It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation Breakthrough: the source and a new sensory perception for feeling Electro Magnetic waves

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: Wafflecoptor
You should go read a dimethyltryptamine trip report, strikingly similar

Perhaps, but I don't feel any distortion at all while exploring the ethereal while not on any drugs, nor in a sleeping or meditative state. However, case participants on '___' appear to be disoriented, so I would hazard a guess that they are unable to make sense of their experience, or have any measure of control while experiencing it. Then add in what the participants may have read previously or had suggested to them as to what they may expect, then you have one big messy study.

One question that they do not expect to answer is why '___' exists in nature. “The '___' question is more for '___' enthusiasts, perhaps,” says Carhart-Harris. But the question of why humans possess a specific serotonin receptor that '___' binds to is a big one, he says. Read next The hidden, potentially life-threatening, cost Brexit could have on the UK The hidden, potentially life-threatening, cost Brexit could have on the UK By Liat Clark “As far as we know it’s one particular serotonin receptor that’s key to how these drugs work in the brain. It’s a big curiosity and a question that is unanswered in science. What are these receptors for, and what do they do?”

www.wired.co.uk...

Dimethyltryptamine ('___'), also known as N,N-dimethyltryptamine, is a naturally-occurring tryptamine and potent psychedelic drug, found not only in many plants, but also in trace amounts in the human body where its natural function is undetermined. '___' is created in small amounts by the human body during normal metabolism by the enzyme tryptamine-N-methyltransferase. Many cultures, indigenous and modern, ingest '___' as a psychedelic in extracted or synthesized forms.

During your REM (rapid eye movement) cycle of sleep, this chemical is released into the bloodstream. This is what causes you to dream, and have a sense of “being” while you are in that dream process. Why this chemical is released during your REM cycle? That is one of the many mysteries surrounding this chemical compound. This is one of the many reasons why '___' is becoming more well-known in our society today.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Indeed it is a substance, like many, that is highly under studied. I am aware of everything you have quoted. I have "researched" dimethyltryptamine extensively. I find that it is possibly part of the same realm however with less control than the experiences in this thread. D M T thrusts you into the realm rather then getting there through meditation.

There are many similarities like the feeling of just knowing, rather than words being used. the entity that some have mentioned in this thread, the being some liken to "god". The dark entities that are lurking but cannot be seen. The difficulty describing the experience to someone who has not experienced it. The feeling of dying or having a complete ego death.

whose to say the experiences in this thread are also simply the mind playing back what it has already seen or heard, rather than a real place?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I had a worry that after such huge strides and leaps in progress I would wake up the following mornings and only retain partial ability or sense for this new experience of connecting my energy vortex with the other electromagnetic points on my field. I have had this type of rocky progress in the past; two steps forward, one step backwards. To my surprise and delight, I now have several consecutive days of 'control' and ability to send my vortex into a loop connecting my EM points! Yesterday while relaxing in a sitting position, it simply fell into this loop subconsciously and continued for several minutes on its own—giving me that wobbly-body-shaking sensation that you get when popping out of sleep. It’s just astounding to experience it the first time, but then to get that reassurance that it *is* indeed real by repeating it and then manipulating it. Changing the direction of the rotation and the orientation of the rotation; adjusting the speed. All of which provide congruent sensations in line with what you would expect to sense with each manipulation or adjustment.

I took a bike ride today and found myself sending my vortex in this loop while coasting through sections of the trail. However, the majority of my ride was dominated in thought about all the ideas/knowledge that came with this new connection and control. Re-examining so many situations in my life where the determining factor was the underlying energy (negative or positive) or attention/awareness from the EM points. Re-examining all the people I've known and have been close to with the approach that their EM points caused, affected or defined a significant part of their personality and behavior.

Thinking about music and how it's relationship has forever been connected to spirituality in homo sapiens sapiens. From tribal drums and ceremonial community dancing around a fire, to today's Western experience of music likely being the first 'touch' of spirituality in this specific form of ethereal energetic vibration. How can a 13-year old be so deeply affected by music, when listening alone? Because the designed shaping of rhythms and vibrations that we produce into music can produce a vibrational effect in the listener and create this connection between some or all of their EM field points. Now, this is all happening subconsciously, but nevertheless it is a tangible and overwhelmingly powerful phenomenon. I was contemplating the religious or spiritual experience being a part of large audiences at live music events and concerts. This is perhaps a phenomenon that many can relate to; the feeling or sense of large groups of people being on the same frequency or emotional vibration accompanied by a sense of connectedness or unity in this large EM field that everyone is contributing to and sharing alike.

I could sense that exercise or strenuous cardiovascular activity can energize some of your EM points and shake them up, in the sense that you could unblock a negative/toxic fixation or issue by taking a jog or any similar activity. How much of the wellness and stress-reduction effect from physical exercise comes from this aspect of subconsciously connecting and shuffling energy between your EM points? How much of that is related to the neurotransmitter release of serotonin and dopamine in your GI system and your brain? Specifically, does the act of •Exercise-->EM field balance-->Serotonin & Dopamine release through blood-brain barrier-->Feeling of wellness and relaxing?

I was wondering about how many other activities stimulate or energize the EM field points within your body? Certainly, passionate sex with a loved one can do this but maybe in only one or two specific regions. Then, I'm reminded of an amazing 'tantric' experience that happened once and never again since. I now understand the *mechanics* of exactly how this happened and how to replicate it in the future. It is a sexual experience undoubtedly separate and beyond what even two loved ones in a healthy and positive instance of love-making will experience.

I feel like with my newly realized understanding of EM field points and their significance to us, I have been re-analyzing and reverse engineering nearly every major event or relationship that each special person that has shared with me.

Some other thoughts that I want to mark here for possibly further exploration and written elaboration:
--the energy vortex and understanding the mechanics of how Remote Viewing and other phenomenon may 'work' in this context
--implications for the energy vortex having quantum mechanic-like properties; functioning more like a wavelength or cloud vs a particle-point
--is this energy vortex not my 'soul' but actually the manifestation of my conscious/subconscious 'focus' point?
--what happened when I first dropped into my heart EM point and how to interpret it
--what happened when I charged the lowest EM point located in my pelvic area
--if my approach toward a death experience is to fully disconnect all input sensations into my consciousness, then what I've likely done is created or added entirely *new* input connections to new sensations--and this is how/why I suddenly had an ability to sense my electromagnetic field and vortex
--if the energy vortex is indeed my 'soul' then how is it possible that for months I had no idea of what it might be? the disconnect here is simply too jarring

It has occurred to me more than once that my entire approach and experience to all this metaphysical phenomenon has been 'backwards' from most others' experience. Meaning that I sense I'm approaching this from the opposite end and trying to reverse engineer it by disassembly of mechanics or sensations that I can test. It just strikes me as so odd and unusual that my first steps into all this come from being able to first have a sense of this energy vortex, and then to figure out that it is in some way related or connected to me.

I can't recall ever reading about or hearing of such an approach and maybe that's why it's been so difficult to find any guide, resource or mentor that I could connect with. I would love to hear people's thoughts on this!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: yughii
WOW. You are very accomplished in this stuff. Very clear and precise as well. We should remember that people like you are exploring the inner and non - "real" space as much as any scientist explores the outer or so called real world.

My only concern is since your picture seems to represent an Atlas type figure and your name includes 'shrug' that you are an omen of an Atlas Shrugged scenario. What if all the 'spiritual' types left suddenly? Would the world remain balanced?

The Buddhists say that the effect on the world of a meditating monk or guru is imponderable. I only wonder what would happen if all of 'you' left suddenly?

I started this question only 37% seriously but now at the bottom here I am about 87% curious.

You may consider this question as rhetorical if you like.

Hello yughii -

haha! I do not feel 'accomplished' at all, to select one word, it would be "confused" -- in my perfect world I would have a mentor close to me that could walk me through all these unbelievable experiences and sensations. I wont vanish, haha, I love life and I love those around me. Even though i have a strong feeling that the place you go to when your body experiences death is warm and far more amazing than anything we experience here outside of fleeting moments, I feel a strong connection to the people surrounding me and would not want to leave anyone. I feel compelled to learn more about this phenomenon so i can share it with others around me to enrich the happiness and experience of their lives.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Briefly... Let go of your old expectations, don't think anymore during, or analyze.. Go with it wherever and however it comes.

You shouldn't be thinking at all.. Like watching a movie.. Observe all around you. When you remove the "self" from the experience... you'll find an immediate difference.

Like a driverless car: get in, close your eyes, and let it take you where it will. With practice, you can direct it, stop along the way... even change destinations and moving directions.

I've been referred to as a "leaper"..the ability to "leave" under 3-5 minutes with little or no effort.. Which is what scared me as a child..

The dark entites can masquerade as an old friend, a deceased loved one or family member... which is why its important to realize that in your excitement upon meeting..

Yes... they can be visual or just an impulse.. Go with your gut feelings and always "see" yourself surrounded by white light (mine is yellow-gold and white).. Tell them to go and they will.

Best..... Anyrime.. MS

Thanks MS! Truly appreciate your words and advice. I struggle greatly with 'visualization' or 'mental imagery' so I need to take any and all alternative approaches to this that i can!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Indeed it is a substance, like many, that is highly under studied. I am aware of everything you have quoted. I have "researched" dimethyltryptamine extensively. I find that it is possibly part of the same realm however with less control than the experiences in this thread. D M T thrusts you into the realm rather then getting there through meditation.

There are many similarities like the feeling of just knowing, rather than words being used. the entity that some have mentioned in this thread, the being some liken to "god". The dark entities that are lurking but cannot be seen. The difficulty describing the experience to someone who has not experienced it. The feeling of dying or having a complete ego death.

whose to say the experiences in this thread are also simply the mind playing back what it has already seen or heard, rather than a real place?

@Wafflecopter - There is so much to be said about this. Briefly, I can share my thoughts that specific compounds in the tryptamine family have the potential to produce many of the same experiences one can achieve in deep meditation/prayer. Their utility is such, that you could possibly have an experience in one day, with no prior experience in meditation, that might take an experienced meditator years to achieve. So think of it like a 'window' into the experience and your goal is to bridge the gap between the two so that you can develop the control and confidence to reach these places on your own, at your will.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justshrug

Briefly... Let go of your old expectations, don't think anymore during, or analyze.. Go with it wherever and however it comes.

You shouldn't be thinking at all.. Like watching a movie.. Observe all around you. When you remove the "self" from the experience... you'll find an immediate difference.

Like a driverless car: get in, close your eyes, and let it take you where it will. With practice, you can direct it, stop along the way... even change destinations and moving directions.

I've been referred to as a "leaper"..the ability to "leave" under 3-5 minutes with little or no effort.. Which is what scared me as a child..

The dark entites can masquerade as an old friend, a deceased loved one or family member... which is why its important to realize that in your excitement upon meeting..

Yes... they can be visual or just an impulse.. Go with your gut feelings and always "see" yourself surrounded by white light (mine is yellow-gold and white).. Tell them to go and they will.

Best..... Anyrime.. MS

Thanks MS! Truly appreciate your words and advice. I struggle greatly with 'visualization' or 'mental imagery' so I need to take any and all alternative approaches to this that i can!

You bet... Take all the advice you can get from as many sources as you can... And formulate your own methods.

Here is a thought for you I was given by a monk... We have one body accessing many new worlds...and not many worlds accessing one body. What lies within carries without.... Best again... MS
edit on 11-3-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Best..... Anyrime.. MS

You bet... Take all the advice you can get from as many sources as you can... And formulate your own methods.

Here is a thought for you I was given by a monk... We have one body accessing many new worlds...and not many worlds accessing one body. What lies within carries without.... Best again... MS

So, what lies within carries without? Is that written in stone, or in soul?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Beautifully written. Reminds me of the experiences of the teacher Lester Levenson. He talks about releasing layers of his ego desires, mostly, wanting approval, wanting to control, and wanting survival and focusing on the feeling of love and eventually spending long periods of time outside of his body, exploring, sometimes having to restart his heart when returning after being away for so long. He also talks about needing to walk off all the intense feelings of joy and bliss, he said that at first it was almost too good and he had to walk it off for hours, then eventually that intense joy settled into a feeling of peace that was even better than the joy. He reached such a high state of consciousness that eventually he couldn't really relate to human emotions and then started a long process of coming back down. He spent hours watching tv until he could relate to something that made him laugh or cry. Then he began teaching others how to do what he did. He believed that we can get caught up in the game of being human for very long periods of time and that those who were interested in getting free should have a way to do it. The Sedona Method is a collection of some of the techniques he taught. I have had great success with it over the years. I've come to a place where I don't care about others approval because I know my ego is not real. You can find videos of him teaching on youtube. Also look into Nanci Danison's near death experience on youtube, it reminds me of your story as well. She seems to have gone farther into the death experience including with joining the energy of god then anyone I know of. She talks about how many people who return after a near death experience bring back some sort of gift. Like some are more aware intuitively, some have healing gifts. She feels like she brought back the gift of memory and was able to bring back more awareness of the death experience than most because it was her desire to help others understand it. Thought I would share because I really enjoyed reading your experiences which have inspired me to continue meditating. Thanks for your post.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: utahuman
Beautifully written. Reminds me of the experiences of the teacher Lester Levenson. He talks about releasing layers of his ego desires, mostly, wanting approval, wanting to control, and wanting survival and focusing on the feeling of love and eventually spending long periods of time outside of his body, exploring, sometimes having to restart his heart when returning after being away for so long. He also talks about needing to walk off all the intense feelings of joy and bliss, he said that at first it was almost too good and he had to walk it off for hours, then eventually that intense joy settled into a feeling of peace that was even better than the joy. He reached such a high state of consciousness that eventually he couldn't really relate to human emotions and then started a long process of coming back down. He spent hours watching tv until he could relate to something that made him laugh or cry. Then he began teaching others how to do what he did. He believed that we can get caught up in the game of being human for very long periods of time and that those who were interested in getting free should have a way to do it. The Sedona Method is a collection of some of the techniques he taught. I have had great success with it over the years. I've come to a place where I don't care about others approval because I know my ego is not real. You can find videos of him teaching on youtube. Also look into Nanci Danison's near death experience on youtube, it reminds me of your story as well. She seems to have gone farther into the death experience including with joining the energy of god then anyone I know of. She talks about how many people who return after a near death experience bring back some sort of gift. Like some are more aware intuitively, some have healing gifts. She feels like she brought back the gift of memory and was able to bring back more awareness of the death experience than most because it was her desire to help others understand it. Thought I would share because I really enjoyed reading your experiences which have inspired me to continue meditating. Thanks for your post.

Obscure, to say the least. His legacy, to say the least.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

@utahuman - I will *definitely* check out Levenson and Danison's experiences and work. Thanks so much for your post. Extremely interested in Danison's description of the source because there is indeed a consistent amnesic component to the death experience almost like an information barrier that doesnt let you bring all the data back, but you remember when you get there what you knew from the previous times. I haven't mentioned this aspect of it yet as I was thinking i could make an entire post about it. My perspective is approaching it from a point of view that has been there many times and wrestles with the almost guided-like restriction of knowledge across the barrier.
edit on 11-3-2018 by Justshrug because: spacing

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

@utahuman - I will *definitely* check out Levenson and Danison's experiences and work. Thanks so much for your post. Extremely interested in Danison's description of the source because there is indeed a consistent amnesic component to the death experience almost like an information barrier that doesnt let you bring all the data back, but you remember when you get there what you knew from the previous times. I haven't mentioned this aspect of it yet as I was thinking i could make an entire post about it. My perspective is approaching it from a point of view that has been there many times and wrestles with the almost guided-like restriction of knowledge across the barrier.

Ok, i just watched seven of Nanci Danison's youtube videos. I had never heard of her before today and I'm amazed at the fact that she also calls it "The Source" and that it was described to her as that, unequivocally. She comes from a strong upbringing, indoctrination and education as a Christian (Catholic). She goes on to describe that Source is something well beyond the man-made constructs of all organized polytheistic and monotheistic religions throughout our species history. She describes it as the creator of everything, but that it did not *directly* create, instead creating the rules (physics) and providing the energy that let all galaxies, stars, planets and all forms of life grow. So much of what she says is exactly what my impression and experience of the source and death experience is like. Wow!

Honestly I'm so amazed by her precise choice of words: "source" or "the source"! Yes, we came from it, we are connected to it, even now, and we go back to it (and then come back again).

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

@Wafflecopter - There is so much to be said about this. Briefly, I can share my thoughts that specific compounds in the tryptamine family have the potential to produce many of the same experiences one can achieve in deep meditation/prayer. Their utility is such, that you could possibly have an experience in one day, with no prior experience in meditation, that might take an experienced meditator years to achieve. So think of it like a 'window' into the experience and your goal is to bridge the gap between the two so that you can develop the control and confidence to reach these places on your own, at your will.

Are the experiences so different? I think using a plant to reach a different realm is no less than using meditation. Amazonian tribes have been using plants to visit these realms for thousands of years. We are all just trying to understand the places beyond the physical.

It is a much quicker way to get there, however much more risky. So much information in 10 minutes can be too much for most people. With an open mind, the experience can be just as rewarding as years of meditation, though it can take years to process one breakthrough trip.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Wafflecoptor

Death, ultimately a peaceful respite from the cacophony of life, we are born crying from the excess of stimulation, eventually we adapt and learn to live with it, in time we reach back for moments of peace and calmness, we reach back to the moments before our life, a time when we are infinite and boundless, an endless oneness free of all burdens and constraints.

To live between the these two worlds allows one to appreciate both sides, and brings a greater meaning to ones life.

I wonder how much meaning is lost in peoples lives who never find their inner peace, the calm at the center of their storms they call their life.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Well JustShrug, you've kept me awake well past my bedtime with an early work meeting tomorrow, but your enthusiasm combined with your exceptional writing-style has drawn me in.

I feel that I have a lot to offer on this subject, both in terms of experiences and my own thoughts and musings. But before I get to them (and my sleep), just had a few sporadic questions and concerns for tonight.

You seem to be drawn, almost instinctively into describing all of this as your death experiences. Each time you referred to it like that it drew me out from my complete immersion of your surreal experiences. Almost like you had an internal agenda to describe it that way. Why must it be death? I understand that yes this is likely what happens when the time does come - but why can't it be that you've instead simply achieved an enlightened state of existence?

I understand you completely when you describe your "senses" as simply electrical signals sent to your brain for a variety of reasons. ---For example, touching the hot burner on the stove causes "pain" - which is simply your subconscious recognizing that this experience will cause material damage to your temporary meat-bag homo sapien sapien body, potentially rendering it ineffective in certain ways if you continue to touch the stove, so don't do it again! Your mind is basically telling you that your physical body should "hurt" as a lesson learned when you touch that, but does it truly "hurt"? --- Just like you focusing on shedding of the layers of sensations, and feeling the breeze from your fan on your body, and being able to simply ignore the electrical impulses, you can learn to control almost anything. This can have dramatic implications if you think about it. Question is whether you've ever used (or THOUGHT to use) some of these inadvertently learned abilities in means other than meditation and going back to the source?

6-12 hours a day is a lot of time to dedicate to your new found practice, when do you find the time!

Your thread seems to be shifting into more discussion about controlling your EM field and vortex, that's fine but some of my questions geared around your first post about "consciousness". When you first described this sensation, your epiphany was that this strange thing you were feeling in and around your body wasn't anything to be scared of...it was simply and in fact, you! (a very Interstellar moment, i loved reading that part of your post). So what you've now discovered to be your Electromagnetic-field, this vortex that you can send around your body and to various chakras, do you still consider this to be your "Conscious self"? Your "soul"? Or are you beginning to trend into a more scientific approach and say that there are actual physics and quantum mechanics behind this, and it's more of a natural EM field that the human body generates and just science hasn't yet quantified? Curious about your thoughts on that one.

I have a ton more questions, and my own insights and experiences to share when i have more time. But for now...take care.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: nw15062

Very poetic nw, complete ego death, if it is the same place you speak of, way beyond the physical, the ultimate freedom. Being able to see and know everything in an instant, to know what is not possible in the material world. However being able to process the information in the physical world is not always possible.

I question whether the leaders of this planet know and have access to this realm. Making the plants that give us access to these realms as illegal as possible. To me, that validates the power these plants have.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

True, often times, as we grow older we become further detached to what we were before life, only on rare occasion does a person experiences death and lives to tell about it, it is in these moments that we get a meager glimpse, but once seen it is never unseen, and a person spends the rest of their life searching for answers. Answers they know will eventually come but only when words can not be spoken, it becomes an itch that can never fully be scratched and yet you never stop reaching for it.

When we learn to connect to the "void", we learn it is not empty and that it simply takes time to develop the sense, to see without eyes, hear without ears, feel without touch, think without thought, for in this place the corporal body does not exist, and all things perceived by the physical can not be perceived in the same manner, all things are reduced to mere information, time here is non-linear, and a great deal of knowledge may be known within an instance, moments can play like endless loops, different times may coexist at once, and all possibilities can branch from every point infinity divisible.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ajax
Well JustShrug, you've kept me awake well past my bedtime with an early work meeting tomorrow, but your enthusiasm combined with your exceptional writing-style has drawn me in.

I feel that I have a lot to offer on this subject, both in terms of experiences and my own thoughts and musings. But before I get to them (and my sleep), just had a few sporadic questions and concerns for tonight.

You seem to be drawn, almost instinctively into describing all of this as your death experiences. Each time you referred to it like that it drew me out from my complete immersion of your surreal experiences. Almost like you had an internal agenda to describe it that way. Why must it be death? I understand that yes this is likely what happens when the time does come - but why can't it be that you've instead simply achieved an enlightened state of existence?

I understand you completely when you describe your "senses" as simply electrical signals sent to your brain for a variety of reasons. ---For example, touching the hot burner on the stove causes "pain" - which is simply your subconscious recognizing that this experience will cause material damage to your temporary meat-bag homo sapien sapien body, potentially rendering it ineffective in certain ways if you continue to touch the stove, so don't do it again! Your mind is basically telling you that your physical body should "hurt" as a lesson learned when you touch that, but does it truly "hurt"? --- Just like you focusing on shedding of the layers of sensations, and feeling the breeze from your fan on your body, and being able to simply ignore the electrical impulses, you can learn to control almost anything. This can have dramatic implications if you think about it. Question is whether you've ever used (or THOUGHT to use) some of these inadvertently learned abilities in means other than meditation and going back to the source?

6-12 hours a day is a lot of time to dedicate to your new found practice, when do you find the time!

Your thread seems to be shifting into more discussion about controlling your EM field and vortex, that's fine but some of my questions geared around your first post about "consciousness". When you first described this sensation, your epiphany was that this strange thing you were feeling in and around your body wasn't anything to be scared of...it was simply and in fact, you! (a very Interstellar moment, i loved reading that part of your post). So what you've now discovered to be your Electromagnetic-field, this vortex that you can send around your body and to various chakras, do you still consider this to be your "Conscious self"? Your "soul"? Or are you beginning to trend into a more scientific approach and say that there are actual physics and quantum mechanics behind this, and it's more of a natural EM field that the human body generates and just science hasn't yet quantified? Curious about your thoughts on that one.

I have a ton more questions, and my own insights and experiences to share when i have more time. But for now...take care.

@Ajax - really great post, thanks! I hope to try to answer your questions and would love to discuss with you.

I understand what you're saying about my consistent referencing to it as a 'death' event. It's interesting that you ask why it can't just be a state of enlightened consciousness--why does it *have* to be 'death'? Well, there is so much i can say about the distinct experience of touching the source--i plan to do 2-3 posts alone just on this event--but for now, let's focus on what makes my experience of touching the source *different* from achieving a higher state of consciousness.

For most people that encounter a Near Death Experience (NDE) they will often approach it through a manner in which their human body has stopped functioning. Or, more directly, their cardiovascular system has quit. This will cease producing/sending electrical signals and weaken/disconnect their electromagnetic field. To reach an NDE in this manner, the viewer may just simply find themselves outside their body one moment, with a conscious awareness of being there and maybe an awareness of a warmth/light/glow calling to them, but maybe not a sense that they've even 'died' or a continuous sense of how they arrived to where they are. This experience can be quite pleasant and then, of course, the next step of touching the source or being filled by it is astoundingly unique and sublime.

When reading about NDE's, this is the 'textbook' case and seems to be on the common side of a truly-uncommon life event. However, due to the manner in which i create my NDE, by untethering the cords of input that connect my consciousness to my body here, my path is *extremely* jarring and chaotic. I truly experience a disassembly and shattering of everything in every cell, accompanied by a fear of this process. I can expand on the feeling of fear: it's a sudden worry in all of your conscious being that if you disassemble and 'destroy' yourself in this manner, fully, then maybe there will be nothing left in the after or no way to return to what you think of as 'you'.

Another aspect of the entire event that precludes me from labeling it a 'higher state of consciousness' (other than the fact that I would be embarrassed for presenting myself as some meditator with *any* level of achievement) is that when you are there at the source, either (I) you do not have full capacity/thinking in your consciousness or (II) there is a component to the process that limits the amount of information/knowledge you can bring back. For me, it most definitely *is* a death experience; it *is* jarring and although i want a reader to have an engaging flow in my posts, i almost *do* feel like I need to underscore the severity of the experience to anyone that hasn't been through it. I find that it's been helpful to me to share my experience as descriptively and honestly as i possibly can.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ajax
.....Question is whether you've ever used (or THOUGHT to use) some of these inadvertently learned abilities in means other than meditation and going back to the source?

Your thread seems to be shifting into more discussion about controlling your EM field and vortex, that's fine but some of my questions geared around your first post about "consciousness". When you first described this sensation, your epiphany was that this strange thing you were feeling in and around your body wasn't anything to be scared of...it was simply and in fact, you! (a very Interstellar moment, i loved reading that part of your post). So what you've now discovered to be your Electromagnetic-field, this vortex that you can send around your body and to various chakras, do you still consider this to be your "Conscious self"? Your "soul"? Or are you beginning to trend into a more scientific approach and say that there are actual physics and quantum mechanics behind this, and it's more of a natural EM field that the human body generates and just science hasn't yet quantified?

@Ajax - your question: whether you've ever used (or THOUGHT to use) some of these inadvertently learned abilities in means other than meditation and going back to the source?

great question. I've recently been mulling over the connection between the specific process i use to disconnect inputs between my human body's brain and my consciousness. More directly, how my newly developed sense to detect and feel electromagnetic interactions could have come about in the first place. I have walked myself through a very simply deduction (or reduction) that if my understanding of my process for creating an NDE is true, then i *can* exert a level of control over what input signals are connecting to share/display data between my body and my mind. If I can exert a level of control over what new connections are added, then would i be able to create a new input connection for something like telepathic empathy (feeling the emotions of people without verbal/visual interaction)? Well, it appears that something happened creating a sense for EM fields so then the question becomes can i influence this process consciously/directly? This is something that i need to explore. Perhaps the time and place to undertake such activity would be on the threshold of complete disassociation? In this moment would I be able to 'reach out' for a new sensation and try to 'feel' it, then connecting a new thread of input between my body and mind? Wow, pretty damn exciting to think about it, haha!

@Ajax - "6-12 hours a day" -

Haha, not for long! What actually happened to me to kick off this most recent bout of focus and progress was that I caught sick and was laid on my backside for almost a week. I had a severe cold with congestion where i pretty much did not leave my bed for 4 days. So i found myself with both a large chunk of 'free time' and also not much to do but zone out with Netflix droning in the background. It was in this state that the oscillation/buzzing of my energy vortex really became overwhelming and then became the focus of my attention. And with hindsight I am *SO* damn thankful that I caught sick and fell into this singular focus!

@Ajax - " So what you've now discovered to be your Electromagnetic-field, this vortex that you can send around your body and to various chakras, do you still consider this to be your "Conscious self"? Your "soul"? Or are you beginning to trend into a more scientific approach and say that there are actual physics and quantum mechanics behind this, and it's more of a natural EM field that the human body generates and just science hasn't yet quantified? Curious about your thoughts on that one"

Yes, great question and really probably the biggest question I have. I honestly don't know. I don't know if this energy vortex is my actual consciousness or if it is what we would call a 'soul' or if it is simply the current focal point of my combined conscious-and-subconscious being. This is just completely wide open for me and has implications/connections to philosophy/spirituality/metaphysics/quantum mechanics etc.

Here is one thought that completely hijacked my brain for an entire evening a few days ago: *IF* this oscillating energy vortex is my soul, then how could i go for 4 months with constant interaction with it and not have the slightest inclination nor intuition that it is something as fundamentally important as my soul???!!!!

Yes, this statement is so disconcerting and irreconcilable with what you would expect, that it completely dominated my thoughts for an entire evening, pushing out all other thoughts and making it difficult for me to even carry on a phone conversation with my sister. You have to understand how many times I was frightened by this 'thing' that bumped around, in-and-out of my head, fluttering on my face at night with the power and compulsion of an Amazonian moth wired to a car battery. How many times did I let myself take a few steps down the path of thinking this *might* be what you see in Films and TV; a "demon" or some such thing. How could my 'soul' even allow that to happen? Whew!

A few nights ago, i am in a meditative state and i am specifically focusing on this question: is this vortex my soul? If it is my soul, can i connect it to my conscious mind that is connected to this material brain, inside this animal body?

My approach here is that there *should* be some mechanic for information exchange between the entities. Pointedly, (a) if this is my soul, and (b) it has existed before this body, and (c) it has come from the source then it would carry data/knowledge with it. As of yet, there has been no transfer of information outside of the EM field interaction which let's me know it's location (or it's locations of focus). Rather, i should be pedantic and state that I have not consciously noted a direct transfer of information. It could be (yet another) circumstance where my expectations [think: digital download of universal knowledge] made me blind to a transfer. Hell, even just the idea that my 'soul' could have shown itself to me could be a *huge* step in information transfer! At the moment, i just don't know, and I haven't formulated a Design of Experiment to test/eliminate any theory.

Speaking of the conversation with my sister above, she threw out even another possibility: That the energy vortex is something we are supposed to grow, nurture and care for/develop in this lifetime. This nurturing is our responsibility, in the sense that the health and fitness of our bodies are, but go beyond that and attribute a cosmically-significant-level of importance to this relationship. She suggests that maybe what I am supposed to do is care for this thing, and maybe that becomes me in a future lifetime? Or it *is* me in the most fundamental sense, and the relationship between it and *I* in this lifetime is the a crucial component in judging how you've lived your life? I asked how she arrived at this thought; just on the spur of the moment? She has had a long-term intuition about such a concept. All this above-normal phenomenon has given me a new respect for following 'gut' Intuitions!

edit on 13-3-2018 by Justshrug because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: nw15062

Death, ultimately a peaceful respite from the cacophony of life, we are born crying from the excess of stimulation, eventually we adapt and learn to live with it, in time we reach back for moments of peace and calmness, we reach back to the moments before our life, a time when we are infinite and boundless, an endless oneness free of all burdens and constraints.

To live between the these two worlds allows one to appreciate both sides, and brings a greater meaning to ones life.

I wonder how much meaning is lost in peoples lives who never find their inner peace, the calm at the center of their storms they call their life.

@nw - magnificently descriptive, again! To think of the opportunity cost of missed 'meaning' in this lifetime...if none of this ever happened to me i would be the same (spiritually-speaking): cold, sterile, devoid and without thought.

To think of where i am now, in terms of my lifespan (in this body; statistically); halfway-through this journey and only now a toddler in the world of the spirit and understanding some of the implications for *WHY* we have this existence in these bodies. At this place. And why we experience 'Time' laid out in a linear manner but Omnipresent and dominating *everything* in this existence that we interpret to be "Real Life"

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: nw15062

@nw - magnificently descriptive, again! To think of the opportunity cost of missed 'meaning' in this lifetime...if none of this ever happened to me i would be the same (spiritually-speaking): cold, sterile, devoid and without thought.

To think of where i am now, in terms of my lifespan (in this body; statistically); halfway-through this journey and only now a toddler in the world of the spirit and understanding some of the implications for *WHY* we have this existence in these bodies. At this place. And why we experience 'Time' laid out in a linear manner but Omnipresent and dominating *everything* in this existence that we interpret to be "Real Life"

I don't know crap about any of this. I've been trying for a while now to wrap my head around it all. I mean, do we really know anything? Even the most spiritual and wisest person may really know nothing of what it all means. What we really are and why we are in these meat sacks. It's understandable people turn to religion, it would be so much easier.

What is the "spirit"? Consciousness? Energy? Are we all just pieces of a collective conscious or individuals? Are we the universe having a human experience only to merge with the universe once again when our meat sacks bite the dust?

These are the questions I seek answers for and at 30 I don't know crap.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join