stop reaching for it.

When we learn to connect to the "void", we learn it is not empty and that it simply takes time to develop the sense, to see without eyes, hear without ears, feel without touch, think without thought, for in this place the corporal body does not exist, and all things perceived by the physical can not be perceived in the same manner, all things are reduced to mere information, time here is non-linear, and a great deal of knowledge may be known within an instance, moments can play like endless loops, different times may coexist at once, and all possibilities can branch from every point infinity divisible.

I relate very much to your quite excellent explanation of the "void" experience.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Wafflecoptor

You know more about this than you think, thinking about it too much may in fact be the problem. No one can teach you this, they can attempt to try and describe it as well as words permit, and that is the root of the problem. This realm is always there accessible inside you, information is always freely flowing, however, it is subtle, so subtle that it is near lost in the noise and commotion of ones own thoughts. When one silences their thoughts entirely, they can then perceive the "white noise" inside themselves, this "white noise" is not static it is "the source" and what may seem like random static holds all information.

Each person has to train their mind uniquely, and no two paths may be alike, the destination however remains the same, the goal is to silence ones own thoughts to the extent that thoughts that are not ones own may rise to the surface, it is this state that many possibility opens up. This state is what i call the void, a "place" of what initially appears to be nothingness and yet contains all information. Other people see this state as a "feeling" of peacefulness and overwhelming contentment, nirvana, and even others may perceive it as a sound, a droning hum. The fact of the matter is, only after this state of consciousness can it be rationalized by the physical mind using physical analogs, and then further reduced to spoken language doing it very little justice.

I encourage you to not give up, but not try so hard either. In regards to what is "spirit, consciousness, energy" those answer may be found, but there may not be words to use when comprehension does come. I can only vainly attempt to describe it this way; The universe when reduced to its simplest terms is just information, all things that exist are simple components of the whole, life is nothing more than an abstraction of this information in a form that can experience itself, an entity that can acknowledge its own existence is consciousness, we see ourselves separate from the whole but that is wrong we are simple facets of the universe exploring and experiencing itself, our top layer consciousness as humans experience our lives as individuals, however, on the lowest layer we experience the universe from the source where no information is lost, and all things can be known. This has been called many things the akashic records is just one of the many names.

I hope this helps you on your journey, but remember we all return to "the source" in the end, so to dedicate ones entire worldly experience to simply experience "the source" would be a waste of ones opportunity to simply experience the now. After all, the physical world is still "the source" just perceived external, physically, before being internalized by our minds.

Oh and by the way, the meaning and purpose of life is to experience, so may you experience a great many things and let no two experiences be alike.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Taking the last few days to consolidate my thoughts and craft my approach for further progress gives me a sense for the massive undertaking still ahead of me. At the forefront of my mind is the fact that although I've made formidable developments and discoveries--so much so that my current *momentum* is greater than ever before--I still don't have an overall framework to explain/structure the entire phenomenon and without that, it's difficult to have an end-goal in mind. Imagine trying to study and propose a Unified Field Theory of Physics without first having the underlying laws of Relativity and Quantum Mechanics in your toolbox. How can you know what you're supposed to know when you don't understand the nature of the project itself? In other words, I don't even have a Rumsfeldian known-unknown quantified.

As such, with the aim of continuing to proceed forward, I need to break this down into workable-sized pieces. An approach I would take if tasked to solve a 3-D puzzle with no outline as to the final model. Here is what I have:
I.) The experiences of touching the source.
II.) An understanding of Consciousness as an independent (from our human bodies) entity of thought, action and existence. When we think of ourselves as Homo Sapiens or Humans, we think of ourselves as highly evolved individuals with a body and a mind. I'm sharing that my experience goes a step further than that: that we are explicitly *not* our bodies nor just our minds. That what we in fact *are* is our Consciousness. End of statement.
III.) My spirit/consciousness/soul exists as an independent entity (positionally-speaking) of electromagnetic energy in the form of an oscillating vortex that I can (1) see (2) feel (3) move and (4) use to interact with my body in significant ways that elicit immediate feedback. This component here seems to be my unique piece to work with, as for whatever reason, the veil was lifted on the actual mechanics of how so many metaphysical and paranormal phenomenon may actually work. I am interpreting so many of these types of experiences (and a plethora of mundane daily experiences too) to understand that it’s the manipulation of your spirit energy vortex and its focus/attention that manifests nearly every extra-ordinary or spiritual event.

I.) Touching the Source
The source is the End and the Beginning, the Alpha and the Omega. All answers for understanding our existence and purpose (encompassing *all* metaphysical phenomenon and probably all paranormal phenomenon as well) must tie into the source. For most people that have an Near-Death Experience (NDE) they can encounter anything from the full range of tropes that we now have today: welcomed by a deceased love-one, white-light in a tunnel, warm glow pulling them in, life review, interaction with beings, touching the source and being filled by its energy, etc. Most people may experience only a few of those or they may experience them all but only *remember* parts of the experience upon their return here—or they may have no memory of it at all.

My experience has been quite different from the above and is likely more limited and direct due to the method I manifest the experience itself. Firstly, I have been blessed with having this experience many times and moreover even consciously entering into the void of my own Free Will with the purpose and intention to discover. Leaving aside the technical steps I take to arrive, once ‘free’ from my body I have no visual experience whatsoever and have never interacted with or communicated with an intelligence (other than the source). I must state that I wouldn’t classify the source as ‘an interactive Intelligence’ per se – it simply *is* but more than that, it is *all* there is, was, or ever will be! Imagine being a mosquito that has found yourself floating on the crest of a single wave in the Pacific Ocean—you wouldn’t describe the water interacting with you in a mutual exchange. Nay, the body of water wouldn’t even know about or remark upon your existence. But from your perspective, if you could perceive even a small part of its size and power, then you could barely hold a thought for being filled with awe.

So, we are seeking answers and we have the source—repeatable access to the source—then, obviously, you should go there for the answers to your questions! Right?!

Wrong…

edit on 16-3-2018 by Justshrug because: spacing

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I do not think that it’s possible to get these existential questions answered from contact with the source. There is some component to the experience, or maybe just *my* specific experience, that limits the information/data that I can bring back with me to this conscious experience that I have here, in my body, in this world and all of it under the relentless expansion of Time.

See, this is an aspect of it that I’ve been hesitant to discuss and likely even hesitant to process/internalize because (I) it’s so confounding by the nature of the experience—particularly as a repeated barrier in a repeated process and (II) the potential implications of such a ‘guided-restriction’ of information transfer, if true, are epochal. In all honesty, I’ve procrastinated a full review of this because the implications for a controlled-limit of information transfer fill me with a sense of unease about several possible explanations of the nature and purpose of our existence. In fact, even now, I want to move on quickly to explaining *why* I likely won't be able to get answers from the source experience and move away from further speculation about why there may be a limit or block on accessible knowledge.

From the first time I was jolted by the energy, a part of my experience touching the source has been losing/forgetting some of that exact experience during the transition back of my consciousness reconnecting to my body. If this happened to you only once in this lifetime, then you are blessed—Rejoice! —but it would be quite easy and normal for you to dismiss this ‘forgetfulness’ as simply part of the shock of the entire experience. Even now, I still can’t quite fully process the immensity of it, and I *certainly* cannot explain it to any other living human; bludgeoning around with feeble ‘words’ in a written form of expression. Likewise, I couldn’t immerse you in the plot of Game of Thrones by trying to clumsily structure children’s alphabet blocks.

But having been to the source many times—and arriving there with the Pre-meditation of planning, inquest, rough-outline, modicum of expectation (which is always-and-again blasted away by pure energy)—I am still up against this consistent ‘forgetfulness’ or amnesia regarding anything specific outside of the raw emotions/sense of it all. However, it’s more than simply that, because I have had experiences that I retain where I’ve reached an “Aha!” moment of epiphany and discovery where a piece of knowledge fell into place. And I'm repeating to myself “Ok, don’t forget this! This is what *this* means! Don’t forget it!” over-and-over again, yet sure enough, upon reconnection to my body, I am immediately left blank as to what piece had just clicked into place! “Dammit! I just had it, I figured something out! I forgot it, I couldn’t bring it back! Dammit!” these words coming out of my mouth to my dear friend watching over me just after I took the first dramatic gasps of air. Saying this while I'm still visibly shaking from the energy of the source, like tremors and aftershocks running through my system along fault-lines, jolting my appendages.

Another aspect of the event, is that when you arrive there, at the source, you seem to remember all the times you were there before and any/all knowledge you discovered might be available to you again immediately upon crossing the veil. It may even be that *all* knowledge is available to you! Or all knowledge of your many lifetimes! I can’t be sure as to the upper limit for the capacity of knowledge and understanding there but I can say with confidence that at the lower limit I *do* regain full memory of my prior experiences at the source. Then, coming back again to my body it is all left there, like a torch dropped at a doorway, to be picked up at the void before the source, to once again illuminate the spirit’s connection to the source.

How do I explain this to myself? First, I can express that I'm fortunate to have been able to repeat this process so that I can recognize that there is indeed an amnesic-component innate to it. I think it must be ventured that perhaps the most obvious and direct response is that *I* personally (this mind/consciousness writing this now) has a block or data-threshold that can’t be overcome. There could be innumerable reasons for this and it could be a combination of several factors, ranging from having a weak psychological disposition (*knowing* the real knowledge is too much for my fragile ego/awareness and would destroy my sanity) to simply being utterly overwhelmed by the energy of the source (the magnificence and power of it leaves no room for higher level thoughts, only animal-instinct level firings of thought-images). This seems completely plausible and if we can only examine *this* specimen’s consciousness and event experience then we must only attribute an explanation fitting this individual.

However, it must be mentioned at closing here that there remains the uncomfortable notion that the structured data-barrier is not just my experience but widely applied to most humans experiencing a consciousness in bodies here, under the framework of time. I would encourage the reader to adopt the first notion, that all this structural amnesia is simply my personal block, pertaining to specifically *my* experience. Reading into anything other than that is simply too wide open (and the implications may become overwhelming) and lacking sufficient evidence/experience to interpret it further.

That being said, I await my next journey to the source with both trepidation and excitement. To sense again how far I can hold onto *me* through the journey; the goals and restlessness of my consciousness seeking knowledge. But let us consider if the mosquito were to ask Oceanica Pacifica, while soaking in single trough of her innumerable wavelengths “WHY am I here? WHERE did I come from? WHO are you? WHAT are we doing?” what do you think she would say in response?

edit on 16-3-2018 by Justshrug because: spacing

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Justshrug

I would consult a legitimate teaching master form one of the legitimate traditions.

Of course, it’s a challenge since one has to determine the state of such a teacher themselves and whether they are qualified to guide you.

The state you describe might have something to do with a state of consciousness one goes through on the path of enlightenment.
It may be what the Zen Buddhists call Kensho and or Satori Kenshō
Maybe?

Kensho is a Japanese term from the Zen tradition. Ken means "seeing," shō means "nature, essence".[4][2] Kenshō is an initial insight or awakening, not full Buddhahood.[5] It is to be followed by further training to deepen this insight, and learn to express it in daily life.[6][7][8] The term kenshō is often used interchangeably with satori, which is derived from the verb satoru,[9] and means "comprehension; understanding

Other traditions have similar concepts and names for this experience.

en.wikipedia.org...

In doing this path one usually experiences certain states like this even state of so-called bliss.

Whatever you do, I wish you well and hope your experience will enrich your endeavor

edit on 16-3-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I have found the source is not something you go to, it is you and everything else, it is everything, every moment, every potential, in the form of raw information.

Ever present and just barely perceptible beneath the commotion of ones own individual thoughts.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I would consult a legitimate teaching master form one of the legitimate traditions.

Of course, it’s a challenge since one has to determine the state of such a teacher themselves and whether they are qualified to guide you.

The state you describe might have something to do with a state of consciousness one goes through on the path of enlightenment.
It may be what the Zen Buddhists call Kensho and or Satori Kenshō
Maybe?

Kensho is a Japanese term from the Zen tradition. Ken means "seeing," shō means "nature, essence".[4][2] Kenshō is an initial insight or awakening, not full Buddhahood.[5] It is to be followed by further training to deepen this insight, and learn to express it in daily life.[6][7][8] The term kenshō is often used interchangeably with satori, which is derived from the verb satoru,[9] and means "comprehension; understanding

Other traditions have similar concepts and names for this experience.

en.wikipedia.org...

In doing this path one usually experiences certain states like this even state of so-called bliss.

Whatever you do, I wish you well and hope your experience will enrich your endeavor

@Willtell - thanks so much, i will definitely check this out!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I have found the source is not something you go to, it is you and everything else, it is everything, every moment, every potential, in the form of raw information.

Ever present and just barely perceptible beneath the commotion of ones own individual thoughts.

@nw - agreed

It is always there and it must always be emitting that rhythmic pulsing "WHOOM, WHOOM, WHOOM..." it's just that our modern lives are so distracted with other inputs, sounds, obligations and all that noise can drown out the vibration of the source.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I hope this helps you on your journey, but remember we all return to "the source" in the end, so to dedicate ones entire worldly experience to simply experience "the source" would be a waste of ones opportunity to simply experience the now. After all, the physical world is still "the source" just perceived external, physically, before being internalized by our minds.

Oh and by the way, the meaning and purpose of life is to experience, so may you experience a great many things and let no two experiences be alike.

@nw - i just love this part that you wrote here and it's a great reminder to not get so caught up in the destination that you miss experiencing all the beautiful moments of the journey along the way

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Just to add a scientific depth to what we here are discussing, here is something that you may enjoy looking at.

The Universal String Theory is Consciousness (ATS)

There are three major topics of interest I enjoy to read at great depth, one is theosophical ideology and philosophy (the study of our relation to god and our relation to self.), Quantum science and physics (the study of the fabric of reality and the physical world.), and Anthropology and History (the study ancient cultures and our past.), further more, I enjoy reading about folklore and legends of a history thatmainstream has not fully embraced.

I feel that these three seemingly independent studies are all connected. and the above link talks to two of these areas. All these studies can be broken into two major categories, the metaphysical world, and the physical world, however these are just halves of the whole, characterized by how they are perceived.

It is also interesting that the OP for this article had also flagged this thread in order to return and read, it is clear Muzzleflash has already made the connection.

edit on 17-3-2018 by nw15062 because: Added Comment about OP of linked thread.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Justshrug, If you are interested in what the government has to say about this research and don't mind sifting through countless memos, the CIA released some time ago most their research and paperwork on a project whose intent was remote viewing, but essentially its a developed way access the source with an intent or goal to identify particular information.

Project Stargate (CIA)

This program went on for some time and by many names, they studied Qigong masters, developed a game in the late 80's to search for people with advanced abilities, refined a method to connect, and learned that any one can perceive any event past, present, and future. This project branched off to many later projects most of which are still dark.

One of the reported spin-off projects is the controversial Montauk project, it was alleged to have been based on the idea of remote viewing differemt points in time by means of technological enhancements, the story goes that this project lead to a discovery that ideas could be manifested into reality, that the very fabric of reality could be changed in order to create things, the subjects, however, were often kidnapped runaways who were tortured, when one came to the realization that they were the ones really in control they made something bad, lead to the destruction of the facility and the shuttering of the program. Does this sound familiar? Stranger Things (Netflix Original) was based on this story, in fact they originally wanted to call it the Montauk Project, but this was shot down, so they changed the location and name, the creature she creates was from her imagination and fear, the place she created it from was "the void".

The Montauk Project (ATS)

The danger in remote viewing is isolating the information from the source from your own ideas and knowledge, if you look for a a target location, and the feelings you get lead you to think its a mountain high up, your mind might assume a particular mountain, however, that mental assumption maybe wrong, it could be another one you simply do not know the name of.

In Japan, Sony conducted a study to identify and characterizes the same thing, they found that about anyone can do this as well, but they could not figure out any way to control or profit from these abilities and decided to shelve the research.

Sony ESPER Labs (Disinfo)

You should read A Dweller on two planets by phylos, it is an old 1860 book that although listed as fiction, talks to some of these ideas, the story is about a man who connects to another life, experienced in an advanced society deep in the past before the last ice age, he describes technology we are either only developing now or are on the verge of developing, and yet did not exist or even be conceptualized in the 1800's. He describes radio telescopes, communication tablets with video chat, "night side energy" (dark matter), quantum computer using a crystal lattice, and more importantly an even more advanced society that had moved even further to be able to control the very fabric of reality with nothing but their ability to connect to the source, they needed no written language, no tools, they didn't even need agriculture, but in the end they lost this connection and as a result had to redevelop there whole society from scratch, essentially starting in a pre-technology state.

A Dweller on two planets (Amazon)

edit on 17-3-2018 by nw15062 because: Correction of typos.

edit on 17-3-2018 by nw15062 because: Added reference to Montauk Project and correlation to Stranger Things.

edit on 17-3-2018 by nw15062 because: Added Sony ESPER video.

edit on 17-3-2018 by nw15062 because: Added Stranger Things Video, where from the void her fear manifest the creature.

edit on 17-3-2018 by nw15062 because: Added Video of artwork form The Dweller of two Planets by Phylos.

edit on 17-3-2018 by nw15062 because: Fixed 'when' to 'went'.

edit on 17-3-2018 by nw15062 because: Added detail to Paragraph about Montauk Project.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Just to add a scientific depth to what we here are discussing, here is something that you may enjoy looking at.

The Universal String Theory is Consciousness (ATS)

There are three major topics of interest I enjoy to read at great depth, one is theosophical ideology and philosophy (the study of our relation to god and our relation to self.), Quantum science and physics (the study of the fabric of reality and the physical world.), and Anthropology and History (the study ancient cultures and our past.), further more, I enjoy reading about folklore and legends of a history thatmainstream has not fully embraced.

I feel that these three seemingly independent studies are all connected. and the above link talks to two of these areas. All these studies can be broken into two major categories, the metaphysical world, and the physical world, however these are just halves of the whole, characterized by how they are perceived.

It is also interesting that the OP for this article had also flagged this thread in order to return and read, it is clear Muzzleflash has already made the connection.

Hello nw!

How is your weekend? I really appreciate your time and am grateful for you sharing here with me and everyone! I have *huge* interest in both of your most recent posts and can't wait to go over all the links. I completely agree that in seeking an understanding of Meta-systems/laws it's impossible to separate physics from metaphysics. Fortunately we live in exciting times where momentum has never been greater for pursuing a combined view of many of these topics: spirituality, physics, metaphysics, philosophy, anthropology, theology, mysticism, evolutionary biology, neurochemistry, nutrition & exercise.

I've got a lot going on this weekend but am excited to get into your links (and share them with friends and family) and also to continue writing more about my experience as it evolves

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I am curious if you had an opportunity to read through anything I shared, I spend a lot of hobby and down time mining for data. I have read countless pre-1900 books that carry amazing ideas that modern literature leaves to be desired.

I have learned that in every lie there is some truth, and every truth there is some lie. Our modern world of disinformation and mis-truth is a perfect example of how this is true.

Right now I am reading "The Third Degree" it is an interesting story about a family that is part of a secret group who has transcended the limitation of the material existence. The book is of course pre-1900 literature, when mysticism was not shoe horned into the Tolkien "magic" genre.

I do have a question specifically for you, do you remember your first memory? How early was it? Do you remember from before you knew how to speak? When thoughts were not confined to monologue inside ones own head but was a fusion of emotion, sights, sounds, and feelings?

I ask this because often I get into discussions on how we limit our own potential by our language, we take our thoughts and go through a slow process of converting it into a very limited language in even our heads, we do this despite already knowing the sum of thoughts, and yet we lay it out in a linear progression of internal monologue.

Language is a linear sequence of words pieced together by rules and boundary, but raw thought is not linear, it is not bound by rules, multiple thoughts can stream in parallel, or the sum of information can exist in an instance without the linear progression. Thinking in terms of words is like confining oneself to a 2D plane of existence, when the mind can processes multi-dimensional, your dreams are often this higher level of potential, why not use this, to have the same visual clarity awake with intent, what your dreams can produce when your sub-conscious has the control.

Regarding my first memory, it is before words, before I had this mental dialogue with myself. I remember being shown the sum of three unique lifetimes start to finish as in an instance, or better said all moments simultaneous,I felt I had a choice in a manner of speaking, all the lives to choose from were already complete, outcomes predetermined, the path preordained, I was to choose which experience. I could choose one which things came easy, I would learn very little but life would be good, and would have a hollow contentment. I could choose the difficult one, the one that had lots of hardship and heartache but ultimately gave me the most experience and wisdom. Finally the choice of the middle of the road, neither too hard nor too easy.

I remember choosing the difficult one, the one that would have islands of great joy surrounded by oceans of sorrow, and I saw my struggle, the endless drudgery of my accomplishments leading to rewards for others. But in this life I have found the greatest rewards, I have gained amazing insight, learned countless lessons from the world.

I have learned that despite sailing the ocean of sorrow, that the islands of happiness are so great I gladly accept the voyages, even when I can see the longest voyages are still yet to come. We must understand that good experiences and bad experiences are equal in value, life is the sum of experiences, and that the foot only feels the foot when it touches the ground.

edit on 20-3-2018 by nw15062 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
II.) Consciousness as an independent entity of thought, action and existence.

Today, it has been said that the people of Earth are the middle-children in mankind's steadfast instinctive compulsion to venture outwards as Explorers to all frontiers. By the end of the twentieth century we had sailed, marched, forcibly transplanted, ridden, and drifted to all continents, islands, wild forests, deep canyons, mountain peaks and blue-green waters of our oceans. The work sketched out by early cartographers further defined with the deployment of hundreds of Geo-synchronous satellites. These providing meticulously detailed imagery and longitudinal/latitudinal data of every topographical feature on the planet, precise to within a few meters. Achieving such a remarkable feat of surface exploration while we wait for the development and discovery of the full range of technologies, manufacturing processes and mathematics/physics needed to push outward into our next frontier: the stars.

We are still in the infancy stages of our venturing outside of our planet's atmosphere, with nearly 5 decades passing since our last Apollo lunar mission. And, unlike all of our prior history of exploration, this expanse is *not* open to anyone or any group with the logistical means to store a few meals and potable water. All constraints being severely limiting to where only a government (or combined governments in the ESA and ISS) agency funded by the taxation of millions of people can undertake an expedition. And even this is still extremely risky and fraught with the very real potential for a complete disaster and loss of human life for the intrepid explorers. However, very recently we can now observe a blooming of private sector-based space exploration on the horizon, borne out of the aspirations of the wealthiest Billionaires in our societies. The motivations for founding these companies exist on a blended spectrum, from the potentiality of massive profits from mining rare minerals and resources (like H3 and REE's) to the ideological precept that our species *must* inhabit more than one planet to ensure the survivability of homo sapiens in the event of a cataclysmic event, such as meteor/comet impact, viral/bacterial epidemic, solar flare or the rise of the machines in the form of supra-intelligent non-benevolent AI. The roster of organizations in this new space race include: Blue Origins of Jeff Bezos, SpaceX of Elon Musk, Stratolaunch of Paul Allen, Virgin Galactic of Richard Branson and Bigelow Aerospace of Robert Bigelow. The private sector space race is extremely exciting and an obvious foreshadowing of our next physical realm for exploration and discovery but will remain out of the purview of you or I for generations to come. On the other hand, there remains another expanse wide open for deep and momentous discovery—and access is available to each and every living human: the frontier of Consciousness.

It is precisely this frontier of inner self-reflection that I find myself having passed the selection criteria, medical review, training, pre-mission planning and briefing, and receiving my mission patch all in less than a second when I close my eyes to focus on my breathe. My rocket boosters have counted down and fired off in one moment, as I feel the first breathe softly brushing against my nostrils and expanding my lungs. Flight Control notes a mild vibration in the aft booster of some concern, while my thoughts are lost to what I will have for dinner tonight, but then I notice this and allow my thoughts to drift away and return my focus to the breathe—just the breathe. Each time I blast off on an exploratory mission, there is no guarantee that I will discovery anything new. Moreover, in an interestingly converse relationship, the harder I try to achieve something, the less likely I may be able to achieve anything at all! But I can be wholly assured that I will come back from my journey completely safe and sound in mind and body and feeling more relaxed, peaceful, and centered than before I left.

This frontier of exploring human consciousness *needs* an interdisciplinary approach to include Neuroscientists, Psychologists, Neuropharmacologists and other experts enabled with our most cutting-edge equipment, machines and analysis tools available including magnetoencephalography (MEG), functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI), and electroencephalography (EEG). To compliment this interdisciplinary approach, we can document our experiences as individuals, Democratizing or crowd-sourcing one part of the overall study and exploration of human consciousness. This is the facet of this expanse of exploration that excites me the most, because it is accessible to any and every person. Certainly, if you are able to read this right now, then you have the full capability and capacity to slap on your mission patch, close your eyes and blast off on your first journey into the unknown!

edit on 21-3-2018 by Justshrug because: spacing

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: nw15062
Hello nw!

unfortunately i havent yet. extremely busy weekend that rolled into the start of this week. I'll come back and share my thoughts after I get time to dig into it.

As to your question regarding my first memories: well there is a lot i can say about that, which ties into really one of the major reasons why i put myself on this path of meditation and my initial conviction that all things 'spiritual' were a man-made deceit. I plan to write about this at quite length in the future. Thanks for sharing your story!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I'm not sure if this has been shared but this FOIA declassifed CIA document about the "gateway experience" is has so much in common with many of the experiences you've described.

Truly inspiring, thanks so much for sharing.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Galixcee

I'm not sure if this has been shared but this FOIA declassifed CIA document about the "gateway experience" is has so much in common with many of the experiences you've described.

Truly inspiring, thanks so much for sharing.

Thanks Galixcee. I will check out that pdf link.

I've continued writing about my experiences since this original post and the act of writing itself has been both a catalyst and an accelerant for leaps and bounds in progress. Today, only 8 weeks out, Im amazed to look over my first four posts in this. The immensity of everything that has happened and occurred since i began writing is too large to even process. I've had to intentionally put a pause on my spiritual development, having found that excitement and unbound curiosity can push me too far, too fast.

I've written 55,000+ words since I started--knowing i was going to write a book within the first several days of expansive progress and discovery. Feeling so compelled to write about it that there wasn't any real choice in the matter. I've never been so inspired in my life

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join