It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Thanks everyone for the welcome everyone

I'm still on the fence with all this but have been following it from the start, I'm leaning more to it all being "real" but also have worries that its all a ploy to make everyone love Trump. So that he's loved universally and then starts WW3 when his ratings are huge lol
But the world DOES seems to be changing hugely at the moment (Saudi,NK,The disappearance of ISIS,the Toning down of the attacks of Trump on MSM) that its easier to believe something massive is going on behind the scenes,
Its very confusing and I'm hoping it isn't another side of the same coin with TPTB changing tack and trying a different approach.
Time will tell and I'll be here everyday as I like to see ALL sides of the theory behind it, which just wasn't happening on the other forum, one line of questioning and your banned instantly if it doesn't fit Q worshipping

Again thank you all for the welcome it means a lot

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What is that?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

So if someone happens to post about a story, before being noticed by elsewhere from someone first, it becomes "related" to whoever posted it?

Damn my policy of not "posting the news", but instead only doing pieces on my original ideas / questions / content, a dead end street.

edit on 11-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Historycommons.com

Huge sections of so many of my OP's / modern film projects based on the data found there.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GeeDeee

You'll never have to worry about everyone loving Trump. Even if he single handedly cured cancer, the libs would find a reason as to why that makes him a racist, xenophobic, mysoginistic, white supremist Nazi.

So just relax and enjoy the show.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Rosinitiate
AI records saves catalogs chronicles everything everyone does online, say on or near your phone, do with your phone, and increasingly with their tv, and car, etc, anyways. The goal being for "AGI" that understands what it all means to study it all, predict your behavior, red flag / red tape your ass, manipulate you, etc.

Your thread on AGI was cited in this thread + I stole your OP to Wiki (properly cited and linked). Also there is the link to your excellent drug trafficking summary page.

Wiki is about large sets of data (HRC/Podesta mails already present, other will come). I'm tying to save there every interesting article cited here in full text. That for "information gathering phase".

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I'm trying to copy or download the latest 100 posts from Q but none of the sites are showing data... just the filter line.

I can see the data on my ipad but not on laptop.

I've tried:
qanonposts.com
thestoryofq.com
qanonmap.github.io

Has anyone resolved the same problem?
Does anyone have a file of the posts uploaded on ATS that I can import?

edit on 12-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Thank you, I'll definitely check it out.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I don't know about that, but I can say that the normal thirty second delay in the page loading has gone up to over minute several times today. ATS laggy af too.😾

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Try these, they have been more stable and are backups to the ones you listed by the same guy. ETA: He said he had to move them because they were racking up serious bills.

1st

2nd
edit on 3/12/2018 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Well those who have been impatiently waiting for the Q stuff to hit the fan, it seems that time has come. Read and enjoy!

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: GeeDeee

Nothing wrong with being on the fence. We've uncovered enough evidence that such creepy agendas do in fact spring forth, so I think balance is key and questioning things is a healthy practice.

This thing is really starting to gain momentum. You probably picked the perfect time to start chiming in...if Q keeps posting at this pace, we'll need all the help we can get (*cough cough other lurkers*).😸

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Well those who have been impatiently waiting for the Q stuff to hit the fan, it seems that time has come. Read and enjoy!

I hope it's true, we'll see. Where was that posted?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Find the GitHub link.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Thanks. I recommend notepad++. My BoardBusiness thread where someone offered it as solution explains how to best set it up.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You guys are going to love how I learned about tomorrow’s drop.

Trust the plan.

Crazy week ahead.

And it all starts with an Embassy in Pyongyang.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I've been following and lurking since the beginning.
Joined to be able to chime in.

Did anyone else notice Lara Trumps outfit at a triathalon this weekend? Definitely seemed q related. ( I have a photo but don't know how to upload it )

Was Snowden really in the audience at Trumps rally?

Lots of posts on twitter about the possibility.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Thanks Lilroanie... unfortunately I am getting exactly the same issue. Sounds like I need to change one of my internet options parameters. I've checked Java scripting is enabled.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

It's a link from a commenter on this video:

Watch it before YouTube pulls it.

Image Link
edit on 12-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Thanks, yes I've tried that as well as 5 others but they all only bring up the filter/us line.

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join