It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Millions

Hmmm.....from my point of view, green was validating your post. I didn't detect sarcasm although maybe I missed some earlier posts..

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Quiet tonight.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Millions
a reply to: fiverx313

I'm still on the fence with the Q stuff, but agree with you. Some kind of summary would be good - I said it myself a while back. Why is it needed? Because for this so-called movement to do anything and achieve something, it needs to spread. It needs to pull in other people. It needs momentum. That just isn't gonna happen if we are asking people with a curiosity to dredge through 4 massive threads. That is why its the same 20 or so folk posting here all the time. Passing on what they learned only to each other, while the rest of the world remains oblivious. Is that what Q wants? A small group on ATS unravelling clues to info that Q already knows?! Of course not. There's a much bigger picture here (if we all aren't being led on). So that is the strategic reason for posting a summary.

What's the strategic justification for NOT posting a summary?

I see ATS as a research group but how to get it out to the public? That would maybe be twitter. As i look at twitter (not a member, just read) they are posting to the choir. Rarely see anything but believers included. There needs to be a better way, but only if the info is verified correct, to get info to others. Doesn't happen on twitter

There was a thread today by someone who tried to post open info from CIA re: Mockingbird but the post was essentially shadow banned on FB.

The same may be said with this thread. Except for people coming on to debunk, verified info is not being communicated to the greater community

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ok that had me giggling too hard to come up with a clever response.😹😹😹

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Thanks.

Maybe they are taking a break since yesterday was kinda a # storm. Lol. No wonder they have to talk in riddles. We can barely handle a couple posts about Merkel and Antifa.
edit on 11-3-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Ah, in that case, sorry then, Greenanon. I misread the intention of your post. I hope you'll allow me to put it down to sleep deprivation.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nazi yeti? Is that those new fangled thermos cups?

Seriously, there isn't a conspiracy we HAVEN'T touched on.

Just awesome.

There are a lot more darker topics to talk about but Q hasn't mentioned them...yet.

Been recording from two location looking in the same area direction North-West since 2013
Normal year Mag. - 1 to - 4.5

Last Year not as many but bigger Mag - 7

This Year not as many again but biggest Mag - 10

Full Moon is a Mag -15

Now here the real Q factor

We all said they would never tell us
WE all assume they would all retire and disappear but we would all ask why

Now it make it look like they have too ?????????????????????????????????

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
There was a statistics being thrown around 20 years ago that 25% of the uk population could trace there genealogy back to King Charles II

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

nothing new tonight.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon
We could set up QWiki pages for each of million's points.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

25% of asia seems to be descended from ghengis khan.
makes ya think...

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I would say Q is giving us a breather to assess and investigate the massive number of posts yesterday?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Back to Q.....any recent posts or have they been quiet tonight? ATS is my only source on this subject right now via phone, so bear with me.

Nothing new today.
qanonposts.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Not to mention the badass Wiki that accompanies aforementioned badassery, which JAC has repeatedly posted links to and instructions on how to access it, and Re with the badass spreadsheet...

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

If you guys are serious you should do historycommons

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
My mother has a full size 14th century painting of Tamerlane, who was related to Genghis Khan by marriage.

He used to build towers out of the skulls of his enemies (see link above).

Justin Marozzi's assured biography takes us back to when the Uzbeks ruled. Tamur the Lame, a self-made nomadic chieftain from Kesh, became "one of the greatest conquerors the world has ever seen". Styling himself the Scourge of God, he outdid Alexander the Great and Genghis Khan (to whom he was related by marriage) in carving out a kingdom from Moscow to the Mediterranean and from Damascus to Delhi. Europe was spared only because he reckoned it worthless. And yet, as Marozzi is right to lament, "the ignorance which generally greets his name in the Western world" has meant that if we have heard of him at all it is probably thanks to Christopher Marlowe's 1587 Tamburlaine the Great, a drama that languished unperformed for 300 years.

Sounds like another deep state actor from another time!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: Greenanon

You think Chelsea doesn’t know Webb’s her dad?

Maybe not until more recently.

We're all related to these boodlines. I'm related directly to both the Rotshchilds and Howards of England. I'm almost royalty and no one's tapped me to lead an evil empire!

I think that too much emphasis is placed on it, except maybe as it relates to old money and Europian structures of evil and corruption.

Bloodline isn't about keeping it in the family. It is about genetics. Specific breeding for specific DNA markers. They need them for very specific tasks.

They know who you are before you're ever born and if you don't have what they've been trying to create, you are essentially invisible to them, unless you make enough of a nuisance of yourself. But it would have to be a pretty big nuisance.

If some of these alleged pairings seem outlandish or bizarre, it's simply because they need that particular blend of genetic spice to add to the soup. So they can continue to create tailor made slaves for ritual requirements set forth by their religion.

If they never darkened your door, you are lucky. Trust me.

It is more than important. It is everything to them.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Millions

We have a Wiki, just need contributors. Would you be interested in working on that?? It's already set up and can be edited, new pages created, etc. It's really badass. You can pm JonAmosComenus for a login. We'd love to have your help if you're willing.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Australian govt-run home exposed as peodophile paradise

This story was on 60 minutes tonight. Q posts related...possibly

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join